LG Optimus Hub E510

LG Optimus Hub E510

exauce, 04 Jul 2015i turned ;y lg e510 off when i turned it on the screen were yell... moreRemove your battery and put it again., now turn on ur mobile
i am using this from march 2012.. really nice mobile and i am happy with my mobile., only concern is now i have to replace new battery

• Isha

I've been using this phone since 3.5 years!
Amazing phone, fallen badly many a times, still works great. SMOOTHEST PHONE EVER.

• exauce

i turned ;y lg e510 off when i turned it on the screen were yellow qnd they write emergency mode .how can do to solve this problem

• rinma

i turned my lg optimus hub e510 off once and when i tried to turn it off the phone doesnt turn on help?

• Dzani4

somehow I lost my pictures and music in gallery and player ! I have some app polaris viewer and I can find pictures and music there on MC.How can I put it back,pictures and music,on gallery and player?Thanx for help in advance !

thunderbolt, 22 Sep 2014i got a huge problem .my cell gets off and easily opened but dis... moreTry cyanogenmod

• Hash

How i can download malayalam font to read Fb malayalam post?

• thunderbolt

i got a huge problem .my cell gets off and easily opened but display is blank and top part gps ,,wifi ,,music gets open .i showed to maintenance he said might be ur sotware destroyed ..any suggestion as soon as possible..

• thunderbolt

Britto, 11 Sep 2014Hi! How to root my mobile..where i can find in the mobinstall unlockroot.exe in your pc
later open your mobile and goto settings application and there select development and enable usb debugging
now connect your mobile to pc through usb cable
after this open unloclroot.exe and click on ROOT
that's all.. ask me if u have any doubt, complete this later will tell u about partitioning your memory card

• Britto

Britto, 11 Sep 2014Hi! "just root your mobile and partition your memory car... moreHi!

How to root my mobile..where i can find in the mob

• Britto

Sunil Shetty, 23 Jun 2014I'm also using this phone from last 2.5year no isuues at all ita... moreHi!

"just root your mobile and partition your memory card to ext2 later install link2sd and problem solve"means what how to root my mob and partition my memory card??

• mido

How can i make the flash work?

• Britto

Hi! I'm facing low storage plbm whenever im downloading any new app.i hv inserted 8GB MC and in that still 7GB space is available,.

Can u pls advice me,how to move the internal phone storage to Memory card..

BuddyVibes, 16 Jun 2014My experience with E510 is amazing. My usage is somewhat rough, ... moreI'm also using this phone from last 2.5year no isuues at all ita works smoothly... to install more apps just root your mobile and partition your memory card to ext2 later install link2sd and problem solve :) :) search in google about link2sd you will get better result. and enjoy LIFE‘S GOOD product :) best in quality

• pampers

i believe is kuul doo now setting it up....i bought cuz of its portability and battery life.....

My experience with E510 is amazing. My usage is somewhat rough, but E510 is sturdy enough to sustain that. No hardware issues, no software issues. It works efficiently in rains. Takes very little time to get charged. Sound and display quality is too good.
I have been using it since last 2.5 years and faced no issues.
less internal memory restricts us to install many apps at a time.

tech enth, 06 Jun 2014I am using cm-7.2 on this. It's really smooth. I can feel the pe... moresame experience from myside.. use link2sd by partitioning your sd card so you can over come from internal memeory problems. stock rom also very nice

I am using cm-7.2 on this. It's really smooth. I can feel the performance boost and internal memory has also increased slightly. Freezes rarely. I use next browser for browsing. It's the best browser for this hardware. The build quality is excellent. Using for 2 years but my friends think it's a brand new phone. I've accidentally dropped this phone a few times, but nothing happened. I don't use any cases or screen protector but still its clean. But the paint on the volume and power buttons is coming off but remember two rough years for my e510.
Major issues:
No major official updates.
Low internal memory (rooting may solve).