Jolla Jolla

Jolla Jolla

• Ashwin

How to change the keyboard ? or how to enable swipe input

• 2015-05-04 21:33
  • XMpY
  • Ganpat

> In reply to D @ 2015-04-06 19:16 from pKyA - click to readBtw I have worked in HCL myself for almost a decade. The partnership between HCL and Nokia goes back almost a decade and half as HCL were the national distributors of nokia phones in India. We as employees used to get discount in nokia phones. It is not surprising that Jolla has a tie up now with HCL to service jolla phones as they were ex-nokians.

• 2015-04-07 08:17
  • vLyx
  • Ganpat

> In reply to D @ 2015-04-06 19:16 from pKyA - click to readIndia is not the first market to get Jolla phone. Europe was the first. I had signed up for limited edition of Jolla they day it was announced. I waited for almost a year hoping it will get released in India soon then I decided to buy it directly from Jolla shop site from finland and shipped it to UK and then my friend brought it to India from UK...

• 2015-04-07 08:14
  • vLyx
  • D

> In reply to Ganpat @ 2015-04-03 14:13 from utYv - click to readHCL has a HQ in Finland, they have loads of Indian engineers coming here, India is the first market to get the Jolla Phone. The Nokia N9 OS was also developed by Indian engineers who are ex-Nokia employees in Finland.

• 2015-04-06 19:16
  • pKyA
  • Ganpat

> In reply to Shen @ 2015-03-22 19:26 from vx6d - click to readYes it will work internationally. you can purchase it from jolla shop http://shop.jolla.com/eu_en/

• 2015-04-03 14:19
  • Ganpat

> In reply to Srkprinter@gmail.com @ 2015-03-23 18:55 from EP$2 - click to readYou can go ahead buy it. Jolla is releasing monthly software updates. Sailfish 2.0 will come shortly as already demoing it on Jolla tablet. There is no announcement on Jolla second phone yet. Hopefully it will be announced soon.

• 2015-04-03 14:16
  • Ganpat

> In reply to rad @ 2015-04-01 17:29 from uwsp - click to readIn india, Jolla service is done by HCL...

• 2015-04-03 14:13
  • rad

hi I want this jolla phone but my question is any service centers are available or not, if available where. please give me answer

• 2015-04-01 17:29
  • uwsp
  • Srkprinter@gmail.com

I am very eager to purchase jolla smartphone.
when they are release new version?
could anyone please tell me

• 2015-03-23 18:55
  • EP$2
  • Shen

Is this available and will work internationally? I'm from the Philippines and I want to try this one. Can you give me a link on where to purchase this one online?

• 2015-03-22 19:26
  • vx6d
  • Mumbokid

Hi, I'd like to get this phone so how do I go about it as I'm from Malaysia

• 2015-03-22 13:50
  • IVNr
  • chax

> In reply to kanishka @ 2015-02-28 17:10 from 0RRN - click to read@kanishka! Congrats at first on an excellent buy! There are two apps, 'Aptoide' & 'Yandex' that are available in the Jolla Store. Download these and therefrom u can access Android apps.
But on the other hand try out native Jolla apps. They are real good.

• 2015-03-11 16:02
  • rKaV
  • willboyce

> In reply to kanishka @ 2015-02-28 17:10 from 0RRN - click to readTry apptoide. Its built in. And works as good as google

• 2015-03-04 09:14
  • StU@
  • kanishka

Hi guys..got this phone yesterday. Can anyone pls explain or post a link on how to get Google play & services working? Thanks.

• 2015-02-28 17:10
  • 0RRN
  • willboyce

> In reply to space-diver @ 2015-02-27 11:03 from n%4g - click to readDoes quiz up work on Jolla when you install google

• 2015-02-27 20:50
  • dUu}
  • space-diver

coming from it's predecessor the nokia n9 and using this telephone feels as an upgrade.
It's responding fast and the native and also android applications work really good. there is an obvious small drawback of having android and native applications an that is the android applications are not able to see the native apps. the other way around does work though.
It takes some work to get the google play operational on the phone but it does pay of in being able to run all of the apps without issues.

• 2015-02-27 11:03
  • n%4g
  • willboyce

Ok I've just had my Jolla for almost two days. Still getting used to it..but.it looks promising.

• 2015-02-25 07:48
  • mx}w
  • willboyce

Lol. Live a little. You sound like Grinch. Lol. The o's is improving every month. Just takes time. Look at android its took years and its still rubish

• 2015-02-09 16:55