Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4

> In reply to [deleted post]april 2013 only mobile released worldwide...how u told 3 yrs...its good mobile..dont comment wrong information plz....GS4 samsung flagship mobile..

• 2014-11-21 17:19
  • Xu@M
  • Mohammed

The main problem is overheating.i've changed 3 batteries during one year

• 2014-11-21 13:37
  • fvJK
  • ardjuna

Plse help me - am thinking of buying s4 - to users, is this s4 really good or suggest something similar,tq.

• 2014-11-21 12:27
  • tV3w
  • darkgamer

> In reply to scorpio @ 2014-11-20 05:05 from PPSX - click to readLook into your battery statistics. It's there something taking up your battery life more than screen.

• 2014-11-21 12:17
  • 9xmb
  • gine

I just bought a brand new Samsung 19500 S4,during the first month it worked perfecting well until the second month when I started having problems with it.am failing to download some attachments and my whatsapp has disappeared.I have tried to download a new version but it seems I cant go through

• 2014-11-21 08:10
  • 9xcB
  • love4xperia

> In reply to Rajineesh @ 2014-11-20 11:12 from KS2F - click to readbrother better u buy s4 becz s4 hv high pixel and camera gives natural pictures and also very better internet speed and samsung plan to give 5.0 android in 2015 to s4,its a old model of samsung but its a king in samsung mobile better then s5 also....

• 2014-11-21 07:25
  • wiRB
  • mwana mlhomwe

my Samsung galaxy s4 gt 19500 is not functional on internet more especially using opera mini . it has just started this since last week but previously it was perfect. can you activate it automatically please.

• 2014-11-21 06:39
  • HHHH
  • asif

> In reply to Rajineesh @ 2014-11-20 11:12 from KS2F - click to readsg s4 is best compair in htc
sg s4 441 ppi and 13 mega pixal camera and lots of function thats air gesture air view smart pause samart scroll and temparture and running step count and kit ket 4.4.2 and update market dependate to 5.0 lolipop

• 2014-11-21 05:38
  • rKvZ
  • spidey

> In reply to Rajineesh @ 2014-11-20 11:12 from KS2F - click to readNO there aren't any issues with it it is a pretty powerful device and has an official update to 5.0.
its just simply great

• 2014-11-21 05:36
  • sSJ8
  • harjinder

Guys please don't buy it because it has heating problem ina all sets. After 3 days of purchasing i went to service center to solve this problem but 8 am surprised that they told me the samsung s4 has 50 degree heating is default while using wifi calls camera usage etc. Even when i told them to have physical check they misbehave with me.. i was very angry with their bad service. I will suggest you please don't buy this. Thanks 09781927030

• 2014-11-21 03:59
  • uwKx
  • random

I suggest everyone should read this about the galaxy S4 before even wanting to buy it:

I have been 1 and a half years with this phone, and in August it repeatedly showed a message "No SIM card installed, the phone will restart", and then the phone went off and rebooted, about 3-5 times a day, and until now I haven't found the solution. I went to an authorized samsung repairing center and they "repaired" it, but in only 3 weeks it started rebooting again. It's been about 3 month that my phone doesn't receive nor make phone calls and i have no 4G/LTE/3G, it's pretty much an iPod, so I seriously advice you to consider other phones rather than this one. And I have to say that I have treated it with a lot of care and have never dropped it on water, so please consider this before buying this phone, and suggest you look at this issue on the internet because many galaxy S4 have this major issue.

• 2014-11-21 01:19
  • 8ZMr
  • kamr

Can anyone say samsung s4 i9515 is good or not good
Reply plzz

• 2014-11-21 00:14
  • 49Dx
  • Rajineesh

Guys am planning to but SG s4 .. Please suggest whether to buy it or not..I have been hearing that there are lags while usage..I am confused between HTC Desire 820 and SG S4 ...I like SG s4 bcoz of its 441ppi where as HTC has 5.5inch with just 267 ppi..Please suggest

• 2014-11-20 11:12
  • KS2F
  • scorpio

Hi Shubham I wonder whether you can throw any light on a sudden problem I appear to have with my Sg19505. It is now 12 months old and has been faultless till now. however jsut recently it seems to start feeling warm/hot in my pocket and the battery life has decreased rather dramatically. I always have wifi and bluetooth enabled and used to be able to get up to 2 days of battery life. Now under the exact same operating conditions I find that I am getting less than 1 full day. Does the battery have a certain use by date or could there be something else going on? Also I have just returned from 2 weeks holiday in a very hot climate and oerhaps the heat may have affected the phone?
I would value your input. By the way I did let the phone discharge fully and then re-charge it, I also removed the battery and re installed it but no improvement.

• 2014-11-20 05:05
  • PPSX
  • ali ali binsalem

> In reply to david @ 2014-11-04 04:36 from uvF% - click to readno internet

• 2014-11-19 19:51
  • Njfk
  • dd

> In reply to [deleted post]Black edition already launched in India way back in April 2014. :)
Look wise its really awesome.

• 2014-11-19 18:01
  • Hktn

Guys just have a look at specs of I9506, Just a piece of awesomeness with Snapdragon 800 processor :D

Guess I9506 Black leather edition must be the one of the best phone right now

• 2014-11-19 16:28
  • utFw

S4 is really a leap ahead with BLack leather edition.

• 2014-11-19 16:21
  • utFw
  • DCP777

> In reply to Prashant @ 2014-11-19 02:54 from t}AK - click to readok...i am not a heavy user of games and likewise stuff. seems s4 will be a good deal for me..

• 2014-11-19 14:22
  • Hktb
  • darkgamer

> In reply to dd @ 2014-11-19 11:25 from Khhc - click to readSorry I don't remember it.

Yes, the phonebook takes a while to launch if you've cleared it out of RAM.

Wait for the lollipop upgrade. It'll be much faster.

That's a problem with touchwiz, not your phone.

• 2014-11-19 14:02