Lenovo P780

Lenovo P780

• ihsan

Before my p780 it great phone, battery awesome, signal good, perfomance great, camera good,desain i like it, display ok, but... after 14 month used it...

my p780 just got suddenly over heat with extrem hot, its happen twice, 1st time when its not used at all, 2nd when i watched youtube just with 20 minute used.
after the 2nd one, my p780 just got weak signal, but others function just normal..

and its not gurantee anymore ( i used for 14 month ), so i bring to repair service ( not official service center ) , more than 15 repair service refused to fix it, because they said it cant not be repair...

any help or idea friends ? because i see in others forum some user have some problem to, even if they bring it to official service center, still can not be fix it...

• 2015-11-27 19:02
  • y$iR
  • rbs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-11-17 04:37 from theR - click to readThis happen to mine too.
Before my P780 goes down, it blinked for several times and made the battery dry.
Yesterday, unfortunately I cannot turn my phone on. Tonight I am going to bring my phone to Lenovo Service Center.

• 2015-11-23 10:20
  • K5tC
  • Chotu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-11-17 04:37 from theR - click to readSame problem but resolved
Go to service center they will downgrade ur update and it will again working great with 4.2 jellybean.

• 2015-11-18 18:49
  • U@9B
  • android guy

> In reply to jignny @ 2015-11-12 20:29 from HC24 - click to readKit kit.... lol

• 2015-11-18 13:54
  • 7XaA

Bought this phone and was able to use it for only for 7 months. The phone hung and won't turn on again. When you plug in the device the red light turns on and nothing more happens. Until now I haven't been able to use my phone.

Could anyone tell me how to revive my phone.

• 2015-11-17 04:37
  • theR
  • MNK

> In reply to VS8 @ 2015-11-12 09:39 from rA{f - click to readHi Bro even i am also facing the problem in network i can't understand how to resolve the issues so please update clearly ​

• 2015-11-14 08:12
  • u{6b
  • jignny

I love this phone. It's quick and it runs kit kit

• 2015-11-12 20:29
  • HC24
  • VS8

Guys facing the network problem dont worry....!!!! There's a solution just remove the metal back panel and place a plastic or silicone cover instead of it

U can test the signal as follows.....

Switch on the airplane mode....remove the back panel .....wait a minute.....switch off the airplane mode u will get better network...!!! :)

• 2015-11-12 09:39
  • rA{f
  • damanhuri othman

dont buy this crap phone. u'll be regret. super slow,laggy, lack of internal storage. always restart suddently.

• 2015-11-09 04:40
  • Hkae
  • Vs8

I have a question guys.......

What does the lenovo p780 s228 update do?

• 2015-10-29 17:45
  • X{xL
  • Vs8

i have a question guys.......
what does the lenovo p780 s228 update do???

• 2015-10-29 17:45
  • X{xL

> In reply to gracejnc@yahoo.com @ 2015-10-11 21:53 from NsKV - click to readfrom which store in which part of malaysia? am from malaysia too.considering to buy this phone too.

• 2015-10-27 07:31
  • ibcu
  • aLann

> In reply to noodles @ 2015-10-14 18:13 from ny5y - click to readi facing same problem recently.. Sim reader not detected network...seem is the design of this phone to be use for max 2 year :(((

• 2015-10-20 18:38
  • vV5L
  • BAT

I bought this phone before two years. In beginning it was excellent but now i fedup from the insufficient space and it hang many times. Even not received more updates so could not transfer applications to SD card. After updating the phone catch the heat so early fed upppp..... good at battery, screen, etc.

• 2015-10-17 09:20
  • XMQH
  • Mukesh kapri

Hi Bought Lenovo P780 after doing much of market research on 14 may 2014 around 15000 , and amzone delivery was amazing , I was very happy with this phone , but within the few months there was lots of problems , when i was making out going call , other person did not received the voice un till i bring the mike in front of mouth , once you install 2 or 3 app internal memory full, auto hangup , went to service center , they change the mother board , then somehow it cross the warranty period , after the screen problem , and as i went to service center , they said you have to pay 7500 for its, Now you can think what option do i have left whether to wast 15000 or to invest 7500 on repairing ,,,,,at the inital level due to high battery quality i boutgh this phone for this I am still giving 100 marks and thanks for the satisfaction on 3 months...there after only problem ,I strongly reccomend not to buy any lenovo phone as their business is only to make & selling after that change the model and no parts available in the market ..-----if lenovo has the solution then kindly call me on 9818956173......

• 2015-10-14 20:57
  • bC6p
  • noodles

I loved this phoned in the beginning bt now I'd lke to bang it off the wall. The message theprocess.android.com is no longer working and it will not read any of my sims. Ive done master re set and stll no joy, sometimes I can get on wifi but it's just a pain now. Has anyone any helpful info for me at all?

• 2015-10-14 18:13
  • ny5y
  • Dildo Bagins

I,ve been using this phone since April 2013. No problems one so ever. Phone is fluid, battery lasts for two or three days, camera is quite OK. The only thing that bothers me is a limited space for app instalation... Even with the SD card you will get the NO SPACE messages after some time. Other than that, really good phone.

• 2015-10-14 11:03
  • 39IV
  • Vikas88

Used this phone for more than 2 yrs. now gave this to my dad and still running great. outstanding phone produced by lenovo.
Its battery backup is still the same as it was in the beginning.Solid build quality and finish and even today looks like a brand new phone.
It would have been better if lenovo had provided lollipop update, still the phone is fluid and super smooth with vibe UI and kitkat.

• 2015-10-12 15:07
  • vbQ9
  • gracejnc@yahoo.com

i bought my lenovo p780 last year august 2014 in malaysia. there are time the phone go blank, i mean it stop working without any course.
the first time i took it to one dealer and they format it again. but after some four months it repeat again. right now it has stopped again. what should i do.

• 2015-10-11 21:53
  • NsKV

its third class phone. hang up 5 times a day. not supporting micro sd card. after opening one application it will take 5 minutes to switch over to another. never buy lenovo p780

• 2015-10-10 09:11