LG Optimus G E970

LG Optimus G E970

• AT&T GUY

ROHAN, 09 Dec 2015WiFi Hotspot wont work on STOCK ROM since AT&T didnt want th... more
Your account must be set up to support Mobile Hot Spot! Mine works fine wherever I am at....

• ROHAN

starrick , 19 Sep 2015pls my WiFi and hotspot is not working at all what should I do?WiFi Hotspot wont work on STOCK ROM since AT&T didnt want their user to share internet to other (This is AT&T version).
What you can do is root it and install Stock roms available on XDA

squareon4, 27 May 2015to those who have used the phone before, is it fast. I mean does... more2 gb of ram never lags

HexenM0rder, 06 Jul 2015Love this phone, actually traded in my nexus 4 for this phone ab... moreWhat did u do to get lolipop

• dk khan

reset data & my lg e970 stuck on at&t logo please help

• amx

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2015Hi, today my LG Optimus G E970 phone crashed while I was using ... morehi i have same issues, can i know how you over come to the problem ?

• wave40

we are studying all the features and other stuffs about lg e970. goodluck to us

Hi, today my LG Optimus G E970
phone crashed while I was using the
stock twitter app. The phone restarted
itself and I found that I had lost
everything. It had reformatted itself.
I was going to just reinstall
everything but it keeps telling me
that I don't have enough storage
space. I take a look at the internal
storage settings and it shows total
space of 0, stock apps of 39MB, and
available space 0. However, the
phone has been wiped. Shouldn't I
get back my internal storage space.
I then do a factory data reset and the

Hi, today my LG Optimus G E970
phone crashed while I was using the
stock twitter app. The phone restarted
itself and I found that I had lost
everything. It had reformatted itself.
I was going to just reinstall
everything but it keeps telling me
that I don't have enough storage
space. I take a look at the internal
storage settings and it shows total
space of 0, stock apps of 39MB, and
available space 0. However, the
phone has been wiped. Shouldn't I
get back my internal storage space.
I then do a factory data reset and the
appreciated. Thanks.

• asad

Mt phone

• starrick

pls my WiFi and hotspot is not working at all what should I do?

• kazzy

rahul, 16 Oct 2012fun of LGPls I tried to charge my LG e970 and it bring this on, "downloading mode please do not disconnect the charger " the power button and all other controls are no more working. Am not trying to download before. Pls what could av happen to my phone and any solution pls

• bsalgotar

Hey guys we know sar value is important for human body,we know sar value by dialing *#07# every phone given sar value through dialing this no.but lg e 970 not giving sar value.I heard that when phone not giving sar value then its very dangerous.so any have idea about this.

• Rohan

Kami, 25 Mar 2015Mr Rohan can u help me please ??? How can I install 4.4.2 stock ... morecheck this
and

HexenM0rder, 06 Jul 2015Love this phone, actually traded in my nexus 4 for this phone ab... moreWhich ROM you are using? can you please share the link? How stable it is? Camera, SC Card, wifi Hotspot are all functioning well??

Love this phone, actually traded in my nexus 4 for this phone about a year ago, I rooted it and have Lollipop 5.1.1 running on it, it's fast and the expandable memory is great.

• sarfo

When ever i turn off my data within a second and it turns on again please help.And again it make a lot of advertisement please i need solution

• hadi

asfarhd, 06 Jun 2015It's quite amazing in used. It's really fast in process.if you u... morewhats about price? plz tell me

• asfarhd

squareon4, 27 May 2015to those who have used the phone before, is it fast. I mean does... moreIt's quite amazing in used. It's really fast in process.if you use you may enjoy it.

I want to update my lg optimus 970 from jellybean to kitkat.