HTC Touch

HTC Touch

• 989013248731

Anonymous, 08 May 2013please tell how to install facebook in this f..... phone facebook

• 989013248731

• sunny kundu

zxzxzx, 26 Jan 2013I had the 'Elfin' model of this phone for more than four years a... moreHow to herd reset

how to unfreez the htc touch when it doesnt want to work for long time even if you turn it off and on if does the same thing

like the old windows 6.1 reminds me of windows 7 and xp interface. does better with you tube in 2 g data areas then android kitkat

AMG_Hammer, 09 May 2014No,this phone has outdated Windows Mobile operative system,there... moreIt is NOT an outdated OS, I use WM 6.5 daily, the market may no-longer exist, but that is better than ios or android e.t.c.

• AMG_Hammer

ed, 11 Mar 2014i'm not really familiar with this phone. can this phone download... moreNo,this phone has outdated Windows Mobile operative system,there is very few applications for it.

• ed

i'm not really familiar with this phone. can this phone download apps like, wechat/whatsapp etc?

• Igor

Ernest , 29 Oct 2013Why is HTC Touch having only one Language and there is no langua... moreI do not no.

• Ernest

Why is HTC Touch having only one Language and there is no language settings. If I wanna change the language of my phone french to English, what procedures should I use?

• Youthleader

Please how do i change the language of my Vodafone HTC Elf 100?

it support whats app and marketplus

• boateng

can someone teach me where on the menu can i see the language settings?

• Prash

ranz, 16 Apr 2013this phone is awesome, but i dont know why d whats app not worki... moreit does not support whats app.

please tell how to install facebook in this f..... phone

• Sandesh

HI,

Can anybody tell how to install watsapp in this?

• ranz

this phone is awesome, but i dont know why d whats app not working does anybody knows?

• pulkit

plz tell me hw intall facebook application on htc touch phone

• atul

hi,
i have htc touch phone,its fall down from my hand & now
it is not getting switch on, so please tell me that how to do switch on or repair.

thnx
atul

• muaaz

please gsmarena tell me how can install whatsapp on this phone