LG Optimus 4G LTE P935

LG Optimus 4G LTE P935

• billi

> In reply to josep @ 2012-01-05 13:50 from 7t5e - click to readDisplay resolution is best among the phones(excluding tabs). The resolution 1280*720 was never seen before in mobiles. Other features are also great!

• 2012-01-05 23:03
  • 7t5C
  • josep

it is one of the best phones of the world, though it comes with some minor problem. Display, camera & everything is excellent. I love this phone very much.

• 2012-01-05 13:50
  • 7t5e
  • cubata

> In reply to InkedGeek @ 2011-12-07 08:00 from v0qT - click to readI turned off the auto brightness feature, and dimmed the display quite a bit, turned the screen lock to activate after 30 seconds of inactivity, and dont pay Rogers their exorbitant fees for LTE, which I dont need or use anyway, since I use wifi at home and work. This gives me almost 3 days of standby power and phone is still blazingly fast. Best and fastest phone I have ever had.

• 2012-01-04 01:23
  • q}n1
  • bob

> In reply to Lisa @ 2011-12-20 10:03 from FLBx - click to readI don't have this phone but that happens on my android phone as well, I think its actually a problem with android

• 2012-01-02 10:47
  • nU9b
  • saeed

1080 @30fps?

• 2012-01-01 20:33
  • JE7K
  • Mohammed

> In reply to Lisa @ 2011-12-20 10:03 from FLBx - click to readHey Lisa,
I don't own this phone but maybe I can help you with these problems. The volume thing I believe is a problem with the apps. Try meddling with the in-app sound levelers. As of the calls, I believe that happens when you are using an app? If thats the case, then it's a common problem in Android phones. Android puts Data-Before-Networking or something like that. Basically, it gives priority to what your doing in the phone. It's a common problem, nothing to worry about.

• 2012-01-01 18:01
  • uWGV
  • SAMEER

i love the phone......i wish i could buy one of this soon

LG PICK THE SMARTPHONE MARKET

• 2011-12-27 10:37
  • P}vn
  • Lisa

Really love this phone got it in november. It even just updated from 2.2.2 to 2.3.4! Only issue I have is the volume its not loud enough on certain apps and when a call comes in.

• 2011-12-20 10:03
  • FLBx
  • James

I bought LG Optimus LTE 5 days ago from Bell and unlocked it for my Rogers network.
This phone has the highest PPI ratio, which makes it the highest pixel density on the market higher then Samsung Nexus and S2 HD Lte. This screen is the best on the market today.
I faced a big problem though. The battery life is VERY short. I use a lot of browsing and it dies in the middle of the day. Very frustrating! I dont want to optimize my application or turn of LTE network since this is the last thing I want to do buying the best phone on the market. May be there is another stronger battery for this device? Other then that it is the best experience I ever had especially after Iphone 4. Flash running so beautifully. You need to download from market flash though

• 2011-12-19 21:55
  • q{UY
  • cubata

I bought an unlocked LG Optimus 4G LTE to replace my faithful Nokia E72....wow, is all i can say... this phone is totally amazing...I'm with Rogers and since I dont want or need LTE service, I simply turn it off and use wireless instead, which almost doubles the battery life....the HD screen is totally mind blowing, and the phone is super fast....LGs are a cheaper alternative to Samsung, and do just as good a job. LG rocks, baby!

• 2011-12-19 01:26
  • q}n1
  • LG no good

Dont waste your money in crap LG Mobile Products...

• 2011-12-11 07:37
  • wfxb
  • Allenoy

I'm not sure if I should get this or the Galaxy Nexus...

• 2011-12-11 07:03
  • IsfU

Talk time 3h? you kiddin' me?

• 2011-12-09 11:02
  • pqCK
  • balan

i love the phone......i wish i could buy one of this soon

• 2011-12-09 02:59
  • vaQq
  • InkedGeek

This would've been a good phone if they made the battery last longer.

• 2011-12-07 08:00
  • v0qT

Anyone know if this phone has a notification LED?

• 2011-12-06 01:34
  • ThSd

3 hour battery life? The screen must be strong . Crazy

• 2011-12-05 03:44
  • 45@t
  • Guest_star

I want this phone so badly it hurts :'(

• 2011-12-04 21:52
  • JLZI
  • manoj sagar

pls save the price of handset..

• 2011-12-02 04:49