Lenovo K860

Lenovo K860

• Jarvis

can someone tell me what is the video output of this of this phone?

• jayjay

zoneordering, 01 Sep 2013worst phone. often lag, freeze, restart itself. I just use it fo... moreSearch Lenovo K860 Philippines Group in FB...

• zoneordering

worst phone. often lag, freeze, restart itself. I just use it for support my work and never gaming. The touch often no respon after few seconds typing activity and then the LCD blink once and typing normal again but it will repeat again no respond, lcd blink and then and then..

• halcyon

there is a facebook group on this phone. all your queries will be answered. the original indonesian group and a new group in the philippines. just join those group and post your concerns..

• Jayjay

halcyon, 14 Aug 2013this phone rocks...especially if you use kiotu custom rom...it w... morePlease advise how to upgrade this into Jelly bean...

• Jayjay

butchr, 16 Aug 2013What is the shortkey for screenrhot m this phone? Just press both power button and Lower volume button.

• john

hi pipz just want to ask..how can i activate my 3g network and upgrade the to jelly bean?pls help..i havent install the pc companion or something because it is written on chinese language pls help..tnx!

• jayz

How about the reception signal? Is it good?? I have my old android phone which is great in feature, but poor in reception. So I just almost can't use that phone, becoz I live in area which hard to have full signal coverage :(. Thx for info

• butchr

What is the shortkey for screenrhot m this phone?

• halcyon

this phone rocks...especially if you use kiotu custom rom...it will enhance all its features and speed up its functionality. all previous issues and glitches will be trashed out...other than it upgraded to jellybean, it also provided some tweaks that are easy and safe to use...

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2013Guys I really need help my lenovo k860 can't play video on youtu... moreu should download realplayer or save the streaming settngs..it will work corectly..

coud360, 11 Aug 2013Just update your firmware OTA (on the air) update those will be ... moreCan you help on that matter you tellin mate? cheers!!

• kikobateria

coud360, 11 Aug 2013Just update your firmware OTA (on the air) update those will be ... morecan you help me how to upgrade to jelly? TIA

• babe21

Im planning to buy that for this coming weekend. But im afraid coz of that opinions. still im thinking! thanks

Guys I really need help my lenovo k860 can't play video on youtube and the video saved on the phone. If I use my camea it says "failed to connect with camera." Please HELP.

Bung Kondz, 10 Jul 2013I used this phone more than 5 months. At the first time, I thoug... moreI'm using lenovo K860 for 7 months i haven't experience any problems like that. My phone is rooted and OC to 1.6Ghz and also I'm a heavy gamer (I'm playing drakerider,chaos rings, need for speed : MW) and also streaming 1280x720p videos.

MAZE, 03 Jul 2013Hi guys! I'm planning to buy this phone next week but I am no... moreJust update your firmware OTA (on the air) update those will be no more and if you want to upgrade to jellybean I can teach you in lenovo k860 philippine forums.

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2013yeah same problem with my k860..i have to remove the battery or ... moreIts upgradable jellybean 4.2.1 since april..

• Benny

may i know if this is pc suite compatible?because am receiving 500 sms message daily coming from my personnel in the field and need replying to them.thanks

• Jayjay

Its almost 1 month when I bought this unit, This is good in internet using 3g, camera is better although it was experience of hanging and restarting. grrrr