Lenovo P780

Lenovo P780

• Sujata

> In reply to Vasugadeela @ 2014-11-16 15:31 from rAf6 - click to readAfter updating the version, call costs appear.

• 2014-11-28 04:30
  • wphM
  • Pradeep

> In reply to SGmom @ 2014-11-27 08:21 from PB8Y - click to readEven I paid Rs.9500 to replace my broken display and guess what the replaced display started giving me dead pixel already and lot of issues within phone since I replaced my display... Lenovo really sucks!!!

• 2014-11-27 16:10
  • vbMI
  • Pradeep

> In reply to Aseem @ 2014-11-26 19:48 from vbKX - click to readEven I'm awaiting Lenovo to change the PCB for my phone and it's been over two months now already... so many of us here have so many issue but no response from the company.. Shame on Lenovo!!!

• 2014-11-27 16:04
  • vbMI
  • ls

lenovo team can you make a OTA downgrade to jelly bean so that we can choose what OS is better for our devices without rooting

• 2014-11-27 14:58
  • tice

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-09 12:04 from ibjL - click to readHi, after having kit kat on my lenovo, I can't move app to sd card? How can I do it? Plz

• 2014-11-27 11:05
  • 9xEe
  • SGmom

Hi, I will never advise anyone to buy this phone. In all the phones bought for so many years, this phone has been my worst experience. We bought P780 from Vijay Sales on Baner Road, Pune. They did not tell us about the display being expensive. My son, who was using the phone, dropped it, and the display was spoilt. We had to change that in a mere 15 days after buying the phone, and found out that there was no warranty on the display and the cost of it was 9500/- from the Lenovo service center. We got it replaced from another on-Lenovo center at a lower cost. Two months after that, the processor gave way, and Lenovo Service Center near Shivajinagar insisted that the warranty was void since we got the display changed elsewhere, and quoted us 7500+taxes for the processor problem because of which the phone was not working. All this within two months from buying the phone. Do NOT ever buy a Lenovo phone. The phones and the service suck. Shame on you, Lenovo!!!! Also, in spite of us buying a lot of things from Vijay Sales, they too did not help in ANY way!

• 2014-11-27 08:21
  • PB8Y
  • Aseem

Hi Guys,
Please don't waste your money & don;t buy lenovo smartphone because after sale lenovo service is very very bad.
I buy this year lenovo smartphone P780 from starting in this Wifi is not working so i go to service center in delhi Aug 2014 they say sir your mobile PCB will be change & it will take time 7 to days days so i said ok please arrange this part & call me when come after 7 days i call to service center & customer support they said sir your mobile part didn't have in stock you have to wait wait wait i told them if u didn't have part so please give me new mobile or my monye back but they didn't give me any answer till yet i didn't get any answer from Lenovo team now almost 4 month but they didn't contact me yet this is fake company & his smartphone is very bad if u play game 10 to 15 min your mobile will he very heat.
That's why i am saying please don't buy any Lenovo product.

• 2014-11-26 19:48
  • vbKX
  • Rajucs2005

This phone is best with Jelly Bean os S124. I would recommend stay away from any further os update/patch and enjoy its features.Only lucky people can enjoy this handset, rest others have to suffer.My advice is order online with grace period of 30days, if you encounter issue within 30days, immediately return this handset and go for some other brand otherwise you suffer a lot and feel like hell with this phone.I have replaced thrice and finally happy using final handset.Good Luck to all Buyers !!

• 2014-11-26 07:16
  • PUa3
  • Dilip Baria

i have update my lenovo p780

i face only one problem in camera quality is bad
after update camera quality is very bad
pls give update for camera quality
kitkat(4.4) consume most RAM free only 175MB RAM remain for user

• 2014-11-23 15:41
  • iiVV
  • Pawan

> In reply to rajeshks @ 2014-11-22 11:40 from v}}Z - click to readHi rajesh, i need the steps taken by you to downgrade it to jelly bean
Please help me

• 2014-11-23 14:45
  • Kxb7
  • dharmendra

> In reply to Pradeep @ 2014-10-12 00:42 from vbMu - click to readI am using problem for network dropping. Is any way to rectify this problem .I had upgraded OS system but due to this problem I have set noble on factory mode. But still faciing problem in network drop

• 2014-11-23 10:50
  • tA{6
  • rajeshks

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-23 01:16 from t7Xh - click to readHi dude pls catch me through email. I m not checking this page often.

• 2014-11-23 09:30
  • 2SD2
  • rajeshks

Hi sorry for the late reply. I m not checking this page frequently, so if you require any assistance pls catch me through email.Sure I can provide you the solution since I have hand on experience in downgrading to JB.

• 2014-11-23 09:29
  • 2SD2
  • Nickysh

When to expect Lenovo P780 with Android L ?

• 2014-11-23 09:05
  • 0Tjf

> In reply to rajeshks @ 2014-11-22 11:40 from v}}Z - click to readcan you tell us how to downgrade without rooting?

• 2014-11-23 01:16
  • naru

if any have solustion about much draining bettry related or backword to jellly bean so pls reply...........

• 2014-11-22 23:46
  • ub62
  • naru

hi friends after updating mobile bettry fast draining and much charging required so pls help for jelly bean otherwise new upgrade provide............

• 2014-11-22 23:42
  • ub62

Hi Rakesh...
How did u downgrade to Jelly bean without customer service support & without affecting the handset warranty ??? Can u please help me with the steps to downgrade to Jelly bean...

• 2014-11-22 23:15
  • 2@rb
  • jb4.2.1

• 2014-11-22 15:34

Hi all,

I am using the P780 ROW 8 GB version mobile for the past 1 year with out any issues both in software and hardware. It has got an excellent battery life and also the quad core provides a good speed/ performance. Recently I updated the firmware to Kitkat and faced some issues with lagging, battery life and with the User Interface. Even after updating to all debugged version of Kitkat (till the last version), I felt JB was far better than Kitkat, So I thought it is better to downgrade to jellybean which was more stable in performance as well as in speed. I downgraded to JB myself without any support of service center, with out rooting the mobile and more importantly without affecting the warranty of mobile. Now I am extremely happy to get my own mobile back with a final version of JB S124 and till now I didn't had a thought about upgrading to kitkat or purchasing any other mobile. - rajeshsanalyst at gmail com

• 2014-11-22 11:40