HTC Sensation

HTC Sensation

• efkay

dis fon sucks its very hard finding netwrk n it goes off unconditionally operarin it isnt good at all

• 2015-05-23 17:48
  • fsT5
  • lamptey prince

Pls I don't get H+ or even 3g network and also I don't. Have any htc app on my phone why?

• 2015-05-21 14:55
  • fmgj
  • girasa

please how can i know that the HTC am buying from the market is geniue? Is the any quality checker available. Thank you.

• 2015-05-18 20:13
  • fsT5
  • Guy

Please why did you stop the manufacturing of this particular phone?
The phone is needed badly in the market.
So do everything possible to resume production of this powerful phone. Thanks.

• 2015-05-05 01:59

• JEFFREY01

please what are the methods used to reload or restore the volume increase

• 2015-05-04 06:54
  • ftKc

> In reply to frodo @ 2015-04-08 07:39 from r3He - click to readset ur device Bluetooth visibility time to infinity.

• 2015-04-24 07:47
  • fsV9
  • omoobafeekii

> In reply to arclight @ 2015-03-26 23:23 from fsWX - click to readplease go and reload it or restore it

• 2015-04-18 15:36
  • fuNc
  • omoobafeekii

my phone is doing well and enjoying it, only problem I have with it is that its ringing volume is low and what can I do to correct it.
if your phone is bringing HTC without full loading please go and reload it

• 2015-04-18 15:33
  • fuNc
  • frodo

i cnt use ma bluetooth, it can only on bt can search fr device

• 2015-04-08 07:39
  • r3He
  • Dr.Nyungu

my Phone tends to touch itself some times, it tends to respond it self even if i have not touched to it, What could be wrong?

• 2015-04-07 14:28
  • NwIa
  • arclight

my sensation wont power on wen i power it on only htc shows den it goes off n wen i try charging it bcomes extremely hot u cant even hold it...wat could possibly be wrong...

• 2015-03-26 23:23
  • fsWX
  • Tunda

It went off i could not use it again. it vibrates when switched on

• 2015-03-22 23:02
  • fsTy
  • laurento

Hello,my telephone has lost it's Wifi option,what can i do to restart it.

• 2015-02-14 08:28
  • fsEk
  • Guy Hero

> In reply to Tynee @ 2015-02-12 17:30 from fqG@ - click to readIt's worn, buy a new.

• 2015-02-13 12:30
  • m7jR
  • laxio

am using htc sensation if i put on my data it doesnt show?i need help

• 2015-02-13 11:02
  • fsWr
  • Tynee

My battery is not lasting long... why??????

• 2015-02-12 17:30
  • fqG@
  • Mayking

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-11 08:16 from Ibxi - click to readpretty terrible, right? I've also had it for 3 years and it's battery life now only lasts an hour.

• 2015-02-12 01:11
  • 47Nc

> In reply to dzonga @ 2015-01-05 12:50 from NuUN - click to readI have had my HTC Sensation for 3 years now..although I would like to upgrade to something newer..I really don't need to..my phone is still functional and it really does take great pictures...I always get compliments on my photos,,the battery life isn't that great especially if your always on the web like myself ..but the advantage is the ability to switch out your battery which is what I do..I have an external battery charger I got off Amazon for less than 10 bucks and I have 2 extra batteries so with my heavy use of my phone if I'm unable to charge I at least have 2 days of power from the 3 batteries...I guess its time to backup my phone so I can see how much longer I can use it :) also the D30 case is a must ..definately protects the phone

• 2015-02-11 08:16
  • Ibxi
  • PsEuDoAnOnYmOuS

Try fix your back of the phone (mask) if it doesnt touch the back of the phone u will now have wifi. Sry for bad english

• 2015-02-08 11:20