HTC Sensation

HTC Sensation

• k

bad internet connection

Used HTC Sensation for three months. It was perfect phone and one of the best I had but I get rid of him because of the bad battery; overheating and overdraining.

• 06

Clem , 31 Oct 2015the phone keeps restarting itself anytime I switched on the Bluetooth Go to setting-security-trusted certified-the unmarked the Russian type or something write like a z':${]¿ unable that you can solve that problem

• winnie

Can this one get 4G? I have some problem in internet. Thank you.

• ringeto

i sell battery G14 Sensation z710e/EVO 3D
skype:ringetoooooo

I have to keep replacing the battery!!!

Clem , 31 Oct 2015the phone keeps restarting itself anytime I switched on the Bluetooth Yes, I am facing same problem.....You have to reset phone to get rid of this problem..

• Clem

the phone keeps restarting itself anytime I switched on the Bluetooth

• NooBCSR

how can i pull out the SIM card?

• tantan

how to update the phone

• Gentle

This phone is still one of the best when we are talking abt Andriod Smart Phones it got it all left with d battery that drains fast...but all this could be resolved when u go on line using Wi Fi to do ur update promise u ur phone becomes smooth fast with long lasting bat3 with bat3 doctor new software include

• Marty

How do I get updates?

• Samuel amankwah

HTC phones s the best quality phones bt their battry s not 2 long

• Lellyko

This phone is very good,picture quality also good,signal strong to get alot of radio stations.but its left with the battery.

It's a great phone in the long run, everything you need, a small mod on the antenna and signal gets much better. Software can be upgraded too. Phone has potential.

• vincent kaps

I thnk htc are good made phones but the only problem is on the baty. It does not last long. I thnk they shud wk on that. Bt the way they are good phones.. I pref htc the bb

• yaabwoy scenario

htc phones are good but always battery problem so there shoul be an improvement on it.Also i suggest that the power button should be at the side instead of the top because it damages quickly at the top.

• yaabwoy scenario

• kruparth

Can I update jelly bean in my htc sensation 4 g.if yes so pls tell how ?

• DOMINIC

is one of the best phone i have every see in htc types of phone