Huawei Ascend P1

Huawei Ascend P1

• jellybean?

is there a jellybean update, if not when is it coming?

• mr.d

nurul ain, 19 Mar 2013Don't know which to choose whether Huawei ascend p1 and samsung ... moreI think huawei ascend p1 may be better than sgs3 mini. Cause cpu ram and camera is better than s3 mini. And huawei ascend p1 is a good quality phone.

• gadgetechnolover

just need to ask if ther is an jellybean update yet. thanks

• nurul ain

Don't know which to choose whether Huawei ascend p1 and samsung galaxy s3 mini..

• Mr. D

noe, 10 Mar 2013I also want it,but please advise me should i buy xperia SL or Hw... moreXperia sl may be batter than huawei ascend p1.
My friend used xperia s. It also seen so good.

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2013I have been using P1 for 4 months, and tons of apps in the phone... moreIn reply to my own response - Been checking around battery drain issues, and found wake locks in an app and an "soft" power button app which are causing battery temperature to rise above normal.

After removing the buggy applications - the phone battery can last more than 24 hours straight connected to Wifi & GSM only with minimal browsing, SMS and messaging.

ChrisL, 15 Jan 2013I felt the heat from this device after somewhile of netsurfing. ... moreI have been using P1 for 4 months, and tons of apps in the phone. I too experience HIGH battery temperature around 40-42 deg C sometimes, and max at 45deg C. The back of the phone is burning in my hands at those temperature.

Been monitoring the battery using "Battery Solo" app that has graphs, and I still couldn't figure out what might be causing it.

Is this normal ? anyone else having high temperature problem. Other wise this is a great entry level phone. You won't regret it.

• Mr. Law

Guy help me. The sound quality is very low. How can I mprove it? Please help. I like my phone very much. Please reply to ljnkosi@yahoo.com if u can manage to do so.

• noe

I also want it,but please advise me should i buy xperia SL or Hwawei P1?

• dunfallinover

Thami, 05 Mar 2013It is obviously faulty. have had mine for six months, works per... moreAgree with Thami , mine crashed and threw up LOST files with a Sandisk Ultra 32g class10 card now replaced , works great with a cheapo Adata 32g class 10

• Thami

senzo , 25 Feb 2013Am form south Africa Durban am having a heard time with the p1 i... moreIt is obviously faulty. have had mine for six months, works perfect, fast

• jellybean

Does anybody knows will they ever gona release an update to newer ICS, or even better, update to JB??
Are they even planing any kind of update?

• Rolo

This is a great phone!!! im so glad I bought it! way better than Samsung.... Cant wait for Ascend P2.... will buy it any day! If you want to buy this phone go for it!

• Soundbwai

Have had this phone for 1 week and it's crashed four times. My previous phone, an HTC desire HD crashed only once in it's entire lifetime.

• Soundbwai

• dunfallinover

Had mine a fortnight and love it , get two days battery life with general use ( same as missus who has G300 ) .

• Chet

Hows the battery life

• senzo

Am form south Africa Durban am having a heard time with the p1 it just goes off and it don't want to come on the hole day and it get hot . What should i do ? My email is senzo.mdletshe@yahoo.com

• Ankit

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2013amazon.com i have one and it takes NORMAL size sim card. 350... moreI am based in India and planning to buy ascend p1 from expansys.ae

Will buying from expansys.ae incur any other charges like custom duties etc.

• dimfarm

question 1 : can you upgrade to jelly bean?
question 2 : how would you rate the battery perfomance??