LG GS500 Cookie Plus

LG GS500 Cookie Plus

• lens

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2015can i install wifi software in my lg gs mobile phone?wifi is a hardware component, so its not even possible to use a software wi fi.

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2014Do you have a software update 2014!!can i install wifi software in my lg gs mobile phone?

Do you have a software update 2014!!

Do you have a software update 2014!!

jits, 02 Sep 2014Go to option while your coll is continue then go for record option My phone lg gs500v

• jits

Saravana, 07 Jun 2014how can i get call recording application?Go to option while your coll is continue then go for record option

I use this handset More Than 3.5 yrs ,its A Really Awesome handset . I am really So much satisfy using this handset...

• amit

when klick on extermal memory it also say format extenal memory what i do it does not say please tell me

• Saravana

how can i get call recording application?

• suku

Applications downloaded from internet are not working

• Dip

awesum Phone

• Surendra

Rana, 08 Jan 2014Bettry bkup camera vry poor whatssapp nt run on it it does not support whatapp ri8??

• Rana

Bettry bkup camera vry poor whatssapp nt run on it

• Raj

Very good touch but prblm not hindi in net camera not very good all over satisafied

• Saboo

last time i buy 4 GB memory card but when i start downloading,....it always say low phone storage..
help me please..

• rekx

awesome experience like sound, cam, battery

• vijay

rough and tough phone,good one.

• gbhb

this phone is very bad phone .ihave ever use .to buy this phone .it,s the bigest mistake of my life .please don,t buy the l.g brand phone.

• anilreddy

any provision to operate pc using bluetooth pls mail tome anilreddy1991@gmail.com

The most Durable phone I have ever seen(I threw it across a room onto a concrete floor and it was fine), But it can hardly do anything. It can't use most apps, Has an awful touch screen that's laggy, If you just need an invincible phone for calling then I guess you could use this one, but I wouldn't. I would sooner use a flip phone, though, as that would probably be better. Works well as a projectile weapon (sort of), a paper weight and a pocket watch. 1/10 would not recommend.