Huawei MediaPad

Huawei MediaPad

• mfuadz

i have 1 tablet huawei media pad 7 inch...my problem is my touch screen cannot use...i try to ask huawei agent at my place but they cannot received because they said my tab is not original. it that true. where i can repair my tab huawei..any suggesttion?

• 2014-08-11 05:51
  • PS63
  • arrow007

nochargethewholeday

• 2014-07-29 22:56
  • PScX
  • Waqas

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-04 17:13 from fX5L - click to readI have the same problem...poor gem network callings, bad voice quality, droops the signals...any solutions..?

• 2014-07-19 22:08
  • KIfa
  • m

I cant type in.Whats going on?
Dose anybody have idea???

• 2014-07-16 11:54
  • YTbp

Kindly , i have mediapad 7"youth".. but it's gsm network is very bad in voice and network connectivity .. i put my SIM card in my galaxy note and i made sure that the problem is from my huawei s7-701u .. how can i solve this problem cause i want to use it in both of calling and mobile internet ????

• 2014-07-04 17:13
  • fX5L
  • mel

how to navigate huawei media pad touch screen not working?

• 2014-07-02 01:44
  • theR
  • Lilih

I am having a problem here. It has been blocked and ask me to put my google account and it does not accept it. Is there any solution to this problem please assist me. pls reply..thamks

• 2014-06-30 08:28
  • Fq{s
  • allwin

this is my problem too many patterns attempt then to unlock sign with your ggogle account, but when i entered my account it wa not able to accept it, how is that,

• 2014-06-14 17:04
  • utkc
  • jet

this is my problem
too many patterns attempt then to unlock sign with your ggogle account, but when i entered my account it wa not able to accept it, how is that, Is there an account to open my unit,,,pls reply..thamks

• 2014-06-13 02:39
  • v0Xs
  • ana marie

Where can I buy touch screen panel for this Huawei s7-701u. Any one knows?

• 2014-06-10 04:44
  • XMh0
  • fad

my huawei mediapad have un responsive touch screen? someone have experience this problem? or know the how to fix?

• 2014-06-07 05:36
  • XMk$

i cannot type my passport on the screen cos the letters are not appear in order to type your password....how can i open it without any typing letters on the screen but only voice narrating things i touch on the screen???? any help...???

• 2014-05-28 11:59
  • PFtp
  • fan yang

> In reply to ANGEL @ 2014-05-09 18:45 from theW - click to readsame problem

• 2014-05-21 18:21
  • bJbm
  • ANGEL

I've been charging my tab for like the WHOLE day but it still won't charge! Why?

• 2014-05-09 18:45
  • theW
  • Angel

> In reply to Princj @ 2013-11-02 01:06 from w0Pt - click to readYou have to download an app that can take screenshots on the tablet.

• 2014-05-09 18:42
  • theW
  • Hakan Rohdin

It should work, I have a Mediapad and have been able to use it for calling. Not a very practical solution but it certainly works. I guess you have to give further information to allow us to help you.

• 2014-04-18 11:02
  • p89q
  • akkuakku

i m not able ti make voice call from my media ped after inserting a sim

• 2014-04-14 08:34
  • 7jZ3
  • vivek

I am not able to make call from my media ped?

• 2014-04-14 08:30
  • 7jZ3
  • cobus

My pad keep locking the screen when I load a game, if someone can please help me??

• 2014-03-27 11:38
  • 3sEj
  • Ice

I have locked the pattern. I was trying to login using my google account but not connecting to the server. What do I do to unlock this?

• 2014-03-24 05:25