Jolla Jolla

2420mAh battery

• 2014-11-23 10:19
  • XMpU
  • mas39

Sorry put my tablet opinion in the wrong place just realised.

• 2014-11-22 09:45
  • MJSt
  • mas39

Unless you can use a tablet as a phone, it becomes quite usless, having 2 devices just doesn't make sense. Should have had alot more powerful specs as well.

• 2014-11-22 09:41
  • MJSt
  • adil

> In reply to unimpressed @ 2014-11-13 17:59 from stP@ - click to readIf Jolla haven't android apps support than obvious its a worst phone..

• 2014-11-21 08:30
  • KFNL

> In reply to TheManhatten @ 2014-11-19 21:56 from J8MW - click to readYes, he said the truth

• 2014-11-20 15:17
  • X0x9
  • TheManhatten

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-19 17:58 from xuvn - click to readoh come on -_- source?

• 2014-11-19 21:56
  • J8MW

> In reply to SamD @ 2014-11-18 16:52 from KxDs - click to readIt's not the company Nokia that makes the N1. Foxconn just paid them to use their brand.

• 2014-11-19 17:58
  • xuvn
  • SamD

Nice to hear that Nokia launched N1 tab. Now Nokia can collaborate with Jolla to launch new devices after 2016 as Nokia is bound by agreement with Microsoft.
Now as Microsoft is ditching Nokia brand, good chances for Nokia to resurrect after 2016.
But I don't want Nokia to come out with Android devices.

• 2014-11-18 16:52
  • KxDs
  • Shadowmaker01

A mid range phone with, a high range price.

• 2014-11-17 22:23
  • s0M7
  • latvian

They need make some low and middle range smartphones.

• 2014-11-14 20:19
  • ScS5
  • speedracer08861

> In reply to unimpressed @ 2014-11-13 17:59 from stP@ - click to readi'll buy it off you

• 2014-11-14 19:03
  • ELKE
  • unimpressed

I was one of the first ones who got a Jolla, so I've been using it for nearly a year now. At this point it is simply impossible for me to keep using it anymore, so I have to buy another phone - and believe me, it will not be another Jolla.

Apps. Ok. The thing you'll see most frequently on Jolla is "Google Play stopped working". Interesting, 'cause you can't even get Google Play on the bloody thing in the first place. But what it means is that basically 85% of Android Apps do not work. None of the native Google apps work. Gmail is the only thing you can use, but not very well. You can't see the headlines of emails for example. This alone is reason enough NOT to buy this piece of ****.

Getting wifi to work well is apparently impossible. Even a 3G-connection only works from time to time.

The camera is crap. 8MB my ***.

The battery dies during a work day, if you use the phone for anything.

So what can you do with Jolla? If you keep it connected to the charger 24/7 you can text and call someone. But even that doesn't work as well as it should.

The only reason I stuck with this phone for ten months is that I paid too much for it to shove it to the back of the drawer after a few weeks of use. But at this point I have no choice. My conscience won't let me sell it to anyone, because it would undoubtedly be a disappointment to him.

Jolla is the s*ittiests phone I have ever had. I'm completely baffled by the fact that so many of the internet reviews are so positive. Either the Jolla guys have hired a heck of a gang to write them, or the product guality is very inconsistent and I was unlucky enough to get a very poor product. But I'm not by any means the only one who is having trouble with Jolla. It is just not worth it. All the frustration it has caused me... Not to mention I bought it for 399 euros! In all honesty I have to say, don't buy it.

• 2014-11-13 17:59
  • stP@
  • hashim

The one good thing about Jolla is that it does not have servers in US which means they won't spy on the user data and this is one of the biggest advantages of having them.

• 2014-11-10 15:15
  • iiVQ

> In reply to dgolcher2013 @ 2014-10-21 17:52 from LKhu - click to readI too have the 1020 and specs wise the 1020 may be better but the Jolla OS just looks so damn interesting! Windows-nothing wrong with it by I'm beginning to find it boring.

• 2014-11-05 19:17
  • McWV
  • sudheer

i used so many operating system nobiles but jolla is different from any os jolla is the the best and fastest os

• 2014-10-30 14:13
  • Xu@8

> In reply to akshath @ 2014-10-23 18:53 from XMPY - click to readExcellent news,used waze before

• 2014-10-29 18:52
  • m@DR

Wow,what a nice phone,used It a week and simply love It,56% battery left after a day of normal use,with my android phone I alredy had to charge It.thumbs up !

• 2014-10-29 18:48
  • m@DR
  • akshath

got the update 9,'uitukka' today! in my earlier post i had said about the subpar native browser speed.well, now it has become quite fast, and gives the chrome on my moto x a run for its money!

• 2014-10-23 18:58
  • XMPY
  • akshath

today i downloaded nokia here maps beta. offline navigation works great.

• 2014-10-23 18:53