Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4

• david

Do not buy if u need a battery back up of at least 6 hours. Battery drains even in standby mode

• 2014-11-23 14:46
  • Xu@N
  • darkgamer

> In reply to Kanwaljit Kumar @ 2014-11-22 03:57 from ut{k - click to readYep. The camera is actually 12.8 or 12.9 MP. It's not exactly 13MP.

• 2014-11-22 10:41

increse width
camera is nt actually 13 mp

• 2014-11-22 03:57
  • ut{k

samsung -makers of s4 are reported to downsize new samsung handsets numbers models by at least . 33% -official -because samsung socalled flagships -s4 s5 not now selling well ..coz- of bad poor aftersales under warranty services..40% of s4 batteries worldwide bad batteries -official -hence free replacements by samsung service centres .. we took our 1 yr old s4 to samsung service centre after our network advisor advised who also gave a print out to give to service centre ..
service centre were not helpful - in denial - so bought a new battery and that helped - overheating and fast battery drainages even on standby ..this is genuine comment ..we know we know this shall give samsung fanboys incurable migraines ..pity ..face the facts .. shop around ..

• 2014-11-22 00:02
  • 3pbk

> In reply to harjinder @ 2014-11-21 03:59 from uwKx - click to readbad aftersales service in india by samsung is wellknown ..

• 2014-11-21 23:51
  • 3pbk

> In reply to [deleted post]april 2013 only mobile released worldwide...how u told 3 yrs...its good mobile..dont comment wrong information plz....GS4 samsung flagship mobile..

• 2014-11-21 17:19
  • Xu@M
  • Mohammed

The main problem is overheating.i've changed 3 batteries during one year

• 2014-11-21 13:37
  • fvJK
  • ardjuna

Plse help me - am thinking of buying s4 - to users, is this s4 really good or suggest something similar,tq.

• 2014-11-21 12:27
  • tV3w
  • darkgamer

> In reply to scorpio @ 2014-11-20 05:05 from PPSX - click to readLook into your battery statistics. It's there something taking up your battery life more than screen.

• 2014-11-21 12:17
  • 9xmb
  • gine

I just bought a brand new Samsung 19500 S4,during the first month it worked perfecting well until the second month when I started having problems with it.am failing to download some attachments and my whatsapp has disappeared.I have tried to download a new version but it seems I cant go through

• 2014-11-21 08:10
  • 9xcB
  • love4xperia

> In reply to Rajineesh @ 2014-11-20 11:12 from KS2F - click to readbrother better u buy s4 becz s4 hv high pixel and camera gives natural pictures and also very better internet speed and samsung plan to give 5.0 android in 2015 to s4,its a old model of samsung but its a king in samsung mobile better then s5 also....

• 2014-11-21 07:25
  • wiRB
  • mwana mlhomwe

my Samsung galaxy s4 gt 19500 is not functional on internet more especially using opera mini . it has just started this since last week but previously it was perfect. can you activate it automatically please.

• 2014-11-21 06:39
  • HHHH
  • asif

> In reply to Rajineesh @ 2014-11-20 11:12 from KS2F - click to readsg s4 is best compair in htc
sg s4 441 ppi and 13 mega pixal camera and lots of function thats air gesture air view smart pause samart scroll and temparture and running step count and kit ket 4.4.2 and update market dependate to 5.0 lolipop

• 2014-11-21 05:38
  • rKvZ
  • spidey

> In reply to Rajineesh @ 2014-11-20 11:12 from KS2F - click to readNO there aren't any issues with it it is a pretty powerful device and has an official update to 5.0.
its just simply great

• 2014-11-21 05:36
  • sSJ8
  • harjinder

Guys please don't buy it because it has heating problem ina all sets. After 3 days of purchasing i went to service center to solve this problem but 8 am surprised that they told me the samsung s4 has 50 degree heating is default while using wifi calls camera usage etc. Even when i told them to have physical check they misbehave with me.. i was very angry with their bad service. I will suggest you please don't buy this. Thanks 09781927030

• 2014-11-21 03:59
  • uwKx
  • random

I suggest everyone should read this about the galaxy S4 before even wanting to buy it:

I have been 1 and a half years with this phone, and in August it repeatedly showed a message "No SIM card installed, the phone will restart", and then the phone went off and rebooted, about 3-5 times a day, and until now I haven't found the solution. I went to an authorized samsung repairing center and they "repaired" it, but in only 3 weeks it started rebooting again. It's been about 3 month that my phone doesn't receive nor make phone calls and i have no 4G/LTE/3G, it's pretty much an iPod, so I seriously advice you to consider other phones rather than this one. And I have to say that I have treated it with a lot of care and have never dropped it on water, so please consider this before buying this phone, and suggest you look at this issue on the internet because many galaxy S4 have this major issue.

• 2014-11-21 01:19
  • 8ZMr
  • kamr

Can anyone say samsung s4 i9515 is good or not good
Reply plzz

• 2014-11-21 00:14
  • 49Dx
  • Rajineesh

Guys am planning to but SG s4 .. Please suggest whether to buy it or not..I have been hearing that there are lags while usage..I am confused between HTC Desire 820 and SG S4 ...I like SG s4 bcoz of its 441ppi where as HTC has 5.5inch with just 267 ppi..Please suggest

• 2014-11-20 11:12