HTC One X+

HTC One X+

• Rosh

Awsm is wht a word to say fr da phn
go fr it gyzzz

• abhishek

is it a good phone to buy...or should i go for samsung galaxy s3

• MUHANED

hello all just now i buy one .

PK, 02 Jun 2013I am planning to buy a phone. But, I am confused between - 1) ... morebuy note 2 is the best phone

• Parth

raj, 04 Jun 2013i recently purchased xplus ..am fully satisfied with the phone .... moreBro.. Keep your brightness to minimum.. you will still have great clarity.. now remove accounts in auto sync which is not necessary.. u can always sync when u open up the app. Dont keep the mobile data or wifi on while not using.. this will serve u better than anyother app on market.. Enjoy THE HTC..!!

• Andrew

saha, 03 Jun 2013Hi all, I wanna purchase HTC one x+. Give me suggestion. Will I ... moreHTC one plus is the best in all aspects including battery

• raj

i recently purchased xplus ..am fully satisfied with the phone ..the problem is charging ..am not using any wifi or 2g network ..but its not comming for one day..plz any body help me to increase the battery back up..

• kumar

..., 03 Jun 2013except it can't play mkv files and aac and dts audio wouldn't play.dear u just visit to play store an download mx player and install it....so its supports all format videos files

• harish kumar

AndroidUser, 03 Jun 2013HTC one X+ or Google nexus 4. Which one is better to buy?i am retailer of all brands.....so one x+ iz good moving in market.......features also ultimate...

HTC One X+ is amazing it can play 1080p videos without any lag but you have to use diceplayer application the stock application is not working for 720p or 1080p videos. and it have very less compared to galaxy s3 or s4, and extremely rich experience while playing games. and i had plated dh4 game continuously 6 hs without any worries and still it has 20% charging is remaining. and the phone is not too much heating. my choice is HTC One X+ and memory 64GB is awesome.

sam1560, 31 May 2013but the Nexus4 has two cons i think: NO FM Radio and NO memory ... morewill you cross 64 gb on phone?

• ...

nafi, 03 Jun 2013Yaa . . . i was worried !! :( if it can play 1080p videos, i am ... moreexcept it can't play mkv files and aac and dts audio wouldn't play.

saha, 03 Jun 2013Hi all, I wanna purchase HTC one x+. Give me suggestion. Will I ... moreHTC one X+ is good buy only when you love to play games, playing music and movies its totally entertaining phone. but only one this is bad HTC not provide updated android as providing by Samsung.

• AndroidUser

HTC one X+ or Google nexus 4.
Which one is better to buy?

• nafi

ghd, 02 Jun 2013What? Who told that it cant play 1080p? That is a stupid review Yaa . . . i was worried !! :( if it can play 1080p videos, i am getting it tomorrow :D

• saha

Hi all, I wanna purchase HTC one x+. Give me suggestion. Will I purchase HTC one x+ or GS3 or sony xperia sp. plz
tell..

• ghd

Nafi, 01 Jun 2013I have seen a review of HTC one x+ on youtube and that guy was s... moreWhat? Who told that it cant play 1080p? That is a stupid review

planing to buy a smart phone ...which one is the best htc one x plus or sony xperia v............
i like to play games .....so which one is good for me

• PK

I am planning to buy a phone.
But, I am confused between -
1) Note 2
2) Xperia ZL
3) HTC One X plus

please advise me.

• Ginu

Gmx, 31 May 2013I am confused between one x plus and upcoming one mini(M4)Which is better htc one mini m4 or one x plus?