Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Its auperb .. But one thing i need thats is front camera ! : ( it has.... but i dont know its work or not

• 2015-09-02 12:47
  • uZa9
  • Maru

> In reply to nick @ 2015-07-14 09:32 from 8kpE - click to readFacebook on social hub what is taht I have neer use Social Hub but still I think it is time to get rid of the phone as that phone can be considered ancient dont u think?

• 2015-09-01 17:15
  • Maria

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-06 17:08 from 8I9w - click to readInstead of rooting the apps to teh SD isnt cheaper to buy a new and better phone ? I mean literally this phone is a very outdated smart phone and with changing technology, you could say this phone is ancient.

• 2015-09-01 17:12
  • Nina

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-08-07 16:37 from HCdq - click to readYou have answered your own question. Time to ditch that phone and buy a better one. It also has small memory you cant install many apps perhaps just one. When it was launched the mobile applications had small memory so is why you could install more aps but in todays changing technology, updates today come with bigger memory storage and this phone is not the best one for internet usage. I still have this phone and I only use it for basic stuff and Whatassp but it is time for me to change it to a better one.

• 2015-09-01 17:09
  • Maru

> In reply to Bluekiller @ 2015-08-24 05:47 from uNVx - click to readFor small and simple taks still work but for internet usage is not the best one as it have small memory and you cant install apps. I have one and the only app I have installed is Whatassp I dont have more apps installed on the phone is the reason why I will have to buy a new one

• 2015-09-01 17:05
  • Maru

> In reply to Grof @ 2015-08-27 16:36 from s3BB - click to readI still have this phone up to this date and I have to change it now because it has little memory and the only app I have installed is Whatassp, I cant install other apps due to memory storage. Due to apps updates almost every second is why this phone is not the best one for memory storage as it only has 158mb. If you have this phone as I am itis better to change it and not keep it anymore.

• 2015-09-01 17:02
  • Grof

I used this phone for two years. He was great. He rocked four years ago, but his small internal memory couldnt keep up because apps were getting bigger and bigger with every update. But apps that i installed earlier, and which didnt demanded updates (not like Whatsapp) like Viber and Facebook are still running great. Updated Whatsapp is running good tho, but i had to uninstall some games. Pllot twist, very good phone with amazing camera. The fact that you can move some apps to SD card is big plus too. Cheers.

• 2015-08-27 16:36
  • s3BB
  • ella

it a nice phone

• 2015-08-27 11:31
  • fuI4
  • pravin

I am using this phone .its almost 4 years old and great.
only disadvantage is the internal phone memory.
But otherwise its fantastic.

• 2015-08-26 18:20
  • KS7N
  • Bluekiller

I have used this phone for almost a year . It's simply good for handling basic task browsing.

• 2015-08-24 05:47
  • uNVx
  • James

Good radio

• 2015-08-23 10:36
  • nIVw
  • Ajith

phone is good and easy to handle..but still internal memory is an unavoidable problem

• 2015-08-21 17:53
  • tUpc
  • rudolph jassal

me too !! whenever i charged my phone the screen moves by itself ! even when the data is on!!

• 2015-08-11 15:41
  • 7qyJ

My phone is almost 5 minutes ahead but it wont let me reset the time, any idea's?
Also, from today, at the bottom left of the screen it states 'SAFE MODE', does anyone know why this has appeared and how do I remove it?

• 2015-08-10 15:33
  • mHk0

Hi there, I have this phone, bought it new about a month ago, and whenever I call someone, they all complain that they cannot hear me, and it sounds like I am whispering.. I have no problem hearing them okay, and I have the volume on full, but is there any way I can turn up the outgoing call volume? Also, when I am using the phone, there is a big delay, when I am writing a text message, it freezes and then takes a while to catch up with the words I am texting. Battery is also terrible, it needs charging fully twice a day, and in the morning once it has come off charge I use it for about 15 mins in my tea break, just browsing the internet, and that is enough to drain the battery and has to be fully charged again at lunchtime. Can anyone suggest anything? Apart from get a new phone haha?

• 2015-08-07 16:37
  • HCdq

> In reply to Mimi @ 2015-07-31 16:48 from Nh5k - click to readI too found the memory really bad, can't keep many photos on a few apps and phone memory is full, having to delete stuff all the time, can't move to sd card either. Very disappointed glad my contract is up next week so I can finally get rid.

• 2015-08-06 20:49
  • nF}V

> In reply to Mimi @ 2015-07-31 16:48 from Nh5k - click to readHey don't panic , just root your phone , and then install an app "link2sd' and it help you move apps to your sd.
Check it on youtub, and you'll find out , is not rocket science.

• 2015-08-06 17:08
  • 8I9w
  • Benderis

Guys, it's 2015. Phone was released in 2011. In Lithuania it's not on sale anymore. What do you expect from it?

• 2015-08-05 17:41
  • n9ZI
  • Mimi

i am disappointed with this phone the internal memory is small and the sd card is not also helping you cant download much, after asking around no one has been able to help me

• 2015-07-31 16:48
  • Nh5k
  • semagn teketay

the phone is very nice but not read amharic

• 2015-07-27 18:30