HTC One X+

HTC One X+

• Gj

apps from other sites cannot be installed.can only be installed from playstore.

• 2013-05-20 12:57
  • tUXs
  • Jacob

> In reply to adi @ 2013-05-20 07:18 from uwV2 - click to readReally? u say we cannot install apps from other sites? oh no!it scares me.i was just about to buy this or upcoming htc m4. i want to install apps from voanews.com.ndtv.com etc.is there any htc phone that can install apps from anywhere without rooting?

• 2013-05-20 09:49
  • tUXs
  • MJ

> In reply to adi @ 2013-05-20 07:18 from uwV2 - click to readi purchase this phone 2 days ago

& yes i can install 3rd party app (not from play store)

• 2013-05-20 08:55
  • adi

go fast purchse the phn. you cannot find something like this,for more details read below...

bought the phone yesterday,this made me speechless,great look,great camera,battery backup 8 hrs continue usage(gaming,downloading,browsing,music,video all),best android phn. of its generation and seriously i m "BLOWN AWAY"...

some points to be kept in mind in my opinion are...

1. since i was samsung user earlier(i didnt find direct access to internal storage of phone,means you cannot install apps from anywhere except google's play store)until you root it..

2.guys for god sake just do not activate talk back feature,your phn. will be fucked up..it will stuck in lock screen u hav to double touch hard to every option to open it,I contacted the customer care and they said its just for blinds and not to worry its part of software u hav to use it that way,,ohh hell no they think i didn't know about that ...::))guys go purchase it ..

• 2013-05-20 07:18
  • uwV2
  • Sach

I confused between nexus4 and one X+ ?
which phone to buy help me out guys

• 2013-05-20 04:04
  • R1sI
  • Sahil

I bought the phone yestarday, 18th may 2013. I can assure you that this piece of excellence is 100% worth buying. awesome build quality, display screen, processing speed, music quality an excellent camera with full HD recording. In a nut shell....its a miracle!!!

• 2013-05-19 19:39
  • H4wn
  • Marzaan

bought this phone yesterday...

truely amazing, this handset in killer

• 2013-05-19 03:28
  • MJ

> In reply to Siddhu @ 2013-05-17 13:38 from utAj - click to readYes Siddhu, its available in mumbai, i just bought dis phone yesterday in mat black

i awesome, amazing piece of excellence

• 2013-05-19 01:30
  • sfvs

i want to buy a phone with excellent performance n looks ,music (in ear phone only), great display clarity ,gud battery backup....i go through almost all reviews and qualities but i have confusion in buying

Note 2 vs Nexus 4 vs Htc One X+ , Xperia Z vs S4 .

which is best to buy ...???
which suits me value for money(bcoz i was collected the money for a long time)

• 2013-05-18 22:12
  • utZP
  • abx98

> In reply to gopi. india @ 2013-05-18 05:34 from bJ72 - click to readyes htc one , one x+ ,butterfly are going to be upgrade to android 4.2 and sense 5

• 2013-05-18 19:43
  • vIdK
  • gopi. india

Can sense 4+ be upgraded to sense 5?

• 2013-05-18 05:34
  • bJ72
  • Mg

> In reply to Siddhu @ 2013-05-17 13:38 from utAj - click to readonly one x has 16gb variant in india.

• 2013-05-18 01:46
  • 7tLp
  • Sammo

Should I replace but it occurs rarely ...... I installed a power saver its 3rd party app it makes ma phone slow and I deleted it now its works Gud but heating soon ,ma frnds said its coz of quad core processor..... And how to calibrate our phone said by sowmi?

• 2013-05-17 17:53
  • utcP
  • Siddhu

Does htc one x+ white variant have 16GB in india ????/

• 2013-05-17 13:38
  • utAj
  • mits63

> In reply to arayman @ 2013-05-16 19:34 from vGTQ - click to readI had a good experience, they replaced my faulty piece in a weeks time as my phone is covered in warranty, but here you have to properly channelize your complaints and go through various sources to get things right.

• 2013-05-16 21:11
  • 2@Xt
  • arayman

I am so very tempted to buy X+ but my only and foremost concern is its after sales services in INDIA.

I have heard numerous horror stories of HTC pathetic after sales service. May be its the best value for money. But VFM also takes in account "the customer care".

Recently I came across a fellow who narrated a terrible experience at HTC after sales service centre. He has simply dumped his 5 months old mobile worth 17K because of poor handling of repair job.

I would be happy if someone proves me wrong and share his or her experiences.

• 2013-05-16 19:34
  • vGTQ
  • Arayman

I would be happy if someone proves me wrong and share his or her experiences.

• 2013-05-16 19:31
  • vGTQ
  • siddoo

howz the battery backup of dis phone does it last a day or so??

• 2013-05-16 14:14
  • uth1
  • P K

I am confused between
1.Sony Xperia SP
2.HTC One X+ (64gb internal mem)
3.LG Nexus 4
4.Samsung Galaxy Note 2

please suggest me buy a better phone.
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-05-16 14:02
  • vI7S

> In reply to ... @ 2013-05-15 10:46 from th1C - click to readhere in my country they both sell the two colors, black and white.

• 2013-05-16 14:00