Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572

Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572

Worse hanset ever... hanging garden...useless.. desrve only dust bin. Samsung is only befooling us.

• 2015-07-01 18:47
  • Hkq3
  • danny

this phone has given me alot of problems down the years i have owned it..persistent hanging of the phone cant install alot of applications..
battery life is also pathetic

• 2015-07-01 14:46
  • M$F7
  • carolneiz

> In reply to Ram @ 2015-05-23 08:55 from KAxf - click to readmine does the same too

• 2015-06-17 11:43
  • rrH@
  • Ram

i have 464 MB in my internal memory still not able to install apps . How much internal memory is really required to install apps?

• 2015-05-23 08:55
  • KAxf
  • Angry customer

This is the most ridiculous phone I have used till date. Gets hanged up very easily, not capable enough of handling multi task. Have been using this since more than a year. I wish I could shatter this phone into 1000 pieces, had I not had enough money to buy a new phone (Anything other than samsung), but I will soon do this and am sure not regret for even once. Refrain from buying this stupid phone.
I wonder how do u guys make such pathetic models and not check for urself. So irritated with this thing.

• 2015-05-06 19:30
  • bCgG
  • Angry customer

This is the most ridiculous phone I have used till date. This phone cannot handle multiple things at a time. have been using this since more than an year. It gets hanged up everytime I do multiple things with it, takes half an hr to start up again and show network. If I was capable enough of buying a new phone(anything other than SAMSUNG) I would have shattered this phone into 1000 pieces and not regretted even once, but I am so gonna do this soon enough when I have the money.
How can you make such ridiculous models and not checked for yourself. This phone is pathetic.

• 2015-05-06 19:24
  • bCgG
  • Ace

It is a very nyc phone and it is very special and user friendly
I don't know why people complain
It is very attrictive apart from the fact that it doesn't have a secondary camera or flash
But it is A-okay

• 2015-04-30 15:50
  • 3sE3
  • rathod

no secondary camera otherwise soo Good

• 2015-04-18 07:06
  • YQG{
  • ihikia

It doesn't works smoothly whether while playing games or running any apps...battery is also not at all good... and it hangs minimum 2 times a day. NOT AT ALL USER FRIENDLY... for samsung now I think itz better only to buy high valued gadgets.

• 2015-04-04 05:48

good phone....

• 2015-03-18 10:46
  • w43M
  • abhisek

> In reply to virusi @ 2015-01-30 15:09 from CDEI - click to readYes this is a very good phone to handle....

• 2015-03-01 10:05
  • Xu4b
  • just some person

This phone has bad writen all over it only thing good is the screen samsung still get there props

• 2015-02-08 06:46
  • ka8j
  • virusi

> In reply to Vero @ 2014-08-02 20:39 from LKLp - click to readI av. Not used but am intanding to use it please advice me guys

• 2015-01-30 15:09
  • CDEI
  • nawibsalim@yahoo.com

how can i prevent my phone from hucked or if same one has hucke how do i disconect

• 2014-12-27 23:26
  • r04U
  • Yani-Bcoa

I need to know how can I take the firmware of wifi from samsung galaxy trend 2, because my phone has but doesn't work.

• 2014-12-27 20:36
  • Mfyv
  • judith

> In reply to bushman @ 2014-10-23 04:24 from 9LBb - click to readNoted, with thanx

• 2014-12-23 07:58