Lenovo P780

Lenovo P780

• ely

hi...I have been using this phone starting from October 2012 until now..almost 3 years..I found this phone is very good...the HDR screen.. sharp camera..and the long lasting battery performance...they were satisfied me much...however there are some disadvantages not only for this model but others too: its too difficult to get the connection and the usb port wont detecting the usb cable and easily broken.. my beloved Lenovo P780 usb port had been broken..fixed it once and it broken again.. I'm about to find the new one..maybe Lenovo P70..overall I love P series model so much.

• 2015-07-30 18:00
  • v35Z
  • Harsh2010

Lenovo P780 is pathetic mobile ever, I bought this mobile last year on 20th July 2014 and this year on 27th July 2015 its stopped working suddenly , its vibrating itself , I tried many times but its not working . and its slow mobile , Must say ,don't buy Lenovos any product , its service centers are pathetic too , every month its keep change there address .

• 2015-07-29 08:45
  • PTSc
  • My Me

I used this phone fore more than a year, n i never having issue like other opinions said.
I will say this phone is awesome, i updated to kit kat n still having awesome performance till now, great battery, no heating,signal both sim are good.
The question from me is 'are all opinions here just a fake?'

• 2015-07-25 11:07
  • thu9
  • Belle Tan

WARNING!! NEVER NEVER buy this phone!! Have this phone a year now...Its problems after problems after updating to KIT KAT. Most people that bought this stupid phone regretted...read the official site reviews...and there are just no support or help for these problems.

• 2015-07-24 07:50
  • RIE@
  • samir

My lenovo only charges withpower bank charger only
Its really a problem mobile

• 2015-07-23 19:45
  • 2@m$
  • shivam9811569249

this phone is full of problems.3 weeks ago its display stopped working though it was connecting to my laptop showing usb media drive.for which i gave it to the service center (which is very rare to find in ghaziabad)first day after receiving my mobile from the service center network problem started to bother me but i thought it might be related to my service provider but on 2nd day my lenovo P780 stopped showing any network from both the sim.
Now i again had to waste my time with the service center .
I strictly do not recommend any phone from lenovo not only because of its handset problem but also because of its very poor services.

• 2015-07-23 08:35
  • Y}K4
  • Ancy seles

Do let me know why this phone is not detecting SIM's?Both of them are not detected in P780.With out detecting a SIM ,how can a phone be calles as a "PHONE"?Better you guys can sell this in name of TAB.

IRRITATED WITH THIS MISBEHAVIOUR OF PHONE.

• 2015-07-23 08:14
  • MHyM
  • Surabhi

Please do not buy lenovo p780!!
Utter waste of money.Apart from battery this product is good for nothing.In dual sim slot the 3G slot is just for display u will not be able to get any network forget 3G.
Within warranty period I had to replace the motherboard to detect the network (come on this is the basic functionality of a cell phone).Lucky me to get it done before the warranty period other wise I would have wasted another 5k !!

I got this model for my frends too and for one of them mic is not working and other one 3G slot doesnt work!!

Repenting big time for shelling 13K!! for this junk!! :(

• 2015-07-20 11:00
  • K6wc
  • Ravikant

I take Lenovo p780 7 Feb 2014 ..Within one year their is problem of display..After that It automatically switched off..It has Network issue...It has range problem

• 2015-07-15 05:50
  • X0LW

My lenovo p780 workingabsolutely fine..
Just problem in camera.. Clearity absolutely fine..but color reproduction very poor as compared to nokia n8.. Cobfbfb

• 2015-07-06 14:16
  • Xu@5
  • nka90

> In reply to Gigggggs @ 2015-06-11 10:32 from sp6X - click to readdid u alwys update ur phone ota ? what version u were using now ?

• 2015-07-06 08:05
  • Rxbu

JAI sell the ph and go for a different brand you will be tension free once you sell it no solution for network and internet disconnection even in the service center

• 2015-07-02 13:43
  • XNtq
  • Tushar

> In reply to Paresh @ 2015-01-31 15:36 from w43M - click to readSame with me, and today my phone not getting started one it plug in for charging. please suggest

• 2015-07-01 07:37
  • uv$L
  • mobin

my lenovo p780 dropped dead in the middle of a call. now its not switching on. the phone was bought just over an year back. the first phone had to be replaced due to defect. the second phone had complaints which the service center had repaired. now that it was beyond warranty period i opened up the phone. two screws were missing and one was stuck inside the phone.... the deeds of the service center. i couldn't identify the problem though. i guess my 17000 is down the drain.

lenovo has very bad reviews... even my wife was gifted a lenovo which regularly gives problems. now my son uses it to play vedio games only coz it keeps dropping the network.

• 2015-06-30 19:42
  • utWM
  • jai

can any one help me.my lenovo p780 phone automatically switch off and on while using imo or connecting internet..have any solution ?pls replay

• 2015-06-29 15:27
  • KhuW
  • harsha

Worst Phone ..Thought Battery life and handset would be great. All BS..........2 times given for repair within warranty...Now battery dropping ...just have to thrown away.

• 2015-06-28 21:17
  • 7t@E
  • Jamaanjar

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-28 15:13 from XNtq - click to readGood phone one year used

• 2015-06-27 10:38
  • rATA
  • Anzar

Network getting off all the time sometime showing simcard registration failed and I gave for lenovo service and repaired them and the board costed the price of new phone. If ur looking for battery backupwise and voice call claritywise is the best phone but in network worst.

• 2015-06-25 01:13
  • uu}@
  • NIlesh Tamhane

Worst Phone ever by Lenovo only plus point is 4000 MAH battery, otherwise software is slow, ram is worst.
Phone hangs regularly, changed motherboard twice within warranty period. Worst thing is if motherboard is gone next time you will have to throw away the phone, since lenovo has stopped its production

• 2015-06-23 12:00
  • ub69
  • Nitin

One issue, my P780 phone gets automatically switched off after upgrade to KitKat.. dont know how to deal with it and also some user reported it that they are facing it from begining

• 2015-06-22 09:12