Huawei Ascend Y200

Huawei Ascend Y200

• trinity

I have a problem with browser everytime I try to get into facebook it closes what is the problem ?

• 2013-03-13 17:46
  • g8$x
  • savi

it sucks no game works even angry birds space dosent not even temple run or some other app it lags a lot i thought it was good but it is the worsh huawei device ever and it got a andreo 200 which is good enough to run temple run but a 100mb ram canvas 2 dosent have a grafics card and works better dont buy this phone it rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you buy yoll come to lnow i hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-03-12 06:59
  • 2S$R
  • Jocastro

Hi Pinja! I just got one of these piece of heaven!! I know they are great but i need to fix the problem with the internal memory, could you pleas help me?

• 2013-03-11 22:17
  • Tg5I
  • Jocastro

• 2013-03-11 21:58
  • Tg5I
  • Pinja

cmon ppl dont talk shit before you check the internet...it is pretty simple to solve all the problems with this phone...on www.myhuawei.net you can find all solutions.After I installed custom rom on my ascend,ram booster,and overclocked CPU,I can install hundreds of applications if I want,and also,I can play all the cool games like Temple Run 2,Subway Surfer,Vector etc. and actually I havent found a single game yet that doesnt work.

• 2013-03-10 21:40
  • d@9b

upgradable memory means it accept external sd card

• 2013-03-07 16:03
  • rrp0
  • symbian720

need to upgrade memory coz it is too low.

• 2013-03-07 11:16
  • fuZU
  • darvel4

• 2013-03-06 23:19
  • NXxh
  • andrian

internal memory low space attention at anytime, yes.. we can use external SD Card but internal memory still getting low space attention after 15-20 apps was installed, and no auto focus on camera so we can't use this device for QR or Barcode scanner.

• 2013-03-03 11:33
  • KhsF

wifi works

• 2013-03-03 08:26
  • NsX@
  • patie

the phone is good,its big sreen,speed,,3.5 camerA, bt i have a problem wit itz its internal memory, on its specification you have indicated it's inter memory is upgradeable, how does one do it because all the time i want to upgrade it fails,,,,,,, upgrade software unvailable,,,,, how will i do it,? please

• 2013-03-01 20:16
  • NspP
  • yogie

How is the wifi function of this phone ? Is it easy to get online and its speed fast? slow ? I wish to get this phone to get online while travelling.
Thank you.

• 2013-03-01 08:11
  • G1X$
  • yogie

I want to get this phone for wifi servic while travelling. Would anyone let me know how is the wifi function of this phone ? fast? slow ? or unable to hook up to get online ?
Thank you.

• 2013-03-01 06:46
  • G1X$
  • Ahmed

very good battery life than other Android phones..

• 2013-03-01 06:24
  • uWT}
  • asha

> In reply to razen @ 2013-02-07 18:38 from fuwx - click to readmy phone is broken and too many patter attempts and how can ifix it

• 2013-02-28 06:51
  • vmAc
  • nakedey13

> In reply to vhince4005 @ 2012-09-22 17:31 from Kg}X - click to readHello Vhince4005,
Im interested of your post about the new specs of y200. Would you mind sharing it to me at my e-mail add lander921@yahoo.com...tnx and more power.

• 2013-02-27 05:37
  • theK
  • Angie

Can anyone plss tell me how to root it Iv tried z4root and superoneclick and didnt worked help me plss D: email:jasanangelo@gmail.com TY

• 2013-02-24 20:24
  • prk{
  • Chokchak

Dont buy this phone because is so very low performance.. Not good

• 2013-02-24 00:34
  • t7Xk
  • Mose

I can hardly run a game smoothly can someone assist me on upgrading my rom to 512mb

• 2013-02-23 21:47
  • Sbcq
  • jannok3

1. turn off your phone
2. press and hold the power button and volume up on your phone
3. format your phone. make sure your sd card is ejected.

enjoy!