Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

I'm using this phone since 28 th August 2012...It's still working preety well.....It's only problm is the internal memory......I'm nostalgic about it as this is my first smart phone....Though I've planned to purchase a new smart phone but still it's a good one....

• 2015-05-23 13:33
  • Xug}
  • Rajasekar

Im bought it on january 2012 still im using this mobile. Only problem is its internal memory. Can't upgrade android version. My first smartphone. Really great phone.

• 2015-05-22 16:12
  • rAfT
  • rakhy123

is it upgradable to kitkat

• 2015-05-21 14:12
  • XM$$
  • Max

It is a good mobile but have limitations as every smartphone have, I have used this smartphone for more than two years but i am planning to purchase a new smartphone because its features have become less and old as there is a new smartphone in the market every 2-3 months. Its main problem is its RAM & internal memory. There is only 190 MB internal memory in which you get only about 50-60 MB , because Google play services almost take 80-85 MB of Internal Storage and if you delete it you can't use some of the services of Google play. Second problem is its Operating System, this smartphone have a Gingerbread OS which is very very old Android OS. Third problem is its CPU, it have only 830 MHz processor which makes the phone slow when you play games It have a 2 Megapixel Camera which is very low nowadays but still not that bad and it can also record HD videos The feature that I like the most about this phone is its touch, which is very good. I am not a smartphone expert, but with my experiance I personally dont suggest this phone in todays market as there are many phones available in the market with better features than this phone in this price range. THANKS FOR READING

• 2015-05-20 08:44
  • U@HD
  • Fahim

I'm using this mobile for last three years. Samsung Galaxy y is pretty good and the biggest issue is memory chip will down while using the phone. And internal memory is too low to install new version of most wanted software.

• 2015-05-18 11:32
  • UiwN
  • Sam

it is a nice phone... very speed in browsing

• 2015-05-18 11:18
  • rAT$

very nic phone yaro

• 2015-05-18 09:50
  • Xuqm
  • jojo

i want to ask something about the housing of this unit.can i change the housing of this unit?

• 2015-05-16 15:46
  • KgWr
  • jingsy

you are so right! I thought it was the fault of the phone until I read your complaint. Will have to hold it away from my face in future.

• 2015-05-15 04:45
  • TS5t
  • Pawan

Really Its Is Very Nice Phone net Is very Speed and i didn't Facing any problem

• 2015-05-14 22:45
  • 7tMZ
  • alex

I really like this phone.What I hate about it is it has a very low memory storage .. I can't download the games I want.. but I really like it because it is sturdy and affordable.. I got my galaxy y last 3 yrs.

• 2015-05-12 18:07
  • v0qx
  • rohit

My mobile camera is not open some error massage and xlose camera.

• 2015-05-10 22:16
  • rAPj
  • p

Guys could you say whose longibity is best-galaxy y or galaxy s duos

• 2015-05-09 07:38
  • t1$A
  • raja vohemia

> In reply to wilsmarn @ 2015-05-07 12:54 from u}Q5 - click to readshut off the phone now press the volume + and lock screen button and main button(center button) at the same time and choose the factory reset option and reset all

• 2015-05-08 18:55
  • rJ9R
  • pansy

How do I remove an email account temporarily?

• 2015-05-08 18:24
  • nIYE
  • Dheeraj

> In reply to Sam @ 2015-05-07 07:57 from t1$A - click to readYes, you're right! The internal storage is very less & I can't download more I need.What the hell is this?

• 2015-05-08 16:27
  • 7tJw
  • wilsmarn

how can i unlock my phone when i forgot about my password or someone dialed the password which i don't know?

• 2015-05-07 12:54
  • u}Q5
  • Sam

Nice phone but it's internal memory is vry less

• 2015-05-07 07:57
  • t1$A
  • mary

how to block contacts? please tell me!!

• 2015-05-06 19:53
  • LhdG
  • mary

how to block contacts? please tell me!!

• 2015-05-06 19:36