LG Optimus L9 P769

LG Optimus L9 P769

• cris

> In reply to sundeep reddy @ 2014-07-26 15:23 from rxi7 - click to readI gotbthat message after i unlocked my phone. Maybe it was already unlocked.

• 2014-12-15 20:20
  • 8@Ts
  • karx

hello i had the same issue i can help u if u need

• 2014-12-13 18:12
  • CAru
  • luh G

Hey im having trouble unlocking my phone lg p769 it tells me itz not personalized i need help

• 2014-11-18 21:57
  • jBug
  • Nimmala

From09-11-2014 my LG phone P769 showing No SIM Card ,I am unable to make calls.I changed the SIM but the problem not solved.kindly help me please.

• 2014-11-13 15:42
  • wd8s
  • KSawyer

> In reply to Buluba @ 2014-11-03 00:20 from NsIe - click to readHello!

Go to Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode, and see if changing that helps? Also, make sure "Use only 2G" is unchecked?

• 2014-11-11 23:14
  • q}XA
  • SMALL PIN

i am from uganda the lg is am amazing phone but with my hands on experience the phone had to freeze after talking then it went off for a month now and has never turned on again even with a fully charged battery. what could be the problem

• 2014-11-03 20:23
  • ftIM
  • Buluba

um in Tanzania and um having problem with my lg l9 from T mobile.initially i was using it over 4G network but now it only access 2G network. please help me how to solve this problem

• 2014-11-03 00:20
  • NsIe
  • Netta

My camera and video stop working it worked maybe once or twice now its saying unfortunately camera has stopped.. can somebody help me or is this fixable

• 2014-10-18 17:59
  • s2TE
  • parth bhandari

> In reply to kiwirose @ 2013-03-05 17:28 from YT8T - click to readlg l9 p765 usb otg

• 2014-09-27 16:34
  • vQ%Y
  • DGiovanni

Hello folks, I just learned how to move things to the sd card... Settings-File Manager-sdcard0, hold down the file you want to move, tap move, choose external card, press paste... it is a lot more work, but I now have a faster phone and my music back!!!

• 2014-09-26 19:29
  • jBuw
  • Steventechno

You need to acquire Root, then there's a script out there that will trick the phone into swapping storages, so your SDCard becomes your main storage for apps and etc... Found that out the other day.

• 2014-09-19 19:34
  • qLKs

> In reply to Lynn89 @ 2014-01-29 22:33 from i{DC - click to readYou must not have the model phone that were talking about here because the L9 doesnt give you that option dear.

• 2014-09-11 07:17
  • Ibxs
  • yanni

Hey...how can i move my apps to sd card. i have no internal space but sd card is empty!!! My system is troubleshooting because of this. Rush, can somebody help.

• 2014-09-06 18:10
  • kbeN

> In reply to Lynn89 @ 2014-01-29 22:33 from i{DC - click to readTried but didn't work

• 2014-08-24 05:44
  • jxXT
  • RodVS

> In reply to Steventechno @ 2014-07-14 00:25 from qLKs - click to readWow, this comment has been very helpful, I came to check reviews but I most get just Troubleshooting requests... Thank you bro, I was going to purchase this, but I always use custom roms... this is a no go then.

• 2014-08-13 22:22
  • LxBi
  • sundeep reddy

i purchased unlock code for metropcs network, when i dial 2945#*769# igot a hidden showing, options in following order
1.network lock
2. service provider lock
3. network subset lock
4. corporate lock
5. sim/usim lock
they asked me to enter code in option 1

but it is showing phone is not personalized

some body help pls

• 2014-07-26 15:23
  • rxi7

This Phone Has Low Memory And Low Volume. I'm Going Back To My Galaxy.

• 2014-07-19 05:59
  • Ibx1
  • Steventechno

It's a decent Mid Range phone, but with entry-level performance. The crippled OS that LG thought it'd be cool to force us to use hogs WAY to much RAM, causing this phone to run slow at best. I'd imagine just how smooth this thing could run if LG weren't such $*%#s about it and let us customize what we spent our hard earned money on. Let's go over the Pros n Cons.

Pros:
-The design is nicely centered and looks nice
-Decent Specs, Runs Minecraft PE 0.9 infinite well
-Gaming performance is decent (Whatever you can add into that tiny space of course)
-Decent physical size, is thin
-Pretty good video camera
-Decent pictures, though could use more saturation
-Physical home button is nice
-Front facing cameras for selfies and etc.

Cons
-LGsystemUI sucks. There's absolutely no need for it. it's essentialy a bloated version of stock with more cons than benefits than it's worth. Just having NOTHING running except just the basics, 678MB of RAM is USED UP! leaving BARELY ANYTHING LEFT FOR THE USER. (a stock CM ROM would barely take up 256 tops) Making this thing run SLOW all the time..... It's like I'm using a $50 Net10 phone.. The system UI is THAT laggy...

-EMULATED INTERNAL STORAGE?! The thing i HATE most about this phone, the internal storage is actually bound to the Android File system, which can cause potential problems..... One being running out of space just like that because TOO many programs and games use internal storage as default, which most cases cannot be switched. This causes problems, and cripples your experience way too much, leading to the very common and infamous "Insufficient Storage Available" message.

The worst of it all...

-LOCKED BOOTLOADER. This means that it's WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. this means NO! you cannot use CM, AOKP, PARANOID, PACMAN or ANY CUSTOM FIRMWARE. You're stuck with version 4.1.x and that's all you'll ever get. While there are some people who managed to unlock it, the trouble is WAY more than it's worth, as more and more users report failures and are stuck with a semi-bricked device. If you are someone who likes to use custom ROMS and etc, and are/were contemplating on getting this, Get something else.... Do some research and make a better choice. You'll thank me in the long run.. and if you JUST bought it, you should return it and just do research on other similarily priced phones. You'll likely find something that may be faster, and also a bootloader that isn't impossible
to unlock.

To round it up, It's yet another phone that's great for the basic user(i.e. never change launchers, play games, or many apps.) but if you're like me, and of course want an at least somewhat snappy experience, then LOOK ELSEWHERE. My next phone will NOT have a locked bootloader.... because I'll make SURE of it.

• 2014-07-14 00:25
  • qLKs
  • lanavymom@gmail.com

> In reply to Chavez @ 2014-06-19 06:30 from q3J7 - click to readHow do I transfer apps or data, etc to my microSD card. internal storage isn't working out. Not enough memory either. I am very disappointed. For the amount I paid for this phone (full price) when it first came out, I shouldn't have these problems and limitations. I purchased a new phone at full price, and it was quite expensive. Help! Can the microSD card be used for storage or can it be used at all??? If not, I wasted a ton of money ey buying your product. I should be compensated.

• 2014-06-28 02:09
  • 4h4v

how can i see my old massage

• 2014-06-23 10:11