HTC Sensation

HTC Sensation

> In reply to frodo @ 2015-04-08 07:39 from r3He - click to readset ur device Bluetooth visibility time to infinity.

• 2015-04-24 07:47
  • fsV9
  • omoobafeekii

> In reply to arclight @ 2015-03-26 23:23 from fsWX - click to readplease go and reload it or restore it

• 2015-04-18 15:36
  • fuNc
  • omoobafeekii

my phone is doing well and enjoying it, only problem I have with it is that its ringing volume is low and what can I do to correct it.
if your phone is bringing HTC without full loading please go and reload it

• 2015-04-18 15:33
  • fuNc
  • frodo

i cnt use ma bluetooth, it can only on bt can search fr device

• 2015-04-08 07:39
  • r3He
  • Dr.Nyungu

my Phone tends to touch itself some times, it tends to respond it self even if i have not touched to it, What could be wrong?

• 2015-04-07 14:28
  • NwIa
  • arclight

my sensation wont power on wen i power it on only htc shows den it goes off n wen i try charging it bcomes extremely hot u cant even hold it...wat could possibly be wrong...

• 2015-03-26 23:23
  • fsWX
  • Tunda

It went off i could not use it again. it vibrates when switched on

• 2015-03-22 23:02
  • fsTy
  • laurento

Hello,my telephone has lost it's Wifi option,what can i do to restart it.

• 2015-02-14 08:28
  • fsEk
  • Guy Hero

> In reply to Tynee @ 2015-02-12 17:30 from fqG@ - click to readIt's worn, buy a new.

• 2015-02-13 12:30
  • m7jR
  • laxio

am using htc sensation if i put on my data it doesnt show?i need help

• 2015-02-13 11:02
  • fsWr
  • Tynee

My battery is not lasting long... why??????

• 2015-02-12 17:30
  • fqG@
  • Mayking

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-11 08:16 from Ibxi - click to readpretty terrible, right? I've also had it for 3 years and it's battery life now only lasts an hour.

• 2015-02-12 01:11
  • 47Nc

> In reply to dzonga @ 2015-01-05 12:50 from NuUN - click to readI have had my HTC Sensation for 3 years now..although I would like to upgrade to something newer..I really don't need to..my phone is still functional and it really does take great pictures...I always get compliments on my photos,,the battery life isn't that great especially if your always on the web like myself ..but the advantage is the ability to switch out your battery which is what I do..I have an external battery charger I got off Amazon for less than 10 bucks and I have 2 extra batteries so with my heavy use of my phone if I'm unable to charge I at least have 2 days of power from the 3 batteries...I guess its time to backup my phone so I can see how much longer I can use it :) also the D30 case is a must ..definately protects the phone

• 2015-02-11 08:16
  • Ibxi
  • PsEuDoAnOnYmOuS

Try fix your back of the phone (mask) if it doesnt touch the back of the phone u will now have wifi. Sry for bad english

• 2015-02-08 11:20
  • 3bmS
  • limestone steve

The sensation is a superb phone great camera and screen,only gripe poor battery,this is a small price to pay for a great phone..

• 2015-02-08 08:58
  • Bw@Z
  • Anthony09

Had a Desire X battery lying around. Bought a secondhand HTC Sensation-the Desire X's 1650mAh battery fits and charges OK in the Sensation.

• 2015-02-07 09:17
  • wfG6

I am unable to connect WiFi on my HTC sensation anyone can help me

• 2015-02-06 04:20
  • C{XQ
  • harry9900

Can anyone help, Iv just factory reset my HTC Sensation and everything works fine but it wont update? I have a 32GB SD card inside and its connecting to that fine but when it comes to updating it just wont work. when I click "install now" it turns off only to come up with a black screen with nothing but a picture of the phone with a red question mark over it?? any ideas on what I can do??

• 2015-02-05 22:30
  • HKEf
  • miki

> In reply to john pro @ 2015-01-29 16:41 from NXRH - click to readyes this set has H+

• 2015-01-30 10:21
  • KIGW
  • john pro

Any Help Me B'se i want to buy it_is that phone has H+_?

• 2015-01-29 16:41