LG Optimus L9 P760

LG Optimus L9 P760

• athul

I m from Kerala india.I have downloaded new pc suit from lg site and when i connected my mobile and check for updates it says that ur phone is running on latest software..but i am still on ICS....wht to do..I dont have a wifi router so any other way to update my phone

more okay...

• ralleyxi

Any idea when will JB reach p768 model of L9? I've been waiting for almost 2 months.

arun vasam, 28 Apr 2013Hi ram. Where is lg care in bangalore.LG care is not supported yet.

pratheep, 28 Apr 2013If JB update for lg p765 is good,what are the changes after the ... moreThe differences between ICS and JB are as follows: Multiwindow, Circle Power off, Status bar(JB feature), WiFi Direct beam, Idle Theme, Lock Screen Effect, Video Zoon in/out, Move to SD Card enable

• Lima

pak, 28 Apr 2013hello friends i have a problem with internet connection: when i... moreReally? If the data connection is available, then Web browser, Google Play, Youtube is possible.
Perhaps, did you login the google? And then if the problem continues, how about resetting your device?

Ramesh, 29 Apr 2013This model is not upgradable to Jelly bean version. The specific... moreWhat model do you use? JB is already available both PCsync and Wifi. Would you try to find it?

johnson, 29 Apr 20133rd class jelly bean update q slide,multi window old and out dat... moreDid you use the function? and what is difficult to use?

jack, 29 Apr 2013if you want to use good or best android phone from lg then go f... moreI think L9 is good. The performance and Quality are best and the price is also reasonable.

Slym, 30 Apr 2013What do you suggest to buy: this L9 or S2? They have almost the ... moreI know the L9 is latest and H/W spec is prior to S2, and new feature is already added on JB

• Lima

RAMSVLSI, 30 Apr 2013I want to root my LG L9, please suggest me simple hassle-free me... moreYou can move Apps to SD in App setting after you upgrade JB (4.1.2)

Is this really worth buying? Does it have JB? Does it have Optimus G's Q slide? Please state the pros and cons of this phone, and why how is this worth buying? thanks

What do you suggest to buy: this L9 or S2? They have almost the same price. I want to watch movies, play games and internet, I am on the road 4 days/week.

• Ogen

What do you recommend: this LG L9 or S2? They have almost same price, but it does not matter. I am interested in playing games, watching movies and internet. I am on the road 4 days/week...

I want to root my LG L9, please suggest me simple hassle-free method. my rooting intention is only for gaming and moving apps to SD card. please suggest me simple method. i googled it but found many ways. so asking u guys for simple way.

• golden

i have lg l9 phone its wonderfull phone i love it i am satisfied to this phone

• jack

if you want to use good or best android phone from lg then go for optimus g, vu or 4xhd otherwise go for htc,sony or samsung.

• johnson

3rd class jelly bean update q slide,multi window old and out dated features simply bad.

• aira

alhamdulillah,yeahhh me using LG OPTIMUS L9 , and i lovee it,desain so cool and elegance,thx LG

love ya :)