Lenovo P780

Lenovo P780

• MKS

The common problem with this phone is the network signals. I visited the lenevo service center recently and submitted my phone for service as it is in warranty period. When I asked them about the problem, they told me that there are some issues with the motherboard which is not capable of catching the signals properly. When they will change it will work fine. Many of my friends were facing the same problem which is fixed now.

• 2015-01-28 06:01
  • uCrr

> In reply to mvs @ 2015-01-18 08:36 from X{kj - click to readyes i see the same problem i have installed the s228 update need to check if this music playback issue is fixed.

• 2015-01-27 17:56
  • rxiE
  • Sumitkp

Anyone update the latest version?

• 2015-01-27 17:26
  • u7Ya
  • raz

Totally poor device. I'm using it for 1 years and at the beginning it provides good service bt after upgrading to kitkat it is providing so poor service like network issue, poor camera quality and also poor battery service..now I m going to buy I phone 6 so plz don't buy this model of lenovo!!!!!!!!!!

• 2015-01-27 15:23
  • PEqf
  • very upset

lenovo team can you make a OTA downgrade to jelly bean so that we can choose what OS is better for our devices without rooting

• 2015-01-27 14:57
  • t7Xh
  • joey

> In reply to lenovo p780 shit @ 2015-01-15 18:00 from IVNi - click to readso why are you using two lenovo if you are a samsung user? think. Lol ^^

• 2015-01-22 14:28
  • t7UB
  • EnNapi

i'm the new user of this lenovo p780
2nd hand user..bought it with 430 MYR
its just the most perfect smartphone i ever had..come with awesome camera..long life time battery..i give 8/10 (Y)

• 2015-01-21 09:06
  • tV0k
  • sonu

ths a nice mobile all feature as a samsung

• 2015-01-21 07:56
  • tUdx
  • Harish

I have been using this phone since 1 year, battery life is excellent, no hung/lagging issues. Good cam quality in Outdoor.
after upgrading to Kitkat its hunging on multiple usage of apps. rest is good.

• 2015-01-19 14:35
  • X{9v
  • mvs

I have been using it since 13 months and working perfectly I like vibe ui 1.5 which come along with KitKat and eagerly waitig for vibe ui 2.0
I have noticed one problem that music playback stopped if u open large webpage in chrome or any browser this is because of its low ram availability
Lenvovo should fix this in next vibe ui 2.0 update
Vibe ui 2.0 update is available for Chinese version of lenovo p780 but for row they can't have done yet

• 2015-01-18 08:36
  • X{kj
  • paul

I been using this phone for almost a year and it works perfectly fine until now... The long battery life is excellent and no hangs while opening multi apps...

• 2015-01-17 23:08
  • v0qT
  • Ali

My lenovo p780 is working excillent...
No camera prblam
No lag prblam
No hang prplam
Everithing working fine

• 2015-01-17 11:35
  • rA2K
  • john

> In reply to vicky @ 2014-12-26 08:00 from EHpx - click to readSame thing here. Sometimes signal for both sim cards is off and if u press the back cover the signal gets on again. Dont know if this is sim slot problem or whatever..

• 2015-01-16 16:45
  • 6jsQ
  • lenovo p780 shit

All lenovo phone always be ghost touch.So pls don't buy it.I've using 2 lenovo smartphone a516 and this p780 but then touch screen easily be ghost touch.It's all because the flex cable problem so pls listen lenovo product is not good.only lenovo laptop in still rank first beside its product phone very worthless.Kitkat version still lag pls chg to lollipod version and make it better.Don't be lazy and only want to waste people money at all.samsung s3 its cheap then p780 and have powerfull benchmark then p780 pls bug s3.s3 20k above p780 15k below haha worst product ever.Korea good then chinese.

• 2015-01-15 18:00
  • IVNi
  • Yo

> In reply to Ratan @ 2014-12-17 22:22 from G6{x - click to readI can say all is wel but but but network problem which is now going to become trouble for me...finally I throw this mobile.
Battery is really good but no use if u r not getting a single bar for service provider network.
Don't buy don't buy & save ur money.

• 2015-01-15 17:18
  • Rxym
  • Yo

Don't buy don't buy & save ur money.

• 2015-01-15 17:16
  • Rxym
  • seus

> In reply to Anurag Mhatre @ 2015-01-09 17:38 from HktK - click to readI do actually have no problem with that phone since January 2014. I use protector on screen. Keep 'em dry.
works good.
only dis. is sometimes geolocation is not precise - but it may be operator foult.

• 2015-01-14 16:41
  • C42M
  • ramu

i have purchased this handset 4 months back , from day 1 i am facing signals problem , i have given it service center on 30th Dec'14 , till now they did not done the repair , i suggest not to buy this handset

• 2015-01-14 08:18
  • bCH1
  • Julius

Pls de Chinese writing that appears when making call,how do I get rid of it.

• 2015-01-13 14:07
  • mcuw
  • Anurag Mhatre

Worst product dont buy its useless I upgraded the phone and it hanged I went to the service station and they said it happens alot my IC bricked according to them and Lenovo doesn't take any responsibility of this and we have to pay 80%of actual price that's almost 12k₹ don't buy this product

• 2015-01-09 17:38