LG Optimus 3D Max P720

LG Optimus 3D Max P720

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-15 02:05 from 8MVU - click to readYeah! They told us that they would update the android and until now we are stuck with 2.7.6 version

• 2014-03-21 14:08
  • JmpN

LG traitor! LG did not keep your promises. LG ever again!

• 2014-03-15 02:05

please put update p725

• 2014-03-06 01:13
  • g8c9
  • samdrph

it s good phone but we LG must help us with a new android update ... if not by LG and I will not bay any product of LG ...I will change to Sumsung

• 2014-03-04 14:17
  • NtRN
  • Maka1

we want jelly bean upgradable

• 2014-02-25 22:11
  • d@BN
  • sam tyagi

i am using lg p725 its a very good phone but into a small problum of bettry life thats very slow

• 2014-02-11 12:29
  • vGfQ
  • rajeev

i am using lg p725 phone. this phone very good and nice.already 2 year finish iam using this phone.i don't understand why lg companey not interest to make jelly bean software for lg p725.you will continue same like problems really almost lg users going to use another companey product like a samsung,nokia, soney,micromax etc

• 2014-01-20 22:19
  • X0{b
  • Dreams person

Hi LG team,

I am using Lg P725. its good quality & better phone. But its One big problem is there. Problem is Its installed android ver: is jelly bean. its old version. So why didn't given you this solution? We are waiting for Updating Android!!!So will you Help me....

Thanking you....

• 2014-01-12 08:43
  • Mf5j
  • Axelm100

it's a very powerful phone I think the best has made from LG but only if LG update to ics, jelly beam or kit cat I will never buy a cell phone of this company, they can't sell a phone and forget about their updates also this is a new stuff they only think in sell and forget the customer that have their products from Honduras central America this is a excellent page good night I'm sorry about my English.

• 2013-11-01 09:14
  • LBM1
  • Rex

Does anyone know LG's support email? The one from South Korea, not from US or other country. I want to email LG South Korea and ask them about Jelly Bean for this phone!

• 2013-10-29 07:38
  • 0UhV
  • parvezksa

Lets take case to the court This is voilation LG should stop selling unless it resolves issue for software update.we must file case.Like Apple did with samsung European Commission for trade make ban.i cannot wait 10 years for jellybean update.KIT kat is going to roll out now holiday seanson and LG want to sell more LG G2 phones.We should not buy any LG device and ask others not to buy same.

• 2013-10-26 19:32
  • nTR1
  • LG P720 Jelly Bean

Where's the Android update? Where's Jelly Bean for LG P720 (Optimus 3D MAX)?????
Samsung released Jelly Bean for Galaxy S2, a phone similar to P720 (but not 3D) and S2 is even older than P720! So where's Jelly Bean on my newly bought P720?

If you want us users to continue to buy LG products, then SUPPORT US and SERVE US WITH OUR DEMANDS!

P.S. I hope some LG representative sees my message and does something about it...

• 2013-10-24 22:57
  • 0UhV
  • psaroscuba3d

so hard to become an ics or j.beab update from lg? i dont undrestand.

• 2013-10-17 14:22
  • HBjf
  • pratsarolkar

Lg sucks! no updates!!! never buy lg phone!!

• 2013-10-06 18:06
  • fCB6
  • jun

Its a good phone but how long do i have to wait for tje os upgrade to jellybean?,i just bought my lg p725and impressef with iys 3d cam but a pity to the 2ndry camera.

• 2013-09-03 15:36
  • apN6
  • AranXb

Awesome 3d picture, excellent design and shape..
But disappointing Battery,android 2.3 and Music with earphones like a cheap Chinese mp3 plaer....

• 2013-08-16 08:20
  • PAXb
  • juanferven

18 meses after ... not ICS. Samsung is better for updates.

• 2013-08-10 08:27
  • PdDH
  • Rash

On Ebay

• 2013-08-10 06:16
  • 6wVi
  • chechin

> In reply to ahesanali @ 2013-03-18 19:16 from u7J0 - click to read3600 mah where can i buy this battery?

• 2013-08-08 13:25