Lenovo P780

Lenovo P780

• Learner123

Can any one test if wifi is fine on this device at some distance ?

Any idea why is thedostore.com of lenovo selling it at higher rate than retailers.

• 2014-04-16 15:14
  • XMIx
  • tinka

> In reply to p770 lover @ 2014-04-14 13:17 from IVFe - click to readur comment made my day

• 2014-04-15 09:49
  • IaHx
  • p770 lover

> In reply to jignesh @ 2014-04-08 11:53 from uwvr - click to readthis is because u purchased Lenova instead of Lenovo. lol

• 2014-04-14 13:17
  • IVFe
  • virendra

> In reply to jignesh @ 2014-04-08 11:53 from uwvr - click to readLenovo p780 is good phone I am using last 6month baterry very power full backup and serive is very good because I
will change of my phone on 15 day replace p780 .my expernce is very good of lenovo p780.

• 2014-04-12 08:39
  • KAaN
  • Rahul Rodrigues

I bought this phone almost a month back.I'd like to share my experience with you.
Build : it's awesome,premium looking metal body.
Screen : It's gorgeous,I just love its ips display.
Battery : One and only best performer
Os: it's smooth after update and quite usable with lenovo's own tweaks in launcher
Camera : It's really good offering in this price range.Little disappointing in low light but in good light condition it produces natural colors.
Sound : speaker produces really clean & loud output and earphones do perform well.
Call : Never let you miss any call with its nice vibration level and call quality is great.
Network:It's not great but above average.
Games: No lag at all,I'm happy
USB host:works well
Wifi: No problem
Heating issue:it does get heated up sometimes but not major issue.
Power mgmt: Lenovo is quite ahead in this race.Just superb.

Overall : I'm loving it till date.I don't know about service.In India,HCL provides service so shouldn't be problem.I bought for 14800 from eBay believe me i did hell lot of research to find out right phone to suit my budget and requirement.Today I think didn't make any mistake.

• 2014-04-12 06:34
  • P@TS
  • Raja Simha

> In reply to Sunil @ 2014-04-10 18:49 from ttc9 - click to readI am using da mobile . . mobile iz soo gud . . but a small pblm tht iz abt camera . . . Camera is almost gud itself . . . but not much clarity

• 2014-04-12 05:23
  • ut@5

lenovo is really superb here in malaysia..internet browsing awesome

• 2014-04-11 09:21
  • vV5G
  • Neds

I noticed when i'm listening to a music with lenovo p780 using the ear plug set (lenovo ear plug set), when i pressed the button on the mouth piece the music doesn't stop or pause at all. Is there any settings to make the button on the mouth piece works properly?

• 2014-04-11 08:59
  • UD{$
  • Sunil

Hi All...

I want to purchase this phone but now i am very confuse....
kindly suggest me its good or not ?

plz tell me advantages and disadvantages....

• 2014-04-10 18:49
  • ttc9

lenovo product and service in Malaysia is good and satisfactory. had zero problem with them

• 2014-04-10 17:24
  • PxFp
  • Alak

When one SIM will be working then any incoming call at SIM 2 will shown at SIM-1 as waiting call /or not ?

• 2014-04-10 09:00
  • PEq7
  • baba

> In reply to aslam @ 2014-04-08 13:37 from 9xKa - click to readI am agree with u......

• 2014-04-10 08:00
  • 9Cwx

> In reply to fais @ 2014-04-03 09:37 from uuCa - click to readyour wifi is enabled. turn off auto access

• 2014-04-09 10:14
  • TSFK
  • broco

> In reply to Aravind @ 2014-04-03 16:04 from 7tTd - click to readThere is no problem with my lenovo p780 after 3 week of use..battery did not heat up during charging and heavy use. Im using original lenovo malaysia set.

• 2014-04-08 15:14
  • IW9Q
  • aslam

> In reply to Sumit @ 2014-04-01 12:00 from 2@0N - click to readlenovo p780 is a chinees phone it's providing good battery life but it is bad for network acces

• 2014-04-08 13:37
  • 9xKa
  • jignesh

Lenova p 780 i s very bad phone and lenova company also very bad because i purchase lenova p780 in one month there is problem in phone .I give in service station but they have no spare parts after 10 days they have no idea which date spare come. In coustmer care lenova they have also no idea . so Thers is a very bad Expirence in Lenova phone. so I Suggest not Purchase any phone.

• 2014-04-08 11:53
  • uwvr
  • rudi

Hello Team, works the Navigation App without a connection to GSM etc... net? Which maps are used? Thanks in advance, Rudi

• 2014-04-08 09:43
  • ng2n
  • azhaga

one of the best featured phone, the phone started giving network problems within 30 days buying the product. lenovo has a worst service network in india with replacement parts taking atleast a months time with worst customer service.
they had outsourced the service network to HCL touch , where they dont take any decisions.
kindly do not buy lenovo smart phones jus because there is no support for warranty.

• 2014-04-07 07:40
  • vGkF
  • fais

> In reply to Aravind @ 2014-04-03 16:04 from 7tTd - click to readHi Aravind, My ears are paining when I use this. I think radiation is high or what. And sometimes it shows no network coverage while other mobiles like samsung,micromax shows network coverage with same network provider. This phone is totally waste I think.

• 2014-04-04 06:40