LG Optimus Hub E510

LG Optimus Hub E510

• SunilShetty

> In reply to Britto @ 2014-09-11 13:08 from 2SIP - click to readinstall unlockroot.exe in your pc
later open your mobile and goto settings application and there select development and enable usb debugging
now connect your mobile to pc through usb cable
after this open unloclroot.exe and click on ROOT
that's all.. ask me if u have any doubt, complete this later will tell u about partitioning your memory card

• 2014-09-13 04:41
  • bJ2I
  • Britto

> In reply to Britto @ 2014-09-11 12:28 from 2SIP - click to readHi!

How to root my mobile..where i can find in the mob

• 2014-09-11 13:08
  • Britto

> In reply to Sunil Shetty @ 2014-06-23 20:23 from 7j}c - click to readHi!

"just root your mobile and partition your memory card to ext2 later install link2sd and problem solve"means what how to root my mob and partition my memory card??

• 2014-09-11 12:28
  • mido

How can i make the flash work?

• 2014-08-20 15:22
  • ftZm
  • Britto

Hi! I'm facing low storage plbm whenever im downloading any new app.i hv inserted 8GB MC and in that still 7GB space is available,.

Can u pls advice me,how to move the internal phone storage to Memory card..

• 2014-07-21 13:22
  • Sunil Shetty

> In reply to BuddyVibes @ 2014-06-16 11:52 from tE$Y - click to readI'm also using this phone from last 2.5year no isuues at all ita works smoothly... to install more apps just root your mobile and partition your memory card to ext2 later install link2sd and problem solve :) :) search in google about link2sd you will get better result. and enjoy LIFE‘S GOOD product :) best in quality

• 2014-06-23 20:23
  • 7j}c
  • pampers

i believe is kuul doo now setting it up....i bought cuz of its portability and battery life.....

• 2014-06-20 01:35
  • NuPF
  • BuddyVibes

My experience with E510 is amazing. My usage is somewhat rough, but E510 is sturdy enough to sustain that. No hardware issues, no software issues. It works efficiently in rains. Takes very little time to get charged. Sound and display quality is too good.
I have been using it since last 2.5 years and faced no issues.
less internal memory restricts us to install many apps at a time.

• 2014-06-16 11:52
  • tE$Y
  • Sunil Shetty

> In reply to tech enth @ 2014-06-06 08:00 from YTKh - click to readsame experience from myside.. use link2sd by partitioning your sd card so you can over come from internal memeory problems. stock rom also very nice

• 2014-06-09 11:08
  • YT10
  • tech enth

I am using cm-7.2 on this. It's really smooth. I can feel the performance boost and internal memory has also increased slightly. Freezes rarely. I use next browser for browsing. It's the best browser for this hardware. The build quality is excellent. Using for 2 years but my friends think it's a brand new phone. I've accidentally dropped this phone a few times, but nothing happened. I don't use any cases or screen protector but still its clean. But the paint on the volume and power buttons is coming off but remember two rough years for my e510.
Major issues:
No major official updates.
Low internal memory (rooting may solve).

• 2014-06-06 08:00
  • YTKh
  • Sunil shetty

> In reply to a.. @ 2014-04-15 17:45 from ut57 - click to readDo like this. press and hold volume down button and then power button. and once the phone reboots release power button and keep on holding volume down button and there select factory reset that's all. for selecting press power button. hope u understand what I'm saying. try at your own risk :)

• 2014-05-03 16:03
  • Xu@T
  • a..

i am trying to do factory reset but it is asking for a pin and i don't have put any pin i have tried 0000 and 12345 but it odes not work please help

• 2014-04-15 17:45
  • ut57
  • Igor

> In reply to Rohtdt @ 2013-10-23 14:32 from PSLa - click to readWhen you type v it rights 8 because the letter v is under button 8.2=ABC 3=DEF 4=GHI 5=JKL ...

• 2013-12-08 22:40
  • JF0b
  • Rs

hi, plz tell mi Lge-510 this avliable to os version letest

• 2013-12-02 22:05
  • tUbC
  • TOM

I reset phone but after reset i cannot open data enable and wi-fi why?

• 2013-10-27 14:06
  • 0CpG
  • Rohtdt

I have quite a few issues with E510.

1.The dictionary where I keep saving words keeps getting deleted every two days.
2. When I search for a name in messaging if I type v it gives some single digit 8 don't know from where it comes. Also why does it show email ids when I am searching for a number on messaging. This comes from google mail contacts
3. Till date I am unable to see my contacts on PC Suite. It says I have no contacts and refuses to show contacts on my phone. Correction of contacts on phone and google is confusing so cant use sync.
4. Now am unable to update software, it keeps giving some issue or other. Am not sure what to do.

• 2013-10-23 14:32
  • PSLa
  • sunil shetty

> In reply to sam @ 2013-10-11 15:28 from X08m - click to readit wont upgradable maybe...

• 2013-10-14 13:43
  • bJeB
  • sunil shetty

> In reply to nani @ 2013-10-03 05:31 from t}wq - click to readto overcome from low internal memory problem just follow the method
root your mobile
partion your memory card to ext2
and install LINKSD from palystore
thats all you wont face low memory problem im using it:-) :-) and happy with this :-)

• 2013-10-14 13:41
  • bJeB
  • Yasi BOSS

good phone!! i m using it since 1 year more than one year and it has been also fallen badly !! but nothing happens to it..

• 2013-10-12 00:40
  • BQwY
  • sam

can anyone tell me that it iz upgradable or not?????

• 2013-10-11 15:28