LG Optimus L5 E610

LG Optimus L5 E610

• Ajay Dobhal

As per my hand on LG optimus l5,it is good than other phones such as ACe and Tipo,
Good Features:- big screen,metallic sleek design which is to good to hold,OS-Upgraded 4.3,capale to take Srceen shot,handwriting memo,battary saver,Good internet speed over 2g network,flash,

Drawback...one of bigest drawback no noice cancellation over call,

• 2012-10-28 15:19
  • KhwY
  • majoyian

hi. im just w0nderng. what games would be souted for this ph0ne and how can i adjust the quality of the battery? tanx

• 2012-10-28 10:55
  • 7XHj
  • Abhay

> In reply to Karthik @ 2012-10-25 16:30 from NL9c - click to readEven I m facing same issue ...date and time change automatically and I enabled automatic date and time and automatic time zone,Now there is no issue with the time.

• 2012-10-28 07:32
  • utFC
  • Vicky

I have been using the LG Optimus L5 for few months now and my text messages don't show. Can someone please tell me why I can't view my text messages? They appear in the bar at the top of my screen, but if I click the message to go to the conversation, it's not there. This is getting very frustrating! Help would be good, thanks!

• 2012-10-28 03:42
  • vusq
  • Hotelmedicis

LG Optimus L5 is the best value for your money. It is a fantastic phone for such a cheap price. You get a 4-inch screen which is unheard of in this price range. Most reviews are critical of the screen resolution (380 X 420) which is the SAME as the iPhone 3GS. Who cares? In fact, the so-called "low" screen resolution draws less energy from the battery, so it lasts longer. The 800 Mhz CPU is fine. Ok, it's not lightening fast like a dual-core 1.5 Mhz, but again, in this price range, WHO CARES? I own this phone and it's wonderful, it loads pages and renders them plenty fast for me and the 4" screen makes most people with the iPhone 4S jealous. It's a great phone and worth the money.
PROS: LOW PRICE, BIG SCREEN, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (fantastic).
CONS: Not as fast as a phone costing three-times as much. DUH.

• 2012-10-27 22:35
  • n%6Y
  • pete

can this phone take screen shots? any help would be greatlty appreciated

• 2012-10-27 00:35

• RKpm
  • amonymous

Worst sound quality
Touch is horrible
Screen is huge.but display is terrible
N worst part is my frnz are unable to contact me as acc to them I m out of reach....lg is terrible...cheap brand cheap fon terrible features

• 2012-10-26 21:34
  • U@Np
  • sorry

it is a poor quality mobile..........................

• 2012-10-26 16:19
  • t}Rj
  • Karthik

Hi, I have been using this phone for a month. Date/time changes automatcially to some future date. Any idea why, I have disbaled all auto time set and Sync..

• 2012-10-25 16:30
  • NL9c

sony xperia tipo is better if screen is not issue

• 2012-10-25 11:48
  • v$AD
  • akash dave

one day has overrrrrrrrr
by taking new brand phone nice phone butnt like samsungggg but its good and sweet looking

• 2012-10-25 06:04
  • tA{f
  • Debodinno

I bought this phone and using it for 4 days.
IT HAS A BELOW AVERAGE sound quality. Hollow and very poor and loudspeaker put in it is horrible. No sound filter. Sound quality is even poorer than LG cookie T300. Not in 100 miles near even Nokia Querty C3 business phone. Even worse than my 7 yrs old nokia FOLD phone 6061. All the other 3 phones i have show much much better sound quality which price Rs3000/4000 and Rs 6000 2/3/7 years ago.

I wonder why in many review sites Sound quality is described as Good. Does it have different firmware version!!!!

• 2012-10-24 22:32
  • 2SUM
  • iGadget

Hi,Can anyone tell me which is best?
LG OPTIMUS L3 E-400 OR LG OPTIMUS L5????
-Thanks:))

• 2012-10-24 14:58
  • tha4
  • Sk

> In reply to rohit @ 2012-10-21 08:15 from v{Up - click to readdude just go for LG l5, even i am using the same...its a best experience to be with it rather than the common samsung ace......

• 2012-10-24 14:41
  • t}id
  • Andy

> In reply to andriodJerk @ 2012-10-23 09:05 from fuNc - click to readYes, because L5 is an L3 with bigger screen. Still a nice phone though, but screen is terrible

• 2012-10-23 18:48
  • 36Fm
  • andriodJerk

Is the internal memory the sd card like optimus L3? If it is am not buying

• 2012-10-23 09:05
  • fuNc
  • kiran

> In reply to VAL @ 2012-10-22 12:47 from vxid - click to readu can purchase frm market galerry lock application after that u can easily lock ur gallery

• 2012-10-22 20:19
  • 0C33
  • VAL

how do i make a folder in photo gallery? and how can i lock the gallery? i need an answer asap.. thanks! :-)

• 2012-10-22 12:47
  • vxid
  • VAL

how do i make a folder in my photo gallery?

• 2012-10-22 12:45