Lenovo P780

Lenovo P780

• Mak

I am using this phone since july 14. The phone is very good the only problem is with ambient light sencer. When my phone was running on Jelly bean and set it to automatic it was working awesome but as I updated the OS to KitKat it is not working well. When my phone is under sunlight I have to adjust the brightness manually though the brightness is already set to automatic adjustment. Can anybody help me to solve this issue?

• 2015-05-25 06:05
  • 9CuS
  • pinku

> In reply to Mayur @ 2015-05-22 06:13 from UNZR - click to readNo problem since December 13,nice battery backup,value for money

• 2015-05-23 15:29
  • uvm{

I am using my Len P780 since Jan 1 2014.. Still runs smoothly. Best phone i've ever used.. but technologically, it's a lil outdated. for people who want a good gone to call, with basic features and awesome battery life go for it.

• 2015-05-23 10:37
  • bC7M
  • Mayur

Totally scrap phone. i have this handset from last 10 months. i replaced this phone 2 times at lenovo care. and after that speaker problem,network connectivity issue and other mike issues are remaining same, after 2 time replacement lenovo care replace PCB also,, but still not improvement,,, Don't buy this product. In short buying this phone is Second mistake of my life

• 2015-05-22 06:13
  • UNZR

Lenovo p780 this fone is not successful...

• 2015-05-21 11:24
  • iwss
  • Hemant

This phone works like champ. I have got no issues since february 2014,,, This is best phone and great battery life :)

• 2015-05-21 05:29
  • EQpM
  • Bala

Had this phone working pretty well unless upgraded to kitkat. Every things slowed down, and binging up a menu is like the difference between broadband and dial-up. Now, suddenly the home button (touch) stopped functioning, while rest of the screen responds to touch. When given to service center, they say the display and touch needs to be replaced costing Rs. 8000 ($125) Now the cost of the phone is only $200. Better to dump the device and buy another one. Costlier parts is one of the drawback. The device becoming unserviceable in an year plus of use is ridiculous.

• 2015-05-20 14:21
  • PBxK
  • PG1712

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-18 19:18 from 2SW{ - click to readI bought 2 phone p780 last year for me n my wife. And I have no problem with my phone until now. My wife's p780 once bootloop problem and sent to lenovo service center and they fixed it in just 15 minutes. Good job lenovo in indonesia

• 2015-05-17 04:05
  • sS{S
  • Amit

> In reply to SirRey @ 2015-05-05 18:05 from TSNP - click to readM too a coc player n using same phone. u need to clear ram wisely. Keep killing background apps. Otherwise u will face this problem in any phone

• 2015-05-14 17:38
  • 95d9

got the mother board changed from the service center the sound is still low as before cannot hear in crowded places besides this when i select the option about phone gives me an option to upgrade the software of the phone now i have the version S123 worried in case if i upgrade it should not start with something else like a new problem don't know what to do with this phone signal issue is also not resolved as expected even after change in mother board shows 2 signal bars

• 2015-05-12 17:19
  • XNtq

problem with network unless i restart.Pls fix it.

• 2015-05-12 14:19
  • NuPG
  • shivam201

I can say never buy this phone. Although battery is good but there are many -ve points . SIM not detected in this phone some time from service center they told me that processor needs to be changed. After that i got the problem of hang ,automatic restart 10-15 times a day, and phone not changing :( this is my worse experience with lenovo smart phone i suggest not to buy this phone.

• 2015-05-12 03:34
  • KAmc

Sir In lenovo P780 is good smartphone but the sound off calling is not satisfy this is less

• 2015-05-08 10:24
  • KAet
  • Amit

Not getting heated even continuous play of 1 hr. Massive battery of 4000 mAh. Its like an inbuilt dual battery. Giving me backup of whole day with calls, whatsapp, games and all. I am a fan of COC. So u can understand about continuous use of GPRS. Good display with great brightness so no probs even in sunlight Quad core 1.2 Ghz processor with 1 GB ram is enough for easily handling any heavy app. Both camera qualities is good fir pics even in low light. M a frequent phone changer but m using this phone since a year and not yet wished to change this. Lenovo is doing great job especially in battery backup.

• 2015-05-06 17:39
  • X0BU

Can magnetics case (not flip cover but belt pouch) damage this phone or any of its functionality due to magnets on that case? I felt it is affection my camera....is it true?

• 2015-05-06 13:25
  • XuZ{

> In reply to Amarsinghgautam @ 2015-05-04 11:18 from vGA9 - click to readIf you are getting replacement ..warranty of device starts on that day...old purchase date is void...as per consumer protection law company/ retailer has to give you new bill with new date alone with new model.

• 2015-05-06 13:23
  • XuZ{
  • SirRey

When Im update to kitkat..my problem is,that phone always hangs..like 3 @ 4 times in once day when im play coc,i dont know what happen..

• 2015-05-05 18:05
  • TSNP
  • Rafael E Re

Eagerly waiting for Lollipop update,,,,

• 2015-05-05 12:47
  • ut2b
  • Amarsinghgautam

> In reply to sana @ 2015-04-27 11:20 from rxi8 - click to readI had bought Lenovo P780 on 7th May 2014, till 4th April 2015, i have to visit lenovo service centre for 5 time...for problems like voice, hanging, network failure...etc...all the time they returned to me after 15-20 days saying that now ur phone is ok...but last time on 4th April 2015, when i submited my phone and i fighted with there customer care executive lots on email and on phone,, they agreed to provide me replacement with S860 but on 6th may my warranty period will get over, so again i fighted for extended warranty...after lots of fighting they agreed to provide me 3 months extension warranty...but till today (4th May'2015, neither I had received my replaced phone nor any update...still hopeless and there is no response from Lenovo service support...and the service provider of Lenovo is HCL and they are pathetic...very bad behaviour from HCL ...and Lenovo is silent, not responding..very poor product and poor after sales support.. never buy Lenovo....any product...

• 2015-05-04 11:18
  • vGA9
  • vivsea

You might as well throw the money into a dustbin than buying this hopeless piece

absolutely unreliable , crap software and third rate service

• 2015-05-04 10:42