HTC Sensation

HTC Sensation

• winnie

Can this one get 4G? I have some problem in internet. Thank you.

• ringeto

i sell battery G14 Sensation z710e/EVO 3D
skype:ringetoooooo

I have to keep replacing the battery!!!

Clem , 31 Oct 2015the phone keeps restarting itself anytime I switched on the Bluetooth Yes, I am facing same problem.....You have to reset phone to get rid of this problem..

• Clem

the phone keeps restarting itself anytime I switched on the Bluetooth

• NooBCSR

how can i pull out the SIM card?

• tantan

how to update the phone

• Gentle

This phone is still one of the best when we are talking abt Andriod Smart Phones it got it all left with d battery that drains fast...but all this could be resolved when u go on line using Wi Fi to do ur update promise u ur phone becomes smooth fast with long lasting bat3 with bat3 doctor new software include

• Marty

How do I get updates?

• Samuel amankwah

HTC phones s the best quality phones bt their battry s not 2 long

• Lellyko

This phone is very good,picture quality also good,signal strong to get alot of radio stations.but its left with the battery.

It's a great phone in the long run, everything you need, a small mod on the antenna and signal gets much better. Software can be upgraded too. Phone has potential.

• vincent kaps

I thnk htc are good made phones but the only problem is on the baty. It does not last long. I thnk they shud wk on that. Bt the way they are good phones.. I pref htc the bb

• yaabwoy scenario

htc phones are good but always battery problem so there shoul be an improvement on it.Also i suggest that the power button should be at the side instead of the top because it damages quickly at the top.

• yaabwoy scenario

• kruparth

Can I update jelly bean in my htc sensation 4 g.if yes so pls tell how ?

• DOMINIC

is one of the best phone i have every see in htc types of phone

• Now a 2g

I have had the sensation phone sense 2011 been a good phone, conference mic is way to hard to hear but other then that satisfied.

AS OF TODAY IT'S A worthless 2g smart phone.
Customer with this phone will no longer get 4g as of July 15th today, and that is correct now it a 2g, there offering a free smart phone Alcatel Astor or a 100.00 credit for a new one.
After looking into the freebie phone the phone only has 5mp camera and other things the are not as of equal to the sensation. What a disappointment we should get an upgrade not a down grade, Been a T-Mobil customer for 11yrs now considering a change.

• toretto