HTC One X+

HTC One X+

Hi frnds mine is 64gb version,plz tell how much memory of 64gb is available for games,how much for apps,how much for music &,videos.
Thanx in advance.

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2013This all over galaxy s3 and is performance wise in some categori... moreYeah bro ur very right,I'm in love with my x+ now :)

This all over galaxy s3 and is performance wise in some categories better than galaxy note 2, talking from experience go for it guys!

boltonfan, 06 Jun 2013Its louder than SP, but not as loud as the S3.Sorry friends,I updated minor available software & sound became loud enough,:) but will you plz tell me what is relationship between speakers loudness and software updates??

jkkk, 06 Jun 2013Hey frnds I taken ur advise from this site,but when you were kno... moreIts louder than SP, but not as loud as the S3.

• Mahi

jkkk, 06 Jun 2013Hey frnds I taken ur advise from this site,but when you were kno... morei am using this. and it sounds loud enough. check the settings in your phone.

Hey frnds I taken ur advise from this site,but when you were known its speakers are so quiet then why you advised me to buy this crap?
Oh my precious rs 29000;sink in well :(

Just bought I am music fan,but its speakers mute sound disappointed me,will never buy HTC again in my life :(

• Rosh

Awsm is wht a word to say fr da phn
go fr it gyzzz

• abhishek

is it a good phone to buy...or should i go for samsung galaxy s3

• MUHANED

hello all just now i buy one .

PK, 02 Jun 2013I am planning to buy a phone. But, I am confused between - 1) ... morebuy note 2 is the best phone

• Parth

raj, 04 Jun 2013i recently purchased xplus ..am fully satisfied with the phone .... moreBro.. Keep your brightness to minimum.. you will still have great clarity.. now remove accounts in auto sync which is not necessary.. u can always sync when u open up the app. Dont keep the mobile data or wifi on while not using.. this will serve u better than anyother app on market.. Enjoy THE HTC..!!

• Andrew

saha, 03 Jun 2013Hi all, I wanna purchase HTC one x+. Give me suggestion. Will I ... moreHTC one plus is the best in all aspects including battery

• raj

i recently purchased xplus ..am fully satisfied with the phone ..the problem is charging ..am not using any wifi or 2g network ..but its not comming for one day..plz any body help me to increase the battery back up..

• kumar

..., 03 Jun 2013except it can't play mkv files and aac and dts audio wouldn't play.dear u just visit to play store an download mx player and install it....so its supports all format videos files

• harish kumar

AndroidUser, 03 Jun 2013HTC one X+ or Google nexus 4. Which one is better to buy?i am retailer of all brands.....so one x+ iz good moving in market.......features also ultimate...

HTC One X+ is amazing it can play 1080p videos without any lag but you have to use diceplayer application the stock application is not working for 720p or 1080p videos. and it have very less compared to galaxy s3 or s4, and extremely rich experience while playing games. and i had plated dh4 game continuously 6 hs without any worries and still it has 20% charging is remaining. and the phone is not too much heating. my choice is HTC One X+ and memory 64GB is awesome.

sam1560, 31 May 2013but the Nexus4 has two cons i think: NO FM Radio and NO memory ... morewill you cross 64 gb on phone?

• ...

nafi, 03 Jun 2013Yaa . . . i was worried !! :( if it can play 1080p videos, i am ... moreexcept it can't play mkv files and aac and dts audio wouldn't play.