Jolla Jolla

Jolla Jolla

• Jossi

Dame CENO, 22 Sep 2015Hi mar nyaks, I am in nigeria and I am a proud owner of this ama... moreCan you please help me get one too.Am also a Nigerian and devoid of a functional smartphone now,with this a Nokia-like phone those of us who're Nokia friends can feel the torch again.Thanks

• Gbodimowo

Dame CENO, 22 Sep 2015Hi mar nyaks, I am in nigeria and I am a proud owner of this ama... moreWell i am in nigeria too been on this phone since december 2014 it is fast in handling somethings but slow in response to some android apps and with this 2.0 on which i am basing this comment on battery lasts longer

• lars

Installed Sailfish OS 2.0 yesterday. My Jolla phone is now faster, works much better and looks nicer.

• Dame CENO

mar~nyaks, 12 Aug 2015Hi, I'm in South Africa and in need of this jola phone. What sho... moreHi mar nyaks, I am in nigeria and I am a proud owner of this amazing device, although had a friend get it for me in Germany. Namibia is the only African country licensed to sell it, maybe you should get there since it is close to south africa, or maybe get in touch with the company that sells it through the net.

• mar~nyaks

Hi, I'm in South Africa and in need of this jola phone. What should I do? Here is my email to those who wana help me: marvellousnyakuridyisa@yahoo.com.

Are you sure you own a Jolla phone? Because if you do, almost every 1 to 2 month period they will update their OS, at first they will release to the early adopters first, sooner later(usually 1 to 2 week) they will release it globally.

I just bought jolla a few months back.A lot is exaggerated about this phone.I think it is terrible for 14000. It always asks for Internet connection. Rarely reads the memory card.Camera is not great either just okay.Great idea but poor execution.A really bad mistake.DON'T BUY IT.!!!!

Hi I had purchased jolla through snapdeal in india, Jolla smartphone is great phone, from Nokia n900 to n9 and later I started using jolla but sad to say all of sudden my jolla stopped vibrating and it is still under warranty, I sent mails to snapdeal and jolla customer care but none of them are ready to solve vibration issue jolla says contact snapdeal, and snapdeal says contact jolla, jolla has no service centres in India, I mailed jolla asking about HCL service centres to repair the phone but customer care is not ready to answer my question, from past one month I have been trying to contact jolla and snapdeal for repair, I suggest Indian jolla fans to wait till jolla setup a service centres in India till then don't buy the phone, presently the jolla phone is sold out in snapdeal. And my jolla phone is resting in a box in my cupboard.

• prk

Best GUI without buttons on screen

lol...no review until now?

• Ganpat

Ashwin, 04 May 2015How to change the keyboard ? or how to enable swipe input just long press on space bar to change keyboards

• Ashwin

How to change the keyboard ? or how to enable swipe input

D, 06 Apr 2015HCL has a HQ in Finland, they have loads of Indian engineers com... moreBtw I have worked in HCL myself for almost a decade. The partnership between HCL and Nokia goes back almost a decade and half as HCL were the national distributors of nokia phones in India. We as employees used to get discount in nokia phones. It is not surprising that Jolla has a tie up now with HCL to service jolla phones as they were ex-nokians.

D, 06 Apr 2015HCL has a HQ in Finland, they have loads of Indian engineers com... moreIndia is not the first market to get Jolla phone. Europe was the first. I had signed up for limited edition of Jolla they day it was announced. I waited for almost a year hoping it will get released in India soon then I decided to buy it directly from Jolla shop site from finland and shipped it to UK and then my friend brought it to India from UK...

• D

Ganpat, 03 Apr 2015In india, Jolla service is done by HCL...HCL has a HQ in Finland, they have loads of Indian engineers coming here, India is the first market to get the Jolla Phone. The Nokia N9 OS was also developed by Indian engineers who are ex-Nokia employees in Finland.

Shen, 22 Mar 2015Is this available and will work internationally? I'm from the Ph... moreYes it will work internationally. you can purchase it from jolla shop http://shop.jolla.com/eu_en/

Srkprinter@gmail.com, 23 Mar 2015I am very eager to purchase jolla smartphone. when they are rel... moreYou can go ahead buy it. Jolla is releasing monthly software updates. Sailfish 2.0 will come shortly as already demoing it on Jolla tablet. There is no announcement on Jolla second phone yet. Hopefully it will be announced soon.

• Ganpat

rad, 01 Apr 2015hi I want this jolla phone but my question is any service center... moreIn india, Jolla service is done by HCL...

• rad

hi I want this jolla phone but my question is any service centers are available or not, if available where. please give me answer

• Srkprinter@gmail.com

I am very eager to purchase jolla smartphone.
when they are release new version?
could anyone please tell me