Lenovo P780

Lenovo P780

• Kkittu

Very very bad phone, after buying of 6 months facing problem of speaker and main thing no.of service center is very less and service center's service is also worst. I would like to suggest to all whoever reading my comment not to buy lenovo brand's any handset. it is better to use micromax and other company rather than lenovo..lenovo failure to stisfy customer to giving service ..only just put suggetion box at service center but no one at S.C give answer even properly...

• 2015-09-30 13:11
  • vGGy
  • sam

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-09-29 12:07 from tE{d - click to readbro never upgrade this phone android version from 4.21 to any version.if upgraded already de-upgrade to 4.21 u will never get the network problem...only this issue otherwise phone is awesome.

• 2015-09-30 08:44
  • tUHJ
  • Sin

Owned this phone for 2.5 years and really happy about it. Mostly using it for games. Performance slow down a little bit but still quite good. Camera so so only.

Only these few days it starts having issue like GPS auto turn on nonstop (fixed by factory reset) and cannot get sim service (can detect sim card though). Really sad have to buy new phone but will definitely keep using this phone for game.

• 2015-09-29 13:32
  • PUAH

Guys, Do not buy this phone, Very bad phone I have ever had. I have changed my motherboard twice in 1 year still I am having Network Problem Cross red signal is coming. Dont waste your money even very bad service I got ever had.

• 2015-09-29 12:07
  • tE{d
  • bala

My lenovo p780 having excellent battery backup even continue using internet and games. Esp no heating issues. Thank you Lenovo!

• 2015-09-27 17:47
  • 95k7
  • Real Indian

Guyz this is the worst phone i ever had used. The phone is full of complaints, save yourself from buying the phone. The only advantage is the phone backup is remarkably great and also same about the sound. The phone cannot be updated, if updated from jelly bean to kitkat it will start hanging. Im wasting a lot of money for repairing the touch screen again and again also I changed the motherboard twice. Finally I decided to buy a new phone Huawei honor 4x I hope it wont make any trouble. So friends never buy this crap save money..

• 2015-09-27 07:48
  • utk0
  • raj

Its good but

When I upgraded from jelly bean to kit kat its worrest condition

Tell me how to Downgrade from kit kat to jelly bean 4.2.1

My mobile 8 GB internal

• 2015-09-17 08:20
  • YTdt
  • Fauzi Salleh

I was the lenovo P780 user since jun 2014.My opinion is this is the better smartphone i ever had compare to apple.Major problem of apple is the batterry,4000maH on the lenovo P780 is outstanding and cant be beat by apple that only 1 thousand and above mAH on the baterry

• 2015-09-17 05:44
  • HjCg

gmail on android is getting poorer and poorer day by day..and now its most frustating experience.
gmail test on android p780 and outlook email test on microsoft lumia 640 xl.

Gmail updated app on p780 take ages to sync . currently inbox is showing 1 new msg, im trying to sync it from 30 mins, it has already drained 8% of my battery but still i cant see email.

Gmail factory version on p780 is good..it does takes some 8 to 10 mins to sync but new email does appers.

but outlook email is fastest..
in syncd 20 emails in 13 minutes..
at completing 25 mins i was done with reading and farwarding some 8 necessary emails all this at expence of 5% battery usage..

please note network used on both devices was same in

On updates usually company tries to give better service, but in gmail case updates sucks and left me frustrated..

• 2015-09-16 07:32
  • XuZL
  • jay

Im using this phone since feb 2014, still in good condition, battery last 2 to 3 days. Thanks lenovo

• 2015-09-14 15:44
  • 9Cja
  • drumetu

I have this phone for 2 years and i don't have ANY problems. Good signal, outstunding battery, good sound. On Life 5 i use it 3 days with GPS and music 9-10 hours at day and from time to time 3G. Only ROM is to small. I want to buy another one.

• 2015-09-14 07:31
  • pq5n
  • Atul

Using this phone since Feb'14. No any complaint till date. Very happy with the performance. No any lag. Outstanding battery life. Sports easily for 2 days, sometimes 3 times even.

• 2015-09-11 16:21
  • tTdR
  • jose pf

Bought it for wife.Within 4 months charging section complaint.By 6 months software complaint.Now it is 1.5 years.Its board has complaint.For replace I have tospentRs 7500 .Only the battery life was super.But what use without board!DONT BUY IT.I LOST 17500 FOR THIS SCRAPE

• 2015-09-11 11:22
  • Hkt{

I am using this phone for two years and I can say that it's great for its price! Build quality is perfect - dropped it several times - not even a scratch on plastic (quality of plastic is outstanding). The phone itself came with a minor bug of a screen (goes away with restart), but all the rest works fine for two years already.
Battery holds two days with heavy use - apps, music, camera, chats etc. Up to five days with minor use.
Takes good quality pictures (although has problem with colours), front camera is garbage.
Cons - a bit too heavy in my opinion. Also slippery - drops out if you don't use case.
Could have bigger internal memory (mine has 8 gigs). But like I said, you won't get anything better for $110 !
Finally, it's a GREAT choice if you travel and need to stay in touch during the day (emails, chat, camera) without even thinking about charging your phone.

• 2015-09-10 15:13
  • M{Gj
  • Noula

I bought a Lenovo P780. After 1 year i had to change the board as it was giving" no mobile network" a defective mobile.I strongly do not recommmend this to any buyer.

• 2015-09-06 12:27
  • wc6C

I am using this mobile from 1 year, now i am facing signal issue. I didnt suggest this mobile

• 2015-09-01 12:13
  • 98gb

• 2015-09-01 12:13
  • 98gb
  • Roman

> In reply to Jasmine @ 2015-08-29 14:23 from utkC - click to readI had same problem but it happened in 3 months after purchase

• 2015-08-31 11:58
  • 9xuA

After tremendous research baought this phpne..considering battery life...honestly this mobile is just pain in as$ .. first display gone... again i never get connectionb of both sim... call quality is horrible. other person just cant hear my voice..this is crap handset ..avoid..

• 2015-08-30 16:34