Modu T

Modu T

• Diamond Gehlot

Does it support WhatsApp

• seneka21

Does anyone know how to use GPS on Modu T ?
Best Regards

• Elor

Weight is 81.5G, and it has an attachable camera, type 3.15MP (1536*2048)
Phonebook may contain up to 800 adresses.

• mcdm

can i download bbm and things?

Sudhir, 27 Oct 2014Can I use Whatapp on modu t ?Whatsapp program? - No

• Sudhir

Daian O., 20 Sep 2014I have used this phone for 9 months. I was very pleased by it. B... moreCan I use Whatapp on modu t ?

• Daian O.

I have used this phone for 9 months. I was very pleased by it. Battery was good, with one charge I could use it 3 or even 4 days. It is a sexy phone, so unbelievable small, people were surprised to find out that it is a real phone :-)

• Sharma

Dear User this model is verygood ... But Battery life is just 2 hrs.

Battery life is 2hrs then automatically switch off.

• wise 1

Nikhil, 12 Jun 2013I have been using modu for the past one monthn and so far it was... moredelete old messages

• Mats

Dont buy it... i have this mobile and battery life sucks. Its working for 4 hours a day only.

• sujonBD

Gnatmas, 02 Jul 2014Hi, you can get one from eBay uk! They will send world wide, in ... moreok..thanks

• Gnatmas

sujonBD, 23 May 2014dear friends, I want to buy this mobile anyhow. is it availab... moreHi, you can get one from eBay uk! They will send world wide, in clusive the camera modul, and the stand ( bostify) module which one can op lay music whilst charing for a inclusive price, including pp for £44 British pound.
I have just bought 2 as present.
Kind regards.

• nickanor

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014How to install french language on my modu T ?Not Others Languages

How to install french language on my modu T ?

• sujonBD

dear friends,
I want to buy this mobile anyhow.
is it available in india ?
Please specify me the address where I may get one unused.
not getting here in bangladesh. I have relative in west bengal so I am able to bring one if available. ..
thanks in advance.

How to make a russian language? May be solved this problem)

• puma

ahmed, 18 Dec 2013Is this android version?no, it's BREW; some kind of mobile os

• bijay chetry

Aryan Arya, 05 Jul 2013How much internal memory in modu T....?ezternal mamory

• ahmed

Is this android version?

• aryan

guys..... this 1 is MODU T.. on this NO camera is there MODU X60 hav a 5MP... camera