Jolla Jolla

Jolla Jolla

• Arthur Ho

Are you sure you own a Jolla phone? Because if you do, almost every 1 to 2 month period they will update their OS, at first they will release to the early adopters first, sooner later(usually 1 to 2 week) they will release it globally.

• 2015-07-20 12:28
  • XMcc

I just bought jolla a few months back.A lot is exaggerated about this phone.I think it is terrible for 14000. It always asks for Internet connection. Rarely reads the memory card.Camera is not great either just okay.Great idea but poor execution.A really bad mistake.DON'T BUY IT.!!!!

• 2015-07-16 19:06
  • rK}F

Hi I had purchased jolla through snapdeal in india, Jolla smartphone is great phone, from Nokia n900 to n9 and later I started using jolla but sad to say all of sudden my jolla stopped vibrating and it is still under warranty, I sent mails to snapdeal and jolla customer care but none of them are ready to solve vibration issue jolla says contact snapdeal, and snapdeal says contact jolla, jolla has no service centres in India, I mailed jolla asking about HCL service centres to repair the phone but customer care is not ready to answer my question, from past one month I have been trying to contact jolla and snapdeal for repair, I suggest Indian jolla fans to wait till jolla setup a service centres in India till then don't buy the phone, presently the jolla phone is sold out in snapdeal. And my jolla phone is resting in a box in my cupboard.

• 2015-06-30 12:37
  • uup}
  • prk

Best GUI without buttons on screen

• 2015-06-26 13:36
  • IacE

lol...no review until now?

• 2015-06-24 18:06
  • XMpU
  • Ganpat

> In reply to Ashwin @ 2015-05-04 21:33 from XMpY - click to readjust long press on space bar to change keyboards

• 2015-05-27 07:14
  • Ashwin

How to change the keyboard ? or how to enable swipe input

• 2015-05-04 21:33
  • XMpY
  • Ganpat

> In reply to D @ 2015-04-06 19:16 from pKyA - click to readBtw I have worked in HCL myself for almost a decade. The partnership between HCL and Nokia goes back almost a decade and half as HCL were the national distributors of nokia phones in India. We as employees used to get discount in nokia phones. It is not surprising that Jolla has a tie up now with HCL to service jolla phones as they were ex-nokians.

• 2015-04-07 08:17
  • Ganpat

> In reply to D @ 2015-04-06 19:16 from pKyA - click to readIndia is not the first market to get Jolla phone. Europe was the first. I had signed up for limited edition of Jolla they day it was announced. I waited for almost a year hoping it will get released in India soon then I decided to buy it directly from Jolla shop site from finland and shipped it to UK and then my friend brought it to India from UK...

• 2015-04-07 08:14
  • D

> In reply to Ganpat @ 2015-04-03 14:13 from utYv - click to readHCL has a HQ in Finland, they have loads of Indian engineers coming here, India is the first market to get the Jolla Phone. The Nokia N9 OS was also developed by Indian engineers who are ex-Nokia employees in Finland.

• 2015-04-06 19:16
  • pKyA
  • Ganpat

> In reply to Shen @ 2015-03-22 19:26 from vx6d - click to readYes it will work internationally. you can purchase it from jolla shop http://shop.jolla.com/eu_en/

• 2015-04-03 14:19
  • Ganpat

> In reply to Srkprinter@gmail.com @ 2015-03-23 18:55 from EP$2 - click to readYou can go ahead buy it. Jolla is releasing monthly software updates. Sailfish 2.0 will come shortly as already demoing it on Jolla tablet. There is no announcement on Jolla second phone yet. Hopefully it will be announced soon.

• 2015-04-03 14:16
  • Ganpat

> In reply to rad @ 2015-04-01 17:29 from uwsp - click to readIn india, Jolla service is done by HCL...

• 2015-04-03 14:13
  • rad

hi I want this jolla phone but my question is any service centers are available or not, if available where. please give me answer

• 2015-04-01 17:29
  • uwsp
  • Srkprinter@gmail.com

I am very eager to purchase jolla smartphone.
when they are release new version?
could anyone please tell me

• 2015-03-23 18:55
  • EP$2
  • Shen

Is this available and will work internationally? I'm from the Philippines and I want to try this one. Can you give me a link on where to purchase this one online?

• 2015-03-22 19:26
  • vx6d
  • Mumbokid

Hi, I'd like to get this phone so how do I go about it as I'm from Malaysia

• 2015-03-22 13:50
  • IVNr
  • chax

> In reply to kanishka @ 2015-02-28 17:10 from 0RRN - click to read@kanishka! Congrats at first on an excellent buy! There are two apps, 'Aptoide' & 'Yandex' that are available in the Jolla Store. Download these and therefrom u can access Android apps.
But on the other hand try out native Jolla apps. They are real good.

• 2015-03-11 16:02
  • rKaV
  • willboyce

> In reply to kanishka @ 2015-02-28 17:10 from 0RRN - click to readTry apptoide. Its built in. And works as good as google

• 2015-03-04 09:14