Lenovo P780

Lenovo P780

Is it OK o charge lenovo even when it gets above 4.2V while charging?

• 2015-04-25 14:42
  • XuZZ

Is it OK o charge lenovo even when it gets above 4.2V while charging?

• 2015-04-25 08:08
  • Xu@G
  • Anoop

I have a Lenovo P780, i brought it before 10 months. my problem with the mobile is when connects to a WiFi network, it disconnects within few seconds.how can i rectify this? is it possible through firmware up gradation?

• 2015-04-23 12:24
  • uu2C
  • Varinder Luna

The day after purchase, i pluged in the earphone. phone ringer got dead...i restarted and them it started working. Updated to newer veresion, battery life reduced, Phone died with in gurentee period and hanged on lenovo logo...very poor experiance...
Only one service provider in total punjab...only in chandigarh...poor service

• 2015-04-23 12:13
  • wiR8
  • Shrrenidhi

I have been using this phone for more than a year. Clean update on the firmware / android.
Owesome battery life.

Hardware quality should be improved. Unusual behavior since the hard ware is not properly seated with the phone body. I had to take 2 times to service center. the top button to lock doesn't work sometime. Volume button works automatically.

• 2015-04-23 09:04
  • ttYw

It has lipo battery and when I tried o look in Google for maintaining lipo it said maintinaining battery below 40° is ideal..
And fully charged it should be 4.2 volts..but mine reaches that gold in just 65% charge..does it mean my battery is faulty?

• 2015-04-23 05:44
  • XuZM
  • chris

tried hard reset no resolution since yesterday no signal at all 10 times have done a reboot reset no change at all - lost important calls because of the ph when tried sim in a friends ph everything was working fine i dont know now how much time after booking the ph the service center will take all started after the latest update also ear speaker voice has become so low that when i pick up the call have to activate the speaker fed up with the ph will sell it off once gets fixed

• 2015-04-22 15:12
  • XNtq
  • yoh

i been using this phone for a year everything is good never encounter a problem.. this phone is a great buy. ive been using the 8 gig version . no problem after kitkat upgrade. no heating issue. those who encounter problems it maybe 1 in a 1m unit defective but i assure you that this phone is a great buy. one charge i use it for 4 days moderate to heavy use .

• 2015-04-22 13:43
  • PT}x
  • Shabeer...

I have been using this phone for the past one year, except battery nothing id better in this phone... Nearly visited 8 times to service center @ Chennai from the date purchased and changd phone board twice,very pathetic phone..
Major issues are network, signal, low ear noise, less speed....
Not worth for the money....

• 2015-04-19 17:37
  • bCHP

All lies info about battery.
Single Sim, brightness minimum constant use 15 hours..
Single Sim, minimum brightness, data on for about 3 to 4 hours a day battery lasts 56 hours.
Single Sim data constant on (utility 3 or 4 hours a day) battery lasts 48 hours.

1 year uses...

• 2015-04-19 12:26
  • Xu@R
  • naman

hey friends this phone is awsome but its battery backup is very poor

• 2015-04-18 20:40
  • v{%b

> In reply to SGmom @ 2014-11-27 08:21 from PB8Y - click to readYou dropped the phone and blaming lenovo ..lol...kindly use sum sense of what you are posting...warranty are only on manufacturing defect and not defect caused by mishandling...using it sence 1 year..no problem yet..

• 2015-04-18 19:18
  • 2SW{

Hey friends..pls help me...full charging takes 3 hours.
I'm getting battery backup for 2 days with net on and brightness minimum..is my battery OK or shal I change it?

• 2015-04-18 17:14
  • XuZK
  • kerry

The lenovo for features is good enough. But you have to try to online games. You have to play about 1 hours or more. I'm sure you can see letter......

• 2015-04-18 12:24
  • tDMa
  • Abhranil

I have been using it for more than 8 months..Its quite good..the battery life is excellent but...I would advice the buyers to not allow the battery to drain below 30% ...then the apps become too slow..sometimes the set hangs..

• 2015-04-18 09:50
  • t1$x

Hey friends..need help..using it from year..battery backup 2 days with internet always connected and brightness is minimum..is it OK or shall I replace battery?pls suggest.

• 2015-04-18 09:08
  • Xu@A
  • Mary

> In reply to SHANUS @ 2015-04-15 19:42 from KhuW - click to readHi Shanun.Where did you buy your lenovo P780? I'm planning to buy but I got discourage by so many negative comments like easily gets hang, poor memory storage,shuts down while using etc. Did you experience it too?

• 2015-04-17 05:40
  • 7Xc4
  • SHANUS

Hi, Friends..i am using this phone about a week...i didn't face any problems..i love this phone...and i am getting 2 days battery backup with a single charge...i upgrade it to KK...mine is 8GB...no any heating or signal problems...camera is supperrr...I read the negative comments of this phone and i realise that every branded company phones also has so many problems...not only lenovo...even samsung,sony,htc...etc..friends..if u update to kitkate...first you should master reset it...first switch off the phone...then press and hold the vol up and dn key together...dont release it...then press the power key until the display comes...then u can wipe data...after that u can reboot the phone...n enjoy it....have a nice day...

• 2015-04-15 19:42
  • KhuW
  • DeusEx

> In reply to p780 dude @ 2015-04-05 00:05 from Q$N7 - click to readIf you don't like the lenovo skin get a launcher instead. I myself, am using nova launcher.

About GB, if you remember, GB had so much updates back in the day because it was buggy as hell! KK seems to have taken a misstep on this phone, not because of Google or AOSP but the idiots at lenovo who were assigned to portKK on this phone. KKis quite good and stable as I experienced first hand on previous lenovo phone particularly the s930 which when I got it was in JB and had an OTA to KK without any ill effects. It's just the OEM developers who are messing it up. I bet, if you could port stock Google Android on this, it won't have the problems as encountered by so many users.

• 2015-04-12 20:14
  • 7Xsk
  • DeusEx

> In reply to Mrkoool @ 2015-03-26 18:49 from ut2a - click to readWhen I upgraded, I didn't remove my SIM and memory card nor did any resets except what the system did. It had no effect whatsoever on my cards. Also, my battery life wasn't affected. Still getting 2 days worth.

• 2015-04-12 20:03