LG Optimus L9 P760

LG Optimus L9 P760

• rahul

build quality is very very bad its looks so cheap and gorila glass its plain simple glass that is why screen is not smooth its right in this price range what we can expect.

• 2013-04-22 11:54
  • uteA
  • rahul

its a simple plain glass no corning gorilla glass

• 2013-04-22 11:50
  • uteA
  • essganguly

> In reply to rahul.saxena @ 2013-04-21 08:35 from vG1V - click to readI have also upgraded to JB, seen the "move to SD card" button in settings->Apps->any movable app but actually it not moving the app to the external sdcard, it is remaining in the internal storage.

• 2013-04-22 11:35
  • t@J8
  • sganguly

> In reply to RAMSVLSI @ 2013-04-22 07:23 from PyV3 - click to readits not GB dear, it is JB. GB is GingerBread & JB is JellyBean.

• 2013-04-22 11:03
  • t}F2
  • RAMSVLSI

I have upgraded to GB from LG service centre in Bangalore. I can feel GB is faster than ICS. bad is font not that great. notification popup is good.
stunning screensaver. advanced shortcut bar.

• 2013-04-22 07:23
  • PyV3
  • NiTiN. . .

hey friends please tell me how is jellybean performance? please can anyone send me some screenshots of jellybean on nshadija1@gmail.com .
thanks!

• 2013-04-22 04:19
  • tU3L
  • Anonymus

> In reply to Harizs @ 2013-04-18 14:35 from K6jx - click to readThanks for the news man!

• 2013-04-21 22:54
  • u1Ce
  • sandeep pokhrel

hi guys..m using l9 since 2 month. i feel something bad on built quality of back cover. my back of phone crackles even if pressd slowly..most of middle to left part.i havent dropped it even once !!! i feel like phne have bad built quality...do here any of u feel same ? pleasr share...i want to know is this only my problem or happeing with u too....share ur opinion friends

• 2013-04-21 20:24
  • rJEg
  • rahul.saxena

Yes, it happened with me as well. It was successful the second time I tried.Reinstall the usb drives and try again..

• 2013-04-21 17:16
  • vGYV
  • RAMSVLSI

LG PC suite crashing while upgrading GB OS. how to overcome.

luckily current OS not corrupted. has anybody faced this issue. its crashed twice for me.

• 2013-04-21 17:06
  • vIh2
  • ravi

i just buy this phone.. i want to know that whether jelly bean upgrade work proper in it and do i have to back up all the app before upgrade..

• 2013-04-21 16:44
  • t}Yh
  • RAMSVLSI

When i am upgrading to GB with PC suite, it hung and PCsuite closed. removed & inserted battery and retrying from start. oh god again need to wait for 30+ mins.

Whats the wrong with LG PC suite

• 2013-04-21 16:23
  • vIh2
  • Harizs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-21 06:05 from tUn{ - click to readyes im frm india, residing in mumbai..pls see comments frm other user too even they have updated...give me ur email id ..i will give u screenshot of the phone..

• 2013-04-21 12:34
  • K6jx
  • Cristi C

I have the same opinion about JB update. Small fonts looks very ugly, washed out. ICS was better with fonts.
Also telephone application, contacts, camera etc. open now very slow compared to ICS...I want to go back to ICS :(

• 2013-04-21 12:26
  • LaCf
  • rahul.saxena

I am from India and have also updated my phone to Jelly Bean via LG PC Suite. Initially after updating my phone startedlagging a lot , then I performed a factory reset. Phonewas as smooth as earlier.

Initial feedback:-
No difference in smoothness of UI as such after update. Infact i think ics was better.
Fonts looks pixelated now. Ics was crisp. Fonts are not that crisp now maybe because of font.
You can now move apps to sd which is a big plus.
Games performance a lot more smoother now.
Qslide feature.
Popup sms

The only grouse is font clarity and sometime screen looks washed out. Clarity was better in ICS.

File size is 572 mb. I had to download twice cz pc suite crashed in between and my phone was stuck on updating screen.

Overall mixed feelings after updating the phone. Wish fonts were better.

• 2013-04-21 08:35
  • vG1V

> In reply to Harizs @ 2013-04-20 20:40 from K6jx - click to readhey r u from India. ...?
coz I have try many times but no updates available. .....?
I m from Mumbai
n I ve also call n LG customer care they have told me 4.1.2 not yet available in India. .....

• 2013-04-21 06:05
  • tUn{
  • Yash

I have updated to JB but still I can't move apps to sd card. What should I do?

• 2013-04-21 04:51
  • YUjP
  • Harizs

> In reply to sailus @ 2013-04-19 16:20 from 7tZx - click to readya i have already updated it ...downlaod the latest version of pc suite frm lg site..it will take around 25-30mins..make sure battery is more than 50%..
changelog
New effects on lockscreen (very nice one)
Messaging skin
quick shortcuts (mini window of calc,video,internet,calendar)
fonts
Apps can be moved to SD card but not all apps
butter project working nice
Few customization on Music,Contacts,Settings etc
Android Version 4.12

• 2013-04-20 20:40
  • K6jx
  • Ivan

Does anyone know anything about p768 Jelly Bean update???

• 2013-04-20 11:31