Huawei Ascend W1

Battery life is very good, hopefully my w1 would get windows phone 8.1

• 2014-04-14 16:48
  • sxtc
  • swaggggingonmyswagg

its not a bad phone for the price but there is only 2gb of memory so you run out in like 2 days, and it freezes quite often

• 2014-04-09 18:07
  • 4mTx
  • rero

hi
i have huawei ascend w1 how can i resize my 4g of this phone up to 8g or more

• 2014-04-02 08:46
  • pWH0
  • rabi

my phone asking e mail id..idon't know that . how to open my lock

• 2014-03-28 19:42
  • vGk8
  • Larry73

Help me out i want to use mp3 for ringing tone and hw to zoom the camera,i just bought w1 few day ago pls

• 2014-03-28 17:32
  • ftKa

> In reply to juju @ 2013-12-12 15:46 from S1jf - click to readAll you have to do is pair your phone the phone you plan to receive or send files to. Once the bluetooth pairing is successful, scroll to the item you plan to send and hold it for few seconds. A prop up menu comes up, click and share and send through bluetooth.

• 2014-03-28 07:56
  • N9@S
  • namibian gates

just got this phone... do windows viruses affect it ? please advise

• 2014-03-27 23:21
  • fsse
  • Jeng

I can't connect to my new D link N150 DIR600L Cloud WiFi router using my newly purchased Huawei W1 Windows Phone8. Other
Android devices can connect without any problem.

After turning on WiFi switch in my Huawei W1 it can see the SSID of the router but when I connect the error message is:
"Connection unsuccessful Your phone couldn't reach the Wi-Fi network". After trying many many times it did connect once but
after opening Internet Explorer in my W1 it is not going to any site, the error message is:

We're having trouble
displaying this page.

We're having trouble with the page you're
to reach and can't open it right now.

Try the following:
Refresh the page or try again later.

I tried everything, including resetting the phone to factory settings but still it wouldn't connect. I also tried to factory reset
the wifi router and have even removed security (OPEN) without requiring password to login, but still it is not connecting.
Other devices are connecting smoothly.
I have purchased this product because I trusted your brand and
this is my second Huawei phone my first was Y300.
Please help me resolve this problem, It's so frustrating. Thanks

• 2014-03-25 13:52
  • PxAC
  • Younglil

then problem i have with it is that after leaving it over night when am about to use it in the morning it will not come up it will be displaying resuming....until i restart the phone.. common do something about it

• 2014-03-18 12:26
  • Nw{D
  • ed

its a terribly poor phone. nothing good to say about it. keeps on hanging. consequently i have to keep restarting. has the memory capacity of a mosquito. do not buy this phone. it will disappoint you!!. am about to smash mine and replace it with android.

• 2014-03-18 07:33
  • Nwxx
  • vimukthi

dont buy this shit ... problem with this phone,sometime also it stucks and write for m "resuming" and it do takes a lot of time xo it is until i switch it off then switching it on again.....shity phn forever

• 2014-03-11 09:26
  • terX
  • nhard

I have this almost 4mos..very soft and easy to use,only my problem always phone memory full new apps..

• 2014-03-09 01:20
  • v0qJ
  • bilejoni

Have this phone for about 6 months. So far, it is a very good smartphone, with a good performance, without lags. I've experienced 'force close' issues with some apps, but that's all. Better phone than Lumia 520, since this one lacks camera flash. In all, I'm very satisfied with Huawei W1. Thanks.

• 2014-03-07 02:25
  • P00y
  • joachim mallya

also i've another problem with this phone,sometime also it stucks and write for m "resuming" and it do takes a lot of time xo it is until i switch it off then switching it on again so as to go back 2 its normal condition,xo plz if anyone knows the solution of this problem,he should tell m coz i'm really getting bored sometym with this phone.

• 2014-03-04 22:40
  • joachim mallya

plz!i've a problem with my phone,sometimes it stucks suddenly working and it is until i switch it off and then switch it on again then it goes back to its normal condition,xo plz if anyone has ever encountered this problem can he/she tell m the solution of it coz sometym it really bores m.

• 2014-03-04 22:35
  • joca

• 2014-03-04 22:34
  • please answer

i'm looking to buy a phone can you please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this phone so if anyone has this phone or knows it answer me

• 2014-03-04 16:53
  • N4Jk
  • pretty

tryin to connect to xbox music but getting some error notifications .... uh oh that shouldnt have happened.very frustratin in deed.

• 2014-02-27 08:01
  • MfxF
  • Aizoh

I have one and not that old but the awkward thing about it is connecting it with my PC is not responding at all and its not even appearing on my computer,also setting an mp 3 as the ringtone you still have to set it with your PC its a headache device but am hoping with time in future i will learn to like it.

• 2014-02-24 19:55
  • Nh51
  • gugu

> In reply to juju @ 2013-12-12 15:46 from S1jf - click to readI don't know if it differs much. In my Lumia, turn on Bluetooth, go to music and video and long press on the track that you want to send. Click share, and there should be Bluetooth option

• 2014-02-23 15:31