LG Lucid 4G VS840

LG Lucid 4G VS840

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2015But why vs840 has sim slot?It is a RUIM slot, not a SIM slot.

• Stumbo

Hey guys... This is a 40 dollar phone. Why are you expecting this to perform like $500 phone?

me., 08 Mar 2015But why my dems vs840 has Sim car slot?but it doesn't work in Ph... moreBecause the 4G LTE CDMA phones use a sim card but those phone are not compatible with GSM sim cards.

thehell, 06 Oct 2014there is no available unlock code for CDMA phones it can be acti... moreBut why vs840 has sim slot?

• me.

thehell, 06 Oct 2014there is no available unlock code for CDMA phones it can be acti... moreBut why my dems vs840 has Sim car slot?but it doesn't work in Philippines.my uncle fr.us gave it to me.

• me.

• De

Slow phone in doing everyhing. Sometimes have to pull the battery just to get it to exit an app. Swype keyboard crashes all the time. But I thought it was a durable phone, I've thrown it because it runs like garbage and it only got a few minor scratches on the case part of the phone. But it fell 2 feet and the screen shattered...so if you get you must have patience, be able to charge it every hour or so, and not drop it, but instead chuck the hunk of junk to avoid it actually breaking!

• Zer0

Please do NOT buy this phone. I have had it for over 2 years now and throughout all that time I have been increasingly disappointed with it. The only positive thing that I can think of is that it's built like a tank and won't go down easily. Other than that, I've got nothing else good to say.
-Battery life is rather poor (for an LG).
-Operating the keyboard is a pain and it crashes frequently.
-Internet explorer on this device is the very definition of HELL; it lags, runs slower than a turtle, and when you delete all the tabs, it closes to the home screen. This is intentional, not a crash, and is extremely annoying.
-Face detection once detected a melon as my face, and loves to tell me that my face is not perfectly positioned, thus it cannot begin to detect me.
-Horrible apps that I can't completely remove from my device... if I wanted to play a demo version of Let's Golf 3, then I would freaking download it.
-The camera is an abomination, I can draw better pictures than it can take. Zooming in at all will result in a blurry mess.
-General application lag: opening and closing anything leads to up to a 5 second wait until the phone returns to the home screen.
-Confusing menus: Hey, I've had this sucker for 2 years and I still don't know how to navigate the settings page. I'm a 17 year old tech savvy kid who's had plenty of experience with the droid platform, but this phone's settings are confusing as heck.
-Storage: You NEED a micro SD to do anything with this phone. There's about 4GB of system memory and 4GB of internal memory, both of which fill up quite quickly. However, what annoys me the most is when I moved my pictures off the phone to gain some space, the phone still recognized them as on the device and refused to remove the 2GB of pictures from the storage. I tried everything, but there's still a phantom 2GB of media files showing up in my storage.
-Updates: This phone loves to update things when I don't want it to. It updates apps I've disabled, apps I've told it not to, and so on. No setting can change this.

I can probably list a hundred more things but this has gone on for long enough. If you're gonna remember one thing from this, remember: DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!!!!!!

• thehell

fait, 07 Aug 2014I have this and I really like it, it's just I can't use my simca... morethere is no available unlock code for CDMA phones it can be activate only for those CDMA Technology.Unfortunately philippines is using a GSM tecnology..Technically CDMA doesnt use sim cards for it to work.

• thehell

it says that this will not work on a GSM technology..Meaning to say.if your from the Philippines or from a different country who is using a GSM network even you bring this phone to a lot of repair shop they cant unlock this device.

• Shguy24

Can I use this phone in Dominican Republic?

Can find code unlocked in that country (Domicican Republic?

• fait

I have this and I really like it, it's just I can't use my simcard here in the Philippines!!! I want to unlock it but, I can't I've been to many repair shop but they can't. I even bought a code unlocker online but, it says they don't have a code for my phone! How can I unlock it?? please help!

• bevelyn

please i would like to know if this can be used in Ghana using any of the networks.

• 848484

oke i need to know

its has sim slot/only lte slot ?
it works with gsm/cdma ?
will it work on any indian network ?

People call me and lots of times if they don't leave message I won't know they called, why?
My phone doesn't show they called, why?

• REkha

Lelu, 20 Apr 2014My question is, how much is the SIM card by itself?how to use in india 4g lg mobile . this want is country code

• Pavz

Lara, 21 Apr 2014The LG Lucid 4G VS840 CDMA phone available in india is non SIM b... moreyes it will work on Reliance CDMA

• Lara

patel, 08 Mar 2014is it work on cadma card in india? The LG Lucid 4G VS840 CDMA phone available in india is non SIM base Mobile.It will work on Reliance CDMA Network.

• Lelu

My question is, how much is the SIM card by itself?

• chante