LG Optimus L5 E610

LG Optimus L5 E610

• mamam

you tude not working perfectly

Sid, 02 Nov 2012Bought this phone 5 days back. Got a good deal 12.5K + Philips H... moreTo remove an icon. press and hold the icon, then drag it to the top of the screen. There should be a pop-up "remove icon" that appears, then drop the icon there.

Some people don't make sense to me. How do you want to move an installed app to the memory card? I mean it is using system parameters. Its like wanting to move a program installed on your laptop to your memory stick and expecting it to work on PC. It doesnt make sense to me. ANYWAY. SUPA DUPA phone. I love mine

• Bogo

RAVI, 05 Nov 2012Its showing red border around the screen whenever i open any men... moreGo to settings - developer options and uncheck "show screen updates" ... hope it helps

• ajay

thisxx, 04 Nov 2012Hi..what did you use to download youtube videos in this device? ... moreI think you should convert your video into 3gp or mp4 formate to see video on your LG set.by the use of converter software

APKREVIEW4U.BLOGSPOT, 04 Nov 2012Press the Power key and the home key together and wait for a sec... moreyou can always drop down the notification and select quick memo to take easy screenshots

• Heba

can someone tell me a link to get WHATS APP
..googleplay keeps saying its not compatible

• vikas

• Marzouq

RAVI, 05 Nov 2012Its showing red border around the screen whenever i open any men... morego to settings/Developer options then unmark all.

• aws

Does It Play WMA Files ?

• Aakash

shall i buy this phonE? or is there any other phone within this price range? please reply!!

Thanks in Advance!

• rk

the volume level of my LG optimus L5E610, for call mode and ringtone mode are different. though the ring tone is loud, call received on phone and through speaker mode are difficult to hear( very less volume). please help me if any setting option could solve it. how to increase this volume level of call?

• RAVI

Its showing red border around the screen whenever i open any menu, wt should i do

• yan

vin, 02 Nov 2012Hey, i m using this phone since two month. it is nice phone but ... morethere are really apps in the market that are not movable.. don't know exactly why but i also experience that on my other android phone.

• thisxx

Phoneaholic, 29 Oct 2012Got this in white yesterday from cpw, nice looking phone with so... moreThe problem might be the wi-fi connection. Mine works amazingly fast. I even watched a 23-minute youtube video on my phone. Fb and twitter is also superb.

• thisxx

Hi..what did you use to download youtube videos in this device? I tried downloading vids in my pc then transfer it to my mobile via LG PC Suite but the file isn't supported when I tried to play it on my phone. Can someody explain this to me and any suggestion on good video downloader? Answers would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

• APKREVIEW4U.BLOGSPOT

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2012can anyone tell me how to take a screenshot on this phopne pleas... morePress the Power key and the home key together and wait for a sec.You will hear a camera click and the screenshot will be saved in a folder named 'Screen Capture' in your SD card.

Or simply download 'Screen Capture Shortcut Free app from Google Play

• ovi

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2012can anyone tell me how to take a screenshot on this phopne pleas... moredownload an apliction for screensnap!!

• Saranjoy

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2012can anyone tell me how to take a screenshot on this phopne pleas... moreGo to Settings-> Call-> Call reject->Call reject mode

select "Reject calls on list".

• mammy.

I thot of buying this phone can anubody please tell me is it better than galaxy ace and wethr its having a good vedio recording?and fm radio?pless.