LG Optimus L9 P769

LG Optimus L9 P769

• lagend

how can I get my lg p769 calibrator and y dies it get over heated wen in usage or not? please I need a quick responce???

• 2015-11-24 16:00
  • fmvf

My LG P769 is reali slow which makes difficult using it

• 2015-11-23 11:24
  • fmgj

When will an upgrade of this phone be comiing out!!!!!

• 2015-10-26 22:05
  • gue6

i cant make video calls with the phone

• 2015-10-21 14:52
  • f0Fc

Beast of a phone. I've had it for 24 months. It's held up well for the 2 years that I've owned it. I've kept it in a case always and even though it's taken serious drops all the time the phone has no issues. It definitely shows it's age when it comes to multitasking but the battery still holds charges very well and if I didn't have so many apps it would definitely be a lot quicker. Honestly the ram and front facing camera are my only true complaints. And back when this phone was worth buying they were pretty good specs especially for the price I bought it at.

• 2015-09-15 02:55
  • sHay

I've had the phone for almost two years. Before that my sister had it for about a year. I've dropped it multiple times without getting a crack, but I dropped a lamp on it which led to it be cracked. It doesn't have a lot of storage and isn't loud. But, its done me well.

• 2015-09-13 15:27
  • q94j
  • woodeye

My comment is for it's durability. It had every chance to self destruct as it often jumps out of my shirt pocket and nosily crashes. It should have broke in half long ago as I carry it in my back pocket most time and sit on it. The rubber cover is kaput now, but my LG and me are still clicking and aticking.

• 2015-08-19 18:19
  • 7xEx
  • Dnzruk

my fne just stopped displaying, if i turn it on it displays LG and then just no more display.
whats the problem. it also heats very much

• 2015-07-27 13:14
  • Nw7H
  • distraughtgirl

i was told that my LG P769 was compatible for hotspot but i have to have an 30,40,or 50 dollar plan to get hotspot.i need some advice

• 2015-07-03 10:03
  • Ibxw

I've had this phone for two years now, it was my first /smart/phone. I honestly wouldn't recommend it, with only 1GB of RAM it can get pretty slow especially with applications updating to heavier design trends. It is sturdy though, I've dropped it plenty of times and the screen has yet to crack on me. The speaker isn't very loud, and the back placement makes it even worse. I don't care much about the camera, but if I had to comment I'd say it's mediocre. The display isn't terrible so to say but it isn't amazing. LG also branded the phone on the front and the back, which may or may not matter to some. The user interface is subjective, I personally don't like what LG did with it and wish they kept it more stock. The statusbar in particular irks me with its inconsistency. The battery tends to drain quickly when streaming or w/ local playback, but manages pretty decent stand-by time. If you use your phone only lightly throughout the day then you shouldn't have a problem.

This phone hasn't gotten an update in the longest and won't be getting KitKat or anything following. The LG-P769 has nearly no ROM support and unlocking the bootloader is a real complex pain. It can be rooted (I used some shady foreign tool), but doesn't have much compatibility with customization-related utilities.

• 2015-06-25 20:59
  • xE5i
  • Bilalkhan

> In reply to Sam @ 2015-06-05 18:03 from fsTx - click to readI have same problem with my LG phone it restarts automatically, may be its a battery fault.

• 2015-06-17 08:05
  • 6QaP
  • Sam

> In reply to Banz @ 2015-03-28 07:24 from fsT5 - click to readMy Lg P769 always turn off automatically..what should I do Please

• 2015-06-05 18:03
  • fsTx

I also wanna buy lg p769 please what you advice

• 2015-06-02 18:40
  • fmge

My LG L9 P769, when idle, runs very hot and runs down the battery very fast.Please help.

• 2015-05-09 17:24
  • jnRD
  • kenya west

> In reply to Isaac @ 2013-12-22 18:03 from fmgi - click to readMy l9 p769 really got hot as far as I have on it. Hot a lot I don't want to. Losse my p769 please. I need help

• 2015-05-05 02:50
  • fuNc
  • El magnifico

it bugs all the time especilly when mobile data is on

• 2015-04-30 16:06
  • ftIs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-06 17:29 from Ns%0 - click to readroot it. it will stop getting hot. I did the same to mine

• 2015-04-27 19:28
  • fsTy

What kind of charger uses? What are its specifications?

• 2015-04-24 08:27
  • nD$q

Any one with solution pls....Any time am using my LG p769 on mobile Data active, the fone frequently freezes and its mostly annoying.tnx

• 2015-04-13 11:31
  • fm26

It is always become hot when am browsing

• 2015-04-06 17:29