Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

• chossen

> In reply to danielph @ 2015-08-01 14:43 from tV4e - click to readfind me using this nickname on xda and PM me, i will try to help you

• 2015-08-03 08:42
  • pv@3
  • danielph

Guys please help me in a simple way to flash this phone to lolipop!
I've been trying everything for the past week. Odin always FAIL after i press Start.
I download official frimware from SamMobile then i extract it and run Odin as administrator
Put my phone in download mode
and I put the File inside APP (Wait for it load) then click start the moment i click start it stops and FAIL

So many times i tried many different cables, Frimware, Odin and all that!
and I do not have Kies on my PC
I have the s4 drivers installed

PLEASE SHOW A SOLUTION TO UPDATE

• 2015-08-01 14:43
  • tV4e
  • DheJo

> In reply to danielph @ 2015-07-30 06:57 from tV4e - click to readDownload your firmware's modem, search it to google or in xda forums same as the firmware you trying to flash using odin.. Example: your firmwares trying to flash via odin is i9505xxuhoe4, then download i9505xxuhoe4 modem. After you download, flash it first via odin then after flashing finish, flash the whole firmware.. Thats it!

• 2015-07-30 12:15
  • 9GQ6
  • danielph

I am trying to update i can't
even i try to use odin it always fail... I follow all the instructions as said...
but in the start of odin is always fail!!!
I can't update through the phone it's self also

Please someone help me to get lilipop on my se i9095

• 2015-07-30 06:57
  • tV4e
  • Akia Aika

Hi I've been using 19505 S4 since July 2013 and I Notice that I can't enable the wifi. How can i Fix This?

• 2015-07-29 02:26
  • t7sT
  • naveen

Iam s4 phone is heating can anyone tell me the wt problem is their

• 2015-07-28 18:59
  • uv8k
  • Rafiqin

use this galaxy s6 custom rom. good battery life, lag free, most of bloatware removed. run android lollipop. http://forum.xda-developers.co...1-0-t3147053

• 2015-07-27 07:47
  • Hkah
  • Tada!

I upgraded my samsung sprint sph l720 same as i9505 to lolipop 5.0.1. I dont have any issues at all. For the first hour i have over heating issues and battery drain after an hour it became smooth and no more issues. I just hate when you hold the home button for the recent tasks it became slower to show than kitkat thats the only issue in my device. But overall its all smooth the same as kitkat.

• 2015-07-27 06:04
  • tCQu
  • Tada!

I updated my samsung s4 sprint the same as i9505 in lolipop. And i got no issues at all. I did not do any factory reset. I dont have any battery or over heating issues. I felt that on the first hour then after an hour it turns smooth. I just dont like the interface i still like the old one pure black and green only.

• 2015-07-27 05:55
  • tCQu
  • TheNilar

> In reply to Faiz @ 2015-07-24 03:14 from uWG6 - click to readIts real s4 have 1.78gb ram that are acessable by the user.

• 2015-07-26 19:47
  • m@Bk
  • scorpio

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-23 14:33 from KI$0 - click to readYou can't do anything now. The damage is already done. sometimes if you are quick you can open the back of the phone and insert the phone in a bed of rice to try to suck up the moisture but I suspect you have left yours too long.

• 2015-07-24 05:29
  • PPSX
  • AlexD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-23 14:33 from KI$0 - click to readPut in a closed food package with rice, so any air can't come in. Rice takes out the moisture of the cell. Bury the cell in the rice and leave it there about 48 hours. I hope you are lucky as i was with my xperia x8.

• 2015-07-24 04:34
  • HBnf
  • Faiz

i have samsung galaxy s4 i9505... it shows 1.78 gb of ram... and have one antena on back... is it orignal or clone? plz help

• 2015-07-24 03:14
  • uWG6

hy sir i am in problem my cell phone is get down in water how i can do sir

• 2015-07-23 14:33
  • KI$0
  • JP

Hi to all the Samsung mobile phone users, may opion about the lollipop software have no issues 4 me!in fact with the kitkat my hard rive was reading 9.69GB ,and now after the software update is reading a full 16GB ON Lollipop software in the S4 9504 LTE!so really I see no good reason any no one with this phone can update to lollipop 5.01!is gr8 and looks just like almost I would say 89%like the S6 or S6 edge!come on S4 user leave all the negative comments of this phone in peace! If you don't like it!swap it or change it!or put it in the dispun!this is really a good device!hope you all 4 the best!I am happy with my S4 9505 LTE! The lollipop tased nice and can lick it so good it is!lol!

• 2015-07-21 18:04
  • fjRR
  • scorpio

> In reply to raffa @ 2015-07-20 04:50 from IWU8 - click to readTry replacing the sim card with a new sim from your distributor.

• 2015-07-21 07:07
  • PPSX

> In reply to kasim @ 2015-06-24 14:59 from XMKd - click to readYes you can upgrade your AT&T version to latest version of android just go to sammobile.com, there are 3 ways to update first over the air, 2nd thru samsung lies and 3rd thru Odin. If your phone is rooted you can upgrade using thru your cp just download the OS update version and copy to your SD card and flash thru clockwork mod recovery .

• 2015-07-21 04:11
  • uSVg

best phone ever great battery life great performance mine runs on kitkat and runs smoothly with no lags

• 2015-07-21 01:23
  • 8%gU
  • Shak

i have the i337m version and i have this phone for about 2 years now. i've had a Galaxy s2 and a Galaxy s3 and i loved those phones so i upgraded to the s4. No problems runs smoothly no heat up problems IR blaster works great as a remote and overall what I really like about this phone is the battery life. with normal usage it lasts about a day and a half and playing games and browsing the internet it lasts a full day. if you have an opportunity to buy this phone then buy it without a doubt. BTW running on KitKat don't want to update to lollipop because of bad comments on lollipop on this phone

• 2015-07-21 01:21
  • 8%gU

> In reply to shree @ 2015-07-17 22:02 from HsF8 - click to readRevert back to KitKat. Lollipop has a lot of bugs...

• 2015-07-20 08:00