Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance

Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance

• Ramla.S

Battery voucher cover etc for Samsung galaxy s advance are not available in chennai

• 2015-08-25 12:04
  • utYg

> In reply to md.tamim iqbal @ 2015-08-08 12:06 from uNVL - click to readNot saporte my device

• 2015-08-19 23:07
  • LePs
  • Shobi

> In reply to veer @ 2015-08-13 17:00 from Khtu - click to readupgrade the android version with jellybean this old version imo dose not support

• 2015-08-17 19:02
  • J7TH
  • purnachandra.bali

i am 1year 6month useing phone bord complent daily young very very bad bad

• 2015-08-15 08:54
  • uvgV
  • veer

Imo doesn't install in my samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advanve..... Why ????

• 2015-08-13 17:00
  • Khtu
  • md.tamim iqbal

bangla software

• 2015-08-08 12:06
  • uNVL
  • foedz

try to change ur firmware gt-i9070 to asia version (DX...) its much better no bugs or lags
u can download it from 4shared

• 2015-08-05 19:07
  • tDx8
  • joe

still using it until now from 2012.....just a bit slow cause of 768MB RAM not enough

• 2015-08-02 14:25
  • sF$v
  • Sampath

Almost all Samsung Smartphone's have on/off switch problem(right top button) after frequent usage ie one to two years. Samsung authorised service centre charge Rs. 450/- for this replacement verses Rs 50/- for LG. Most puzzling even is that why on earth these hardware tech people pose a blind eye on this defect.

• 2015-07-27 09:53
  • tUdC
  • King Malaya

Here's my advise for those who are having apps hung. Sometime apps didn't calibrate correctly after software/firmware update. Hence, follow below to clear apps cache files.
1. Power off your phone.
2. Boot it up on safe mode (Power button+volume up+home)
3. Wipe cache partition. This should only clear your apps cache files.
4. Reboot.
It should be fine. Else, throw them up and get new phone. LOL. But mostly it works for me.

• 2015-07-24 09:44
  • IVxG
  • sanju

last month I was using imo but my phone got too much hang so I format my phone . after that I want to re install imo it can't . plz answer me how can I use imo again .

• 2015-07-20 19:55
  • K1DI
  • s helper

> In reply to Zev @ 2015-01-28 20:22 from 3WJ3 - click to readlet me tell you my friend even phone like galaxy s4 hangs after official kitkat update(chek on youtube).
soooo.. if you are using official 4.1.2 this is common issue in it.
but good news is there is solution.... first of all hard factory reset your phone(back up before doing this). before and after factory reset do wipe cache partition. your phone is stable now.
don't use(install) tone of unnecessary apps. just save those apps in archive form. only install when you need one. before using any heavy apps force stop some apps that are running in background.(go to app manager find app and force stop it) and clean memory in ram manager. delete all background process. don't check on "do not keep activity"(option available in developer option) always move your app to sd card. disable system app like voice command,maps,chat on,google+,samsung apps,samsung push service,swype(only if you are not using) talk and youtube(use tubemate instead) it doesn't effect on my phone do it on your own risk and on need of use this apps.
clean your ram often(not too often) before you going to lock your phone as well as unlock phone.
i am using this phone without rooting and it's works smoothly...

• 2015-07-11 21:32
  • Hkti
  • sandy

I am also using the same phone seens aug 12. But this Mobile major issue is its hanging problem. I am not even update my android but still facing problem. Please give solution for the same.

• 2015-07-10 19:02
  • rA{i
  • Patoh

I have used it since 2013. But now i need to change coz but of battery problem. generally good phone.

• 2015-07-09 21:09
  • r0p7
  • nik

I had this phone since 2013 and i really loved it. after upgrading to jelly bean it lags a lot. so I rooted and installed cyanogenmod 11 and its stable. anyone interested can download it from xda site

• 2015-07-09 10:17
  • teXj

my s advance always strucking. can you help me?

• 2015-07-09 01:18
  • IWUA
  • Mohin uddin

Imo software is not compatible in galaxy s advance I9070 Please tell me

• 2015-07-07 10:34
  • LePA
  • Ripon

my samsung s advance imo not saffort held me?

• 2015-07-06 16:39
  • LePJ
  • advance user

> In reply to Ali @ 2015-06-25 12:20 from 6PA2 - click to readhow to update jb?? pls tell me. new 2015 update available out there?,

• 2015-07-06 00:47