LG Optimus L5 E610

LG Optimus L5 E610

• waphang

> In reply to Albuquerque @ 2013-08-15 21:43 from HBb4 - click to readsame problem with me..pls someone answer this

• 2014-01-31 06:51
  • vpHn
  • Bosnia

Which is best, the lg l5 or the lg l4

• 2014-01-30 18:17
  • NsnD
  • lge610

Does it have oficiall Kitkat 4.4? I can't find it ?!

• 2014-01-29 23:42
  • 6tK0
  • Tuppleware

After upgrading to 4.4 kitkat everything works like a charm , even memory allocation has improve making the device run faster than with any other android version previously.
Can't complain now before with 4.1 it ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhhhhh lag
Even the chrome browser works great and google play music.
So far no problems with app , battery or normal functionality

• 2014-01-29 01:11
  • 8Ft%
  • RKz

is this phone slow?

• 2014-01-27 13:41
  • tesr
  • Nith

I have updated to jelly bean 4.1, now it is working fine, very fast, no lagging........hehe

• 2014-01-22 10:00
  • Mf5j
  • Pradeep Madhuranga

I have a LG Optimus L5 and I'm writing this comment with it. L5 is a Good Phone and it's durable. It was fallen few times but still doing it's job. Display sharpness is low but, it's enough to write and read an E Mail or watch a movie. Viewing angles are very poor. Earpiece sound quality is not enough but, it's it's louder to hold a conversation in a busy street. Microphone quality is good, no one complained me about it. Back Speaker is loud and clear. Sometimes it laggs, specially in Phone App. Swiping through home screens and other menus are smooth. Little Single Core Processor and RAM is not enough to watch HD movies or games, but it saves the battery well. Battery is enough to power up the device for two or three days with normal use. Camera is great with third party camera apps, colours are amazing. Build quality of the device is great. Device has no front facing camera to make video calls but, skyping with the back camera will work. I have a problem with the vibration after 2 months purchasing the phone and I still have. Digital Compass never showed me the right direction but my Optimus L3 E400 always did. Overall, it's a good phone for daily use.

• 2014-01-22 06:26
  • XNpC
  • ayie

actually, lg L5 are very logging, even in signal very poor..

• 2014-01-21 18:25
  • P8Ih
  • tsogo

> In reply to tsogo @ 2014-01-21 17:56 from 3sEj - click to readCoz am currently Blackberry n it has BIS

• 2014-01-21 18:01
  • 3sEj
  • tsogo

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-20 13:30 from bCXT - click to readDoes it hv Whatzspp

• 2014-01-21 17:56
  • 3sEj

plz adv... me LG L5 E612 phone
this phone is how?

• 2014-01-20 13:30
  • bCXT
  • Hulk

I'm using l5 e612,since 1yrs this is the worst phone i've ever seen in my life!! THIS PHONE IS LAGGY,POOR BATTERY BCUP,&also my headphones are dead,camera is good but overall not good!..!! i'd wasted my money!! now i'm still using this phone!! idk when i'm going to buy new phone!!!

• 2014-01-18 17:37
  • XuCW
  • Laila

Does it download apps?

• 2014-01-18 11:39
  • Nkix
  • Ixil

> In reply to Alex Europe @ 2014-01-12 07:27 from awB8 - click to readHave you plugged the phone to your PC?

• 2014-01-18 10:41
  • p6Tb
  • Alex Europe

First of all , I like this phone . Android OS works ok ,sometimes a litle slow , only 800Mhz , good camera ,the speaker are ok and it does what it promises .
Best for a good value low budget choice !
New one bring OS 4.1 , mine stil 4.9 , for some reason , software upgrade dosen´t upgrade ??.. :-((

• 2014-01-12 07:27
  • awB8

Laggy phone

• 2013-12-29 16:54
  • NvHs

plzz guys, teach me how to upgrade to de latest version

• 2013-12-27 23:01
  • NuPx

> In reply to Neel @ 2013-12-26 14:15 from KA0v - click to readindeed it hangs alot,very pathetic.any proble with its software shortcomings!

• 2013-12-26 21:27
  • rrs1
  • Neel

I have been using LG Optimus L5 from last 3 months.....its the worst phone you can ever buy just waste of money.....Phone hangs all the time....NEVER BUY LG PHONES its pathetic

• 2013-12-26 14:15