Huawei Ascend W1

Huawei Ascend W1

I'm using huawei Model: HUAWEI WI_U00. I tried to add my Gmail account just already on but no longer accessing my contacts. Can you assist to do it? Plz help me

• Marky

gift, 27 Oct 2015How did you flash? Show me please@gift, since this phone works great for me. mail me: mac.lovendino@gmail.com then i'll share all softwares (flash rom, drivers) that i've used.

after you flashed your rom. install microsoft visual studio 2013 and windowsphone power tool on your desktop/laptop. here you can deploy all applications and games.

My phone has 16gb memory card
* 3gb for songs

*games ( where is mickey, NFS, hungry shark, street fighter alpha, minecraft, angrybirds, asphalt 8, temple run, candy crush, barbie fashionista,flappy bird, rio, skateboard party 1 and 2, dream league, minimotor racing, SBK15, pocket rally, subway surfer,talking angela overvolt, plants vs zombies, zombie tsunami. war inc. soul craft. splinter cell, brother of violence, black order, talking angela and ben)

* apps install as you wish as long you have disk size on memor card, (brilli locker, spotify, fb, messenger, wechat, whatsapp, nearby, instagram,twitter, netflix,anti theft alarm,toolkit, camera 360, camer 360 sight, dictionary, fantasia painter,files, font candy,gethemall,HWdiagnostic app,lumia camera, measure mate,mp3tube, office lens, one do, opera mini, origami app, pianophone 7, share it, silk paint, skype, slowly, stop motion studio, teamviewer, textifier, tumbler, twitter, viber, video memories, vlc, mxplayer, voice translator, windows central, windows insider, zedge. preview for developer.

• gift

marky, 21 Sep 2015i bought huawei w1 last June 2013, till now it works great. i f... moreHow did you flash? Show me please

• Gift

#Mark how did you flash? Show me please

• Karls

Hi there I'm staying in Cape Town South Africa I want to know who is the service agents for the W1?

• marky

i bought huawei w1 last June 2013, till now it works great.
i flashed its rom when Windows phone 8.1 update 1 become stable in mid of 2014.
all apps has been stored in external memory card.

Hallo. Have you firmware from WojtasXda v. 1.32?

• Gtagah

Does Huawei Ascend W1 store things in memory card. or it needs to use pc to change location

• Barry Stjohn

Trying to use my new phone, & having problems with the damn thing. how do you answer phone calls???? how do you delete Past history of calls??? Seems a pain to use. does not fell that easy to use. got any answers????

Yeah i've been using this model since it was introduce in market way back May 2013.

I change its ROM from WP8 to WP8.1 (current version 8.10.14219.341)
512mb ram is good, overall i rate it 98%. unlike those android products that was introduce on the same year, except iphones.

• daphne

got a huawei w 1 but when i put my cell c sim card in the phone works but says error with web why??? cant get into my google account why /////////?????? where do you solve this

Teddy, 29 Jun 2015Updated my whatsapp on my phone Huawei 4Afrika and it can't open... moreFlash your rom to v1.32 . Update to wp 8 gdr 3.

is it a good idea to buy the huawei ascend w1 ???????

• vincent

hello
i lost my huawei windows phone 8 how can i retrace it and all the locations were on

• Teddy

Updated my whatsapp on my phone Huawei 4Afrika and it can't open,what could be the problem?

• brian

It doesn't starting whassap after updates, what is wrong plz

My phone can't store apps on my SD card dispite showing that I can store on the SD ,then it hangs so much especially when I try to connect to the internet

• Ayush

Better than lumia hawei is best

• Godfrey

it has a major problem of memory. others eats space very fast. it also rejects sd cards alot. downloaded files cant be saved in file manager.

• JOHNGETWIN

MY Phone is set on 15/30 level of volume so that cause to have a high sound of camera volume now how to reset on 0/30 volume level