LG Optimus 4G LTE P935

LG Optimus 4G LTE P935

• Splendid

m.abdalaziz, 25 Jan 2012hi guys i am Confused between LG Optimus 4G LTE and Samsung Ga... moreI'm the wrong person to ask. Battery life is top priority for me so this falls to the bottom of the heap. Samsung far better!

• stockblaster

great cell , great look, battery better than optimus 2x...
highly recommand

hi guys i am Confused between LG Optimus 4G LTE and Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket they almost have the same features ......but the lg has an amazing hd screen unfortunately the battery is really bad on the other hand the s2 skyrocket is a great device but the screen isn't that good ....i really don't now what to buy ???? .....if you can help i will be Grateful

I guess the HD IPS adds to the faster battery drain as opposed to if it had a HD OLED screen.

• Splendid

Who on earth would want a phone with only 3 hours talk time? Take a hike I'd say!!!!

• cubata

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2012Will it run Ice Cream?Yes, apparently it will, due for an upgrade early in 2012......according to LG.

Will it run Ice Cream?

• cubata

[deleted post]......I think Angelina is right , my friend, as you seem to have some weird opinions against LG......I personally own this device and it is amazing, and I have owned two other LG phones which were also excellent. Perhaps when you can afford to buy this excellent product, you will be more circumspect and mature in your comments.

• Dr Moshed ENT SSMC

How can i get it from Bangladesh....
All r made in chines except LG from Korea

• angelina

LG no good, 11 Dec 2011Dont waste your money in crap LG Mobile Products...In reply to(LG no good) dated 2011-12-11...
Don't show ur stupidity man. LG optimus LTE is really one of best device of the market. don't confuse readers leaving bad comments if u personally dislike lg. Now lg makes some superb phones, don't hold backdated ideas & look at those.

• alisa

the best display & best web browsing experience ever. get one of lg optimus 4G LTE & feel it with wonder. Other features like camera, ram, cpu & gpu are also superb & come with all facilities just know about it. Have no complain against it. Android is also upgradable. This is my favourite phn. I love it too much.

• billi

josep, 05 Jan 2012it is one of the best phones of the world, though it comes with ... moreDisplay resolution is best among the phones(excluding tabs). The resolution 1280*720 was never seen before in mobiles. Other features are also great!

• josep

it is one of the best phones of the world, though it comes with some minor problem. Display, camera & everything is excellent. I love this phone very much.

• cubata

InkedGeek, 07 Dec 2011This would've been a good phone if they made the battery last longer.I turned off the auto brightness feature, and dimmed the display quite a bit, turned the screen lock to activate after 30 seconds of inactivity, and dont pay Rogers their exorbitant fees for LTE, which I dont need or use anyway, since I use wifi at home and work. This gives me almost 3 days of standby power and phone is still blazingly fast. Best and fastest phone I have ever had.

• bob

Lisa, 20 Dec 2011Really love this phone got it in november. It even just updated ... moreI don't have this phone but that happens on my android phone as well, I think its actually a problem with android

• saeed

1080 @30fps?

• Mohammed

I don't own this phone but maybe I can help you with these problems. The volume thing I believe is a problem with the apps. Try meddling with the in-app sound levelers. As of the calls, I believe that happens when you are using an app? If thats the case, then it's a common problem in Android phones. Android puts Data-Before-Networking or something like that. Basically, it gives priority to what your doing in the phone. It's a common problem, nothing to worry about.

• SAMEER

i love the phone......i wish i could buy one of this soon

LG PICK THE SMARTPHONE MARKET

• Lisa

Really love this phone got it in november. It even just updated from 2.2.2 to 2.3.4! Only issue I have is the volume its not loud enough on certain apps and when a call comes in.

• James

I bought LG Optimus LTE 5 days ago from Bell and unlocked it for my Rogers network.
This phone has the highest PPI ratio, which makes it the highest pixel density on the market higher then Samsung Nexus and S2 HD Lte. This screen is the best on the market today.
I faced a big problem though. The battery life is VERY short. I use a lot of browsing and it dies in the middle of the day. Very frustrating! I dont want to optimize my application or turn of LTE network since this is the last thing I want to do buying the best phone on the market. May be there is another stronger battery for this device? Other then that it is the best experience I ever had especially after Iphone 4. Flash running so beautifully. You need to download from market flash though