> In reply to pmh2009 @ 2014-01-02 15:21 from GMv6 - click to read1. True. but its a tablet not a pc. using windows store apps is not so hard.
2.I dont known about bloomberg but not all apps are lame.
3.true. its a TABLET. and in exchange of pc part you get lot of battery life.
4. seriously? you are taking pics with your tablet. 5. Every new thing needs getting used to. I have no problem using touch. Still without touch pad u r missing lot. email writing or using ms office on toch screen..... that keyboard is really good.
6. you can change font size easily. but i prefer smallest font. cuz my eyes are in good condition.
7. You can still play games, watch videos, music and do your work on microsoft office. If you are looking for lte support than this tab is not for you.
8.no apps and no games. Heard that many times. There are most apps and most app alternatives. And the stores size is growing at incredible speed.
I was nexus 7 2013 user. I used my tablet for downloading videos, music and pdfs. Heavy internet browsing. Watching videos and reading. Playing heavy games like asphalt 8 and gta san andreas (my favourite games). RT is missing on most games but other than that, its better at everything else.
Surface rt's weight and ppi are bad. But in exchange for IE 10 with much faster flash player and ms office. Its great for me. bye bye nexus.
- 2014-01-27 11:58
It is a complete hopeless tab!!! Why???
1. With the exception of MS apps NO other apps can be installed. Which means for even YouTube you need to be on the IE!!!
2. MS apps are so lame, i.e... Bloomberg 5 stars; when u install it all there is just small boxes with pics and the news. No proper news, reference, apps just dumb games... For that you just get a normal tab no need for a Win 8.1 PC tab....
3. The PC part is also hopeless as you cannot install normal PC software only on the Pro Tab is it possible.
4. The camera is 1.2 MP!!!
5. If you use the PC part then you need get the keyboard attached because the TOUCH is really useless; due to the fact that everything is really really small.
6. Fonts are so small that you will need reading glasses.
7. No SIM! so that means without the WiFi you are completely dead... no other options for connectivity!!!
8. Complete restriction regarding outside apps... with Android u can download Skydrive, Google Drive, Yahoo, everything but MS is real bummer... no apps but theirs only!!! It is completely dead... in about 5 years they will become dinosaurs!!!
The future being mobiles & tablets...
- 2014-01-02 15:21
> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-27 16:35 from v0qJ - click to readYes, ms office 2013 included
- 2013-12-31 11:00
Does this have a preinstalled msoffice or how can I install?
- 2013-12-27 16:35
> In reply to kwabena88 @ 2013-11-12 11:17 from Nw8C - click to readyes,It has wifi Hardware connection , so u can access wifi.
- 2013-12-24 11:01
Yes you can use an USB 3G modem with data-sim card in it :) It has full usb-host compitability.
- 2013-12-01 13:52
> In reply to emty @ 2013-11-30 12:03 from NUwG - click to readTake it to Wind and try it.
- 2013-12-01 02:37
what good is this service if nobody will answer the question?
- 2013-11-30 12:03
can I use wind data stick/plan with surface rt ?
- 2013-11-30 11:21
can I use wind.ca data plan?
- 2013-11-30 11:09
can I use wind.ca data stick?
- 2013-11-30 11:06
I would like to know if we could connect a datacard (like the tataphoton in India) in the USB port and use it to surf the internet?
- 2013-11-28 17:51
Can it run windows phone apps?
- 2013-11-26 15:08
is it worth getting surface or paying extra for surface 2?
- 2013-11-26 14:17
Can i also use a modem to get internet access?
- 2013-11-25 10:16
Yes you can, that's how I have used my surface
- 2013-11-23 12:07
- 2013-11-23 00:55
please can i connect to the internet using my phone as a hotspot or connecting the phone using the availabe usb in the system?
- 2013-11-12 11:17
i have it with jailbreak
- 2013-10-25 17:25
> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-09 06:10 from vj1U - click to readRealy dude you play candy crush
- 2013-10-25 17:22