Lenovo P780

Lenovo P780

• Shasa

Hey.......frnds I update my phone to 4.4.2 after this update its eating too much ram.....& also battery drains quickly any solution please......n thnx in advance

• 2014-10-23 12:08
  • KFPq
  • ghost

Nice handset performance is good with android 4.4 battery backup is too awsome net speed is too good i lyk this phone as compare to samsung grand or grand duos

• 2014-10-21 18:42
  • uvNh
  • Rajucs2005

> In reply to DG @ 2014-10-20 16:55 from ut7T - click to readThis phone has serious network problem. I have faced same problem and android blogs posted updating the modem. But I replaced my handset instead. You can try modem upgrade. Or if possible do factory reset and try network mode to GSM Only. Try Run internet for say 10-15 minutes and then switch network mode back to Auto mode. See if that works. Also which network provider you are using. You may try changing APN to access network. What I have seen is changing these does the trick.

• 2014-10-21 11:51
  • PUa3
  • DG

> In reply to fais @ 2014-04-04 06:40 from 2Tbe - click to readI have same problem with old OS. Coverage goes any time & comes any time. Anybody have idea to solve this, pl reply. Battery life is too good & my friends surprised with this. But from last 10 days I hate this problem.

• 2014-10-20 16:55
  • ut7T
  • mmkhan

> In reply to Pradeep @ 2014-10-12 00:42 from vbMu - click to readDear Pradeep....I have been using this phone for 1 year...& the performance is still awesome....after this I bought another lenovo phone & 1 tablet according to this phone performance.....I'm really happy with lenovo...

• 2014-10-20 12:51
  • 95cH
  • Sandy

> In reply to kuwar @ 2014-10-20 07:49 from wiUX - click to readI have purchased Lenovo p780 5 months back. Awesome phone great features.
Recently i had upgraded to Kitkat. Initially phone was working pretty well after few days it started giving trouble. If not in use phone gets switched off automatically also started lagging between apps.
I got it to service centre and they restored into previous OS.
For those who are using P780 please do no update to kitkat if u have updated and find some trouble advising to change to Jelly OS from service centre.

• 2014-10-20 09:57
  • ut}t
  • kuwar

Guys...i have a problem with my lenovo p780 that...recently i updated to kitkat row s220....and new update is available about 700+ mb..due to internet problem.i cannot update,but now when i checked update it shows "unknown error,its possible that server is unavailable... For about couple of weeks.. How can i update coz this version has many problems .Please help....

• 2014-10-20 07:49
  • wiUX
  • Simpy outstanding

Hi
Excellent battery life
I've been using since last 3 months and working better
Just had the headset damaged
Sound quality can be better
But still ***** stars.

• 2014-10-19 03:25
  • Hktb
  • MANDAR

I have been usign Lenovo P780 for last 2 months. I observed network issue when network mode is switched to GSM/WCDMA. Other person on the call not able to listen me completely, clearly. Automatic disconnection of calls, Signal bars fluctuates etc. But when network mode is switched to GSM only then there is not problem. Phone works very good. Battery back is also good. For those who doesnt want 3G and requires only 2G with good battery back up its a good phone. But I strongly recomend not to buy if you plan to use 3G or WIFI on this mobile. It will show you hell. Lenovo Team has to learn how to make good 3G mobiles.

• 2014-10-18 20:43
  • rAUv
  • choomantar

The 1st SIM slot on my Lenovo P780(4GB version) has stopped working. I guess it got damaged because of inserting/removing microsim with a holder. The warranty period expired just last month. I have tried the slot with multiple SIMs but it is not working.

Anyone else faced this issue? Any idea if this can be easily fixed?

• 2014-10-17 18:13
  • uuy4
  • Eddie

> In reply to kansd @ 2014-08-15 13:07 from rKH9 - click to readTHe calibrate option only comes alive after your phone battery drops to 14% or below.

• 2014-10-17 14:24
  • XNEM

Yes it is worst after upgrading to kitkat it is meant for only jellybean after upgrading the torch performance also decreased so dont upgrade to kitkat and one more problem also is there WLAN CONNECTIVITY is very poor performance

• 2014-10-17 09:38
  • vGKH
  • courier

Can any one please tell me that if lenovo p780 will in future get android 5.0 lollipop update?????

• 2014-10-17 00:04
  • t1$B
  • GL12

ORG not sport after kitkat update

• 2014-10-16 18:54
  • U{dt
  • GL

OTG not sport after kitkat update

• 2014-10-16 18:49
  • U{dt

Please don't buy this phone. It has a very serious network problem. I bought this phone 2 months back and Iam unable to use it as I don't get the network. It is common in this model so the company itself has stopped it. Waste of Money

• 2014-10-16 05:25
  • utZc

> In reply to sachin shinde @ 2014-10-09 18:29 from bJg% - click to readyes battery calibration is missing

• 2014-10-14 16:25
  • KAe}
  • fundoov

Hey,

Im using P780 since 6 months, I was satisfied with the battery till the last update. But after the S223_140901 update i get backup of only a 2000mAh battery fone..Disappointing

• 2014-10-13 19:45
  • PGkX
  • Rajen

mr.pradip's opinion is absolutely true.dont buy this mobile,

• 2014-10-13 18:54
  • 7tND
  • Rajaroy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-08 17:45 from bJfB - click to readI had faced the same issue. And the solution is to go back to jelly bean. If you upgrade to Kitkat, it will invite problems as the processor is designed to support Jelly bean only. Go back to Jelly bean all problems would get resolved.

• 2014-10-12 16:27