Huawei Ascend G500

Huawei Ascend G500

• Jimmy

I am one of users of this one, it is one of the best Android phone ever. i am not thinking about to replace it. i love it

• xpser

huawei.why dis phone is not available in india?i m waitin for it.

• Lionceau

850 UAE dirhams = 231.4185 US
dollars. where can i get this phone?

• Rehan

Today i saw this phone in Dubai, its a single sim packaging itself looks like cheap china, i don't where its orginal or cheap china copy. but is prize is AED850.
as of original.

Do you think this phone would work both with the EU and US 3G networks?

• Nahid

What's the price in USD,,?

• Peskeric

nesfas, 02 Jan 2013where can i get in tanzaniaSend someone to buy it for you here in Nairobi. Its availat in all Safarico shops n its not network locked

• Kim

sam kiune., 04 Jan 2013Jus walk in safaricom shop n get your self one RRP 28KThanks again Tokey, I preffered mi-fone A400 instead coz half price this fone n wid same features.

• fiz

Is this active dual sim or standby? Will it work with Rogers for voice calls, and TELUS for data?

Got the phone four days now from ebay and I must admit that a can't complain about this unit. Mine came with a custom rom and as explained, fixed minor software bugs, but I will recommend this to dual-sim users.

• helpmie

Tokey, 03 Jan 2013i buy this mobile last night..its simple, nice design,and very a... moreare u from malaysia...bdw...are this handphone available in malaysia...??

• umer

Doctor AV, 07 Jan 2013I've got such a phone since november. I bought it from China (at... moreFor how much usd u got this fone

• umer

is it available in the UK anyone?

the phone available on aliexpress.com says G500pro, can someone tell me if it is the replica of original G500 or original itself? shame on huawei for letting chinese to copy their products...

• gops

Doctor AV, 07 Jan 2013I've got such a phone since november. I bought it from China (at... morei want to buy Huawei Ascend G500 mobile but that mobile not launch in tamilnadu now then i need this mobile prize in Indian money pls help me

• Shaibaz

Wer can i get it in hyderabad

• Doctor AV

I've got such a phone since november. I bought it from China (at aliexpress.com). I like it very much. Good quality. I bought multi lingual and it has Google Play. It supports 2 sims - one is only gsm and another is gsm or wcdma (you can select). There are 2 cameras but both are poor quality. It does not matter for me. Screen is good. Batery is good. Good choise for reasonable price.

• Kim

sam kiune., 04 Jan 2013Jus walk in safaricom shop n get your self one RRP 28KThanks Mr. Sam Kiune

when this device available on indonesia? please answer...