LG T370 Cookie Smart

LG T370 Cookie Smart

• Usman Mb

i have bought my lg T370 since August 2012. And now I want to Download Whatsapp It was busy telling me No Classic found. and IF i Upgrade my Phone Software what wil happen?

opsie, 07 Jan 2013what is the OS of this??Proprietary one.

• solarboy

simple and easy to use phone, long lasting battery, only good for making calls nd text messages. nice design!!

lg fan, 19 Jun 2012What is software of this phone..?? And is its touch screen good??THE WORST PHONE EVER!
i look at the phone these days and all i want to do is not just throw it away, but vent my anger on it. I want to destroy, smash n squash it. But i need to get a new phone first. That's all thats preventing me..n its just for now...wait till i get a new phone!
My advice therefore is this: this phone is not fit for market! either improve n advance or scrap n take it out of the market..ASAP!!

• samakinskinsam

i have not been able to maximize the value of the phone.

i want to upgrade it and the does not recognize the model.

what can i do?

Wont let me use my t-mobile data plan for the internet, only wifi.. Is that just how the phone is, or how do i fix this?

• rain

can you improved your items? it is very slow when it comes in internet.

• Densu

I think it's the worst I've ever used. The phone is so slow! I recommend that LG recall the phone1

1.Does the T370 have wifi, if yes where does one find it. I bought one and have been able to find wifi.
2. Can the memory be enlarged? When browsing, it keeps reporting "memory full".

Mbah

• opsie

what is the OS of this??

• jaxy

Sam, 22 Nov 2012There is WiFiwhere is the wifi

• jaxy

Sam, 22 Nov 2012There is WiFiwhere is the wifi

• Sam

bong a., 13 Nov 2012expensive considering it's not an android phone plus there is no... moreThere is WiFi

• bong a.

expensive considering it's not an android phone plus there is no wifi.

• rabroi

i have that phone.. i think its not a andriod phone..

• 9r94

is this android os?

• yuie

jomenold, 14 Jul 2012Hi anyone does this phone come with dual standby please thanksyes it does

• NANDHU

nice phone look smart net slow

• NANDHU

nice look smar phone net slow

• jomenold

Hi anyone does this phone come with dual standby
please thanks