Huawei Ascend Y200

Huawei Ascend Y200

• Chokchak

Dont buy this phone because is so very low performance.. Not good

• 2013-02-24 00:34
  • t7Xk
  • Mose

I can hardly run a game smoothly can someone assist me on upgrading my rom to 512mb

• 2013-02-23 21:47
  • Sbcq
  • jannok3

1. turn off your phone
2. press and hold the power button and volume up on your phone
3. format your phone. make sure your sd card is ejected.

enjoy!

• 2013-02-22 03:05
  • K7gN
  • alofiniue

bluetooth very difficult to use.....tried many times just will not syn with other smart phones

• 2013-02-20 21:39
  • v%72
  • lahiru

my huawei ascend y 200 phone was locked by typing wrong password in many times.then i entered my goole account.but i forgot my account password.how can i unlock my phone?

• 2013-02-17 14:13
  • v{tM
  • forgot1o

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-15 20:21 from NsbM - click to read"Sorry, we are unable to retrieve this document."

• 2013-02-17 12:29
  • QcR$

Just boot into recovery mode. Switch off phone remove battery for 5 secs, then after placing battery hold volume up + power button to boot into recovery mode. Select wipe data/factory reset. 'this will wipe all data on phone and unlock phone'

• 2013-02-17 08:13
  • Nsei
  • Kell

I've put in my pass word wrong a few times now its locked and not sure how to get into it . It says to type in your google account but I don't think I have one . Not sure what to do now ???

• 2013-02-16 01:03
  • vFjA

ICS ROM is here https://drive.google.com/
uc?export=download&confirm=no_
antivirus&id=0B1_3SnPqNNqyQ29meDR­
FR0ZYcFk

• 2013-02-15 20:21
  • NsbM

This phone just needs a lightweight rom and its going to be perfect

• 2013-02-15 13:35
  • rrjp
  • velumani

where i can download the Manual book .

• 2013-02-13 18:54
  • vIfu
  • NAViD3

230 euro?? Its Not Correct. It Should Be About 80 euro Or 108$...

• 2013-02-13 11:26
  • pT6g
  • forgot1o

dude how did u upgrade this phone to ICS plz lemme know i rly wanna upgrade this to ICS but idk how :( tyvm

• 2013-02-12 13:11
  • 6kWM
  • forgot1o

dude how did u upgrade this phone to ICS? plz lemme know i rly wanna upgrade this to ICS but idk how :( tyvm

• 2013-02-12 13:06
  • 6kWM

by the way The ICS rom supports live wallpapers

• 2013-02-12 11:29
  • Ns7Y

Just bought this phone and I must say it is great. I have upgraded it to ICS and its so fast with 120 mb internal memory no bloatwares. I recommend it

• 2013-02-12 11:03
  • fnIp
  • DEA ANAE

having trouble connecting on me wifi. . .any ideas?? bit of a novice with phones.not sure what may have happened to it as i have been using wifi on me phone for a while now than just today it wont connect.

• 2013-02-10 06:29
  • vmBq
  • razen

i have this phone for about months now. heres my views, pros and cons.
screen resolution, great
gaming, great. (can play fighting tiger, raging thunder, angry birds, scrabble, pinball, fruit ninja. talking tom, prehistoric park, tribez, etc)
my battery is awesome
calls are fine.
ive optimized the available memory to have the followng apps:
juicedefender
app2sd
operamini
uc browser
avasti
pico tts
es file manager, among others.
the only issue is that the screen touchwiz fails when i sweat or breath near it.
whoever have issues about games, settings, memory, etc to reach me through (razen55@gmail. com)
this phone is AWESOME!!

• 2013-02-07 18:38
  • fuwx
  • sad

My y200 has.no compass.why is.that so? :(

• 2013-02-07 15:29
  • t7JM
  • seb

Everytime when am chatting it keeps bringing me this warning that 'message memory low' and then am not able to receive messages. Whats the problem.

The battery is also another issue, when its fully charged, after 20 minutes of browsing the battery goes empty. What is the solution?

• 2013-02-07 08:00