Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

• granna

can I cut off notifications ecept for voive amil. I don't need to know when every email comes in. I just want notification when I have voice mail or text.

• 2015-02-25 13:09
  • ICeZ
  • baba

my mobile phone Samsung galaxy ace is reciving multi msgs from my friends like if any body txt me the same message recived by my phone many times

• 2015-02-24 15:35
  • 6Q0P
  • Shatrughna

> In reply to shafiqureshi53@gmail @ 2015-02-22 14:20 from sSyD - click to readNot another option only have to Hard Reset the mobile with pressing Volume + menu while reboot the mobile. It will show the option to reset/erase mobile.

• 2015-02-24 07:48
  • vIaS
  • shafiqureshi53@gmail

i forget my pass ward and the email address does not accepted to decode the handset please guide

• 2015-02-22 14:20
  • sSyD
  • panKa

> In reply to seba @ 2015-02-20 20:53 from F1B1 - click to readnot a update mobile version

• 2015-02-21 14:26
  • 7tL4
  • guga

Not enough memory to use applications, google play takes over 50% of total memory, so u can forget about facebook and other stuff.

BUT, its indestructible!

• 2015-02-18 20:35
  • 0BkA
  • Lorr

I like the phone but cant move anything to my SD card cos it wont let me so storage is abit of a problem and my phone freezes on me.Also not getting a full instruction book is a nightmare when your trying to learn what your phone can and cant do.Can anyone tell me how to block a phone number plz?

• 2015-02-16 23:12
  • mx7q
  • Gk

Been using this for 3 years now.Yup they're right. too low internal memory and ram.cannot play HD videos.HD games.cannot even have its own facebook.camera?no zoom..u have to lower ur pixels to enable ur zoom.very poor performance in general.the only thing nice about this phone is the quality.fallen a 100th time but still working.no repair done except for changing my battery. very fast charge, very fast lowbat. i bought it for 14k 3years ago.now i cannot sold it for 2k. lol

• 2015-02-16 14:29
  • wujA
  • mike

very bad...not enough memory

• 2015-02-15 20:11
  • teqM
  • kumar

the internal memory is too low so that i can keep a few app only. it's navigation is good.

• 2015-02-13 06:08
  • uvwL

> In reply to rama @ 2015-02-07 11:59 from LCQh - click to readThe using for all aps and not bettery using .....

• 2015-02-10 09:59
  • XuZB
  • rama

one of the best phones I have ever reached up wit... I had mines for just over 2 years n never get a problem with it... n the battery life wen full charged last for 2-3 days wen u used it allot...

• 2015-02-07 11:59
  • LCQh
  • ramu

Very ***************a phone wrst bttry life I m changing my phone's battry every week and now I m going to make peices of it and going to thrw it such a s********** ,**********d phone ****

• 2015-02-05 09:46
  • bJie
  • PawnStars

> In reply to pol @ 2015-02-02 19:15 from nTC@ - click to readSomehow, you say exact the same thigs for alot of phones.. :D
Anyway, i agree with you.

• 2015-02-05 09:45
  • mc9r
  • jephie d bentulan

> In reply to Joe @ 2015-01-11 05:30 from ibht - click to readyou test hard reset

• 2015-02-04 06:56
  • t7Xr
  • pol

Had this phone for over 2 years.
It's perfect if you want to use it just for calls, sms, alarm, emails, www, simple games. Even navigation works fine on this one. Streaming too. You will be surprised! Battery life up to 4 days with minimum use. Small and handy. Makes quite nice photos for this class of phone. Vids are not good.

Bad thing is small storage space, wont allow you to install too many apps. With Skype you'll get a huge lag. It will be really slow on this phone.

• 2015-02-02 19:15
  • nTC@
  • akoo

> In reply to raajdum.. @ 2015-01-13 08:22 from rA2$ - click to readPerfect dude!i faced such serious dumb ass problems with its inefficient storage same as like you

• 2015-02-02 18:24
  • utY$
  • kkdost

from the LAUNCH of samsung galaxy ace Gt-s 5830 , i am using it.but now i loss my windows due to updating myself.tell me download link of gingerbread for my mobile

• 2015-01-31 12:21