Lenovo IdeaTab S6000H

Lenovo IdeaTab S6000H

• Ricardo

I have had my lenova IdeaTab S6000-h for over 3 years. It still works great, the battery is still excellent in that I can be online still for about 5 hours. The android system just upgraded...I did that through the settings menu. No problems with apps or downloading. Holds 32Gb of internal storage, but my external micro sd card holds a 64Gb micro sd card and that gives me ample storage. All around...a fab unit.

• Hulda

Why cant I use this tablet for whatsapp. Ive put in a sim card but there is no dailer, and I can not receive the message from whatsapp to confirm my phone number. Was this a bad choice for getting a Lenovo????

• Gina

I got one for my son for school, what started of as a great investment turned to n disaster after 1 year (just out of warranty), the battery stopped charging and because Lenovo stopped manufacturing this module, this module's no-longer survivable as there are no replacement parts available. make sure that when you purchase this product that you are aware of what the warranty cover and if it is still a serviceable product or not.

• pokkie

Hi I have an Ideatab S6000-H and I need to ddownload a dialing pad so I can be able to make calls

• No_more_lenovo

yup, 13 Dec 2014Is it possible to upgrade these tablets android version? 4.2.2 is only version available, no updates, no security fixes, no answers from lenovo if you ask why no fixes or updates.

• No_more_lenovo

Bmw boy, 15 Aug 2014When will we expect the kitkat update!!?Lenovo = No updates, No Security fixes.

• Thomas

Hello! I have a Idea Tab S-6000-H and I have a problem! suddenly when I was listening to a soundbook the speed went up to (donald duck lewel) is there anyway I can adjust the speed of the speak????

Cold69Flame, 16 Dec 2015I have been extremely happy with this device and I have been pro... moreif you are happy with your tablet why then millions of people
having problems with this device.connects to a router after awhile it disconnects itself.reason -authentication failure.
by the way we are talking about a lenovo s6000-h tablet.

• makhaI

I m facing GSM problem in idea tab I want some help in this matter other wis its a great tab whole features r great every body will happy after using it

• DR HOSAM BARANEK

I`m in need for it`s software.

I have been extremely happy with this device and I have been problem free for over 3 years. The problem with most complaints with this device is the lack of self taught knowledge of electronics and navigation through the device purchased. Research what you are about to buy then purchase with an educated decision, don't purchase and then moan about what you have bought!!!

this tablet is the worst ..it has the worst camera..even the front ..isn't compatible with many apps ..and it doesn't even call ..You can't turn off the shutter sound ..and its hard to find covers and protectors for it ...waste of money !!!! ..I repeat ...THERE IS NO CALLING THINGIE...like really ...

• CarelR

This is by far the worst product bought. Power connector do not last long, SIM problems at time and service centers do not want to touch this product.

• Lorraine

Smoke, 17 Oct 2015Howzit guys, I'm having an unusual issue with the sim card. My s... moreI'm having the same problem and I'm not even sure the 3G works. Does it have the call option ?

• Smoke

Howzit guys, I'm having an unusual issue with the sim card. My sim card is reading, but the device doesn't pickup on service all I get is a 'No Service" message on my lock screen and empty network bars

• Alireza

Never buy this tablet. Very low quality camera. Very low quality components. I do not go with Lenovo anymore.

• Sunil

Never buy any laptop from lenovo, all these products have heating problem and lenovo support team can not resolve. In my case laptop started heating after 7th month. support team worked around 5 months to resolve but no success and also they took my laptop for 17 days to do R&D and still failed. When I asked for money they stop communicating, never reply on email, never pick the calls, customer care just provide another case id but no body work on that. Hence strongly recommend not to buy anything from lenovo.

• Sunil

been using it for 2 years, dropped a few times, still rock solid.

shortcoming is the 1g ram and the one and only software upgrade. still, it serves both business and entertainment purpose well.

bought it for $300, comes with a bluetooth keyboard, definitely best deal ever.