Huawei Ascend Y200

Huawei Ascend Y200

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2013Just bought this phone and I must say it is great. I have upgrad... moreHow does one upgrade to ics

• Help

mr.songz, 25 Mar 2013how do I root it without a computer You can't. As far as I know...

• Guy

p2, 22 Mar 2013If anyone can tell me how to increase ram. Because I want to ... moreCreate a swap partition on your SD Card.

• mr.songz

how do I root it without a computer

• p2

If anyone can tell me how to increase ram.

Because I want to play templerun 2,subway surf,and more.

• p2

• jkimanzi

Jocastro, 11 Mar 2013Hi Pinja! I just got one of these piece of heaven!! I know they ... moreGo to settings, select applications, then select preferred install location then you will see the following--
Internal device storage.
Removable SD card. Select this one.
Let the system decide

Pinja, 10 Mar 2013cmon ppl dont talk shit before you check the internet...it is pr... morethe website is in German I think, how exactly do I update the memory?

• saeed

this phone suck just compare with sony tipo
price and Features

I have a problem with browser everytime I try to get into facebook it closes what is the problem ?

• savi

it sucks no game works even angry birds space dosent not even temple run or some other app it lags a lot i thought it was good but it is the worsh huawei device ever and it got a andreo 200 which is good enough to run temple run but a 100mb ram canvas 2 dosent have a grafics card and works better dont buy this phone it rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you buy yoll come to lnow i hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jocastro

Hi Pinja! I just got one of these piece of heaven!! I know they are great but i need to fix the problem with the internal memory, could you pleas help me?

• Jocastro

• Pinja

cmon ppl dont talk shit before you check the internet...it is pretty simple to solve all the problems with this phone...on www.myhuawei.net you can find all solutions.After I installed custom rom on my ascend,ram booster,and overclocked CPU,I can install hundreds of applications if I want,and also,I can play all the cool games like Temple Run 2,Subway Surfer,Vector etc. and actually I havent found a single game yet that doesnt work.

upgradable memory means it accept external sd card

• symbian720

need to upgrade memory coz it is too low.

• andrian

internal memory low space attention at anytime, yes.. we can use external SD Card but internal memory still getting low space attention after 15-20 apps was installed, and no auto focus on camera so we can't use this device for QR or Barcode scanner.

wifi works

• patie

the phone is good,its big sreen,speed,,3.5 camerA, bt i have a problem wit itz its internal memory, on its specification you have indicated it's inter memory is upgradeable, how does one do it because all the time i want to upgrade it fails,,,,,,, upgrade software unvailable,,,,, how will i do it,? please