Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

• Ahmad

s4 i9500 or s4 i9505????? which is better??? S4 i9500 have heatup problem???? tell me please..

• 2015-02-28 15:04
  • Kgft
  • Hary

how to update lolipop version for this phone

• 2015-02-28 11:46
  • uuNS
  • s4owner

> In reply to OmarHameed @ 2015-02-27 20:43 from Bnx9 - click to readI installed cm12 last month. Couldn't be bothered waiting for official

• 2015-02-28 09:07
  • LaTB
  • Abdul Wahid

> In reply to furyy @ 2015-02-23 12:53 from sUvE - click to readThanks for your reply.I bought S4 I9515 value addition from Dubai Mobile Shops.You say that i might have bought carrier mobile with manual unlock. If it is the case,then is my S4 mobile original one? and the problem of not sending even short SMS untiit mobile date is enabled, can be resolved at Samsung Service Centre ?. Your suggestion to use "Hangouts" for SMS will need internet access but i use prepaid SIM and use scratch card balance for sending SMS that cost economical because i do not have net access all time. Request you and all users to advise. Thanks & Regards-A.W

• 2015-02-28 08:41
  • Px}Y

> In reply to Wackomanus @ 2015-02-02 14:51 from n7sG - click to readif you use 2g on i9505 s4. the battery will drain fastly. its better to use atleast 3g for good battery life. if you have 4g then it will give you arroung 8 hours of battery backup...

• 2015-02-28 08:09
  • Hs8G
  • Daniel

Got phone from Ebay seller (Hong Kong)Have tested it for a few days and find it awesome. Its the international edition and I guess its the one sold in United Arab Emirates.It has an app with compass, times and muslim cryer, also showing the direction of Mecca wherever you are in the world. This may come handy if I am travelling and get captured by IS. Apart the blasfemi, when connected to broadband internet it downloads movies in minutes.The 2 gig memory Ram gives it Zip power.

• 2015-02-27 21:39
  • 3VRC
  • OmarHameed

whats the problem with you guys! you can install the Lolipop 5.0 right now from cyanogenmod!!

• 2015-02-27 20:43
  • Bnx9

Still no lollipop. What's going on.

• 2015-02-27 09:52
  • 39xV
  • sam

S4 i9505 is awsome..
I have questions...
Is It not better that plug charger more and more time while using or not?
Will the s4 s view cover damage my phone's display or magnet sensor or else?

• 2015-02-26 18:59
  • IWSk
  • cid

whenever samsung launch the 5.0 lollipop for galaxy s4 LTE????
plz ans....

• 2015-02-26 17:50
  • HsIh
  • Freefaller™

> In reply to maro @ 2015-02-26 10:32 from KhZi - click to read@ maro

This question comes up time and time again.
The TOTAL memory is 16Gb. Do you want to make calls? Send texts? Take photos? All those things are handled by the Operating System (OS) which is pre-installed in the phones memory. The remaining memory is available for the user (around 10Gb).
I don't understand why people don't understand the basics of mobile phones.
They are called Smartphones, but they aren't always bough by Smart people!

• 2015-02-26 13:30
  • mySN
  • maro

Hi.i bought a sumsung galaxy s4 today. Shopkeeper told me that it is has 16gb memory. Now I am seeing it is 10 9.8. What is the problem. Isnt it original. ?

• 2015-02-26 10:32
  • KhZi
  • crazy i9505 guy

When will release 5.0?

• 2015-02-23 18:26
  • 3MB4
  • Shanood

When I9505 S4 users will receive lollypop updates?

• 2015-02-23 15:47
  • 04@e
  • Alin

Hi, I have my S4 since 02.04.2014 and yesterday it shutted down. Today I went to Samsung Service Center and they told me that the phone has a problem at the base plate and it can not be repaired on warranty because there are some changes at the base plate. They also said that I went to another service and the phone was opened there and that is the reason why my phone is not working any more.
I also have an S3 NEO and a lot of other electronics from SAMSUNG at home, but now at moment I am sorry for buying all that stuff. I thought that SAMSUNG is a serios company. I don't recomand SAMSUNG any more.

• 2015-02-23 13:06
  • 33YI
  • furyy

> In reply to Abdul Wahid @ 2015-02-22 18:07 from uWU% - click to readson u must have bought a carrier mobile with manual unlock...use hangouts to send sms now

• 2015-02-23 12:53
  • sUvE
  • Freefaller™

> In reply to Abdul Wahid @ 2015-02-22 18:07 from uWU% - click to read@ Abdul Wahid

SMS is restricted to 160 characters. If you go above that limit the message is converted into MMS, which needs 3G or wifi to send. You can get round it by using a program like Chomp SMS which breaks it into several messages.

• 2015-02-23 12:38
  • mySN
  • Abdul Wahid

I have a Android Samsung Galaxy S4 Value addition i9515 and I cannot send a simple sms text to anyone. When I try to send just a plain text with no pictures to just one person, I get " Mobile data is disabled.This message will be sent when mobile data is turned on" or mobile data must first be turned on to send message. Why? I have never had to do this before and shouldn't have to now and wants to send text message via my SIM prepaid card balance. Any suggestions? would be thankfull to your expert advice.

• 2015-02-22 18:07
  • uWU%
  • tahir

samsung s4 i9505 is a good average cell phone.

• 2015-02-22 05:11