Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• jackson

its almost a year that am using note 2 .... i should say it was awesome phone thank you

• 2015-10-08 13:48
  • X}nT
  • Ravi H

Dear all, any one suggest me regarding battery? I'm getting only half of battery backup and suddenly battery% will come down.

• 2015-10-07 14:59
  • rKPP
  • Gous

I am using note 2 last 10 months ..its very good phone compairing with other devices....display clarity ,batttery back up is awesome. ..thanks to samsung

• 2015-10-04 20:25
  • KFN{
  • Ankit

Hi guys,
Actually the situation is that my note 2's baseband version has been corrupted... which means that i am able to use wifi, camera, music player and wverything else but i am not able to use any function related to the SIM... which means no calling, no sms, no internet from SIM provider... on my phone IMEI no shows null/null... basically baseband shows unknown... checked with almost 4-5 people but nobody is able to repair my phone and they only say that mother board should be replaced and that is the only solution... juat wanted to check guys... is their any cheaper option to repair my Note 2 as replacing motherboard will cost not less that 6k...!! Plz help guys...

• 2015-10-04 15:21
  • u7EC
  • sharanbyalis

> In reply to DarthTyranus @ 2015-09-28 00:04 from Kg{0 - click to readdear frd, me to facing same problem , my note 2 0-100 % it was taking nearly 4 hrs, i changed my data cable now within 2.30 hr, it is completing , try to change cable and see...... all the best

• 2015-10-02 11:19
  • ije1
  • anon

My phone gets heated if I use it for 15 minutes online specially on top near camera n sensor can I know wats d problem anyone help me out plz....

• 2015-10-01 18:28
  • U{hZ

> In reply to praveen @ 2015-09-30 18:04 from Hkt$ - click to readIt is good that note 2 will not get any upgrade because I am already suffering with worst battery backup in LG G3 D855 16 GB model after 5.0 upgrade.

• 2015-10-01 18:08
  • utEa
  • praveen

Really I love samsung mobiles but hearing the news I really hate samsung mobiles bec I am waiting for the lollipop update for my note 2... but samsung is saying no update for ur fooling the peoples anyways nokia is closed i hope the next is ur term bec already ur loosing the customers.. so i vl sale my mobile nd go 4r moto or one plus two or asus mobile which r very less price nd lots of specifications... All the best samsung gud bye

• 2015-09-30 18:04
  • Hkt$
  • Teker

> In reply to DarthTyranus @ 2015-09-28 00:04 from Kg{0 - click to readHello dude probably if you have a long time with your device you must replace the battery or the data cable, try to keep clean the ogt port and if you are using a generic charger try to get the original one.

• 2015-09-30 07:37
  • 8%rc
  • DarthTyranus

My Note 2 does not charge anymore. any help please? is it on the hardware or something? anyone who knows the price of the dock charger of the galaxy note 2? Thanks in advance.

• 2015-09-28 00:04
  • Kg{0
  • Darth Vader

My Galaxy Note 2 doesn't charge anymore. any solutions? it is maybe or the hardware or something? help please. Thank you

• 2015-09-28 00:01
  • Kg{0

Galaxy note 2 does rrcord in slow/fast motion
-go to the camera app
-change to video mode
-tap camera settings
-scroll to search recording mode
-tap recording mode
-choose what mode do you prefer
- Tadaaa ... You're recording in fast/slow motion

Please be noted that I tested this on samsung's kit kat touchwiz

• 2015-09-27 10:13
  • PIN3

When my tab broke my father surprised me with this note 2. He said that its yours from now on my father used it before it just works like a rocket its so fast and is a big screen so i feel like its a tab.I am saying that its an excellent phone for that budget

• 2015-09-26 20:02
  • Hxag
  • zviki-slo

Well, SD card can be a reason that phone lag.That is why new phones doesnt support SD cards. For custom roms go to xda developers site. Custom rom for Note 2 is probably build on KitKat kernel,so...

• 2015-09-25 09:39
  • MtBK
  • isajo

Have you saved the applications to the sd-card to get more fre space?

• 2015-09-25 06:48
  • S3c@

How to set 3G on my phone

• 2015-09-24 21:52
  • fuN1

> In reply to Sarah @ 2015-09-13 19:27 from uCny - click to readuse AVG cleaner. Move apps to sd card and disable apps you dont want but cant be removed.

• 2015-09-24 10:09
  • p7aG

> In reply to vlademir @ 2015-09-20 03:20 from v0qT - click to readLolipop is useless for note 2 and others you wont like it. I have note 2 and note 4 the screen and battery life looks better on note 2. Note 2 is very good as it is. Forget that 5.0.1. Trust me.

• 2015-09-24 10:08
  • p7aG

how to enable usb tethering in samsung galaxy j7 mobile using windows xp

• 2015-09-24 07:43
  • f{4t
  • vlademir

Can I ask if the Samsung will launch na official Lollipop update for my baby N7100. Thank you.

• 2015-09-20 03:20