Motorola Defy Mini XT320

Motorola Defy Mini XT320

> In reply to Frankie @ 2013-12-22 20:23 from 8Ft% - click to readJust open xda developer and you will find a bunch of tricks to root it..btw love the phone

• 2014-03-05 17:19
  • y$g0

> In reply to lardyl @ 2013-11-26 04:59 from wvZ4 - click to readNo Sd card avaible?

• 2014-02-02 15:28
  • LycX
  • Frankie

Does anyone know how to root this phone? It's awesome, good looking and nicely rugged but the bundled apps and the little internal memory are a problem. I've tried with one click, universal androot, unlock root and even with batch files and can't root it. It doesn't have fastboot though. I would be glad if I could root it.

• 2013-12-22 20:23
  • 8Ft%
  • Leahgurl

Purchased my phone 06/05/2013.. Had to send back when it suddenly stopped working, returned with data difficulties. Sent away again a month later when unable to charge phone. Curious to know if there is a recall on this model as I have been given information that this particular model is faulty?

• 2013-12-11 21:38
  • wvPs
  • lardyl

would have been OK but for the bloatware you can't easliy remove and the puny inernal memory. maybe moto did this to keep people buying their bigger more expensive phones?
I'm on my second and once the conract is over it will be given to the kids, rooted so they can play games on it. Not much use otherwise.

• 2013-11-26 04:59
  • wvZ4
  • lardy

I'm on my second one of these and will ditch it as soon as possible. The bloatware the carrier and Google provide fill up the 160Mb or so of internal memory very quickly. You might get half a dozen apps on if your are lucky. My first one was in for repair within 2 months then back twice with a BSoD at the end. Second is about as useful. a good idea ruined by Google's bloatware.

• 2013-11-26 04:56
  • wvZ4

Feature packed phone with a good battery life. Data connection is excellent as is the hotspot and GPS. I especially like the built in fitness mode and compass.
A very practical phone especially for out and about.

• 2013-11-25 12:18
  • BwZS
  • sokat

not dust proof , not anything , just a crap device ! i work in a dusty enviroment , and i had a samsung , i tought this will be an upgrade. the earspeaker started to make funy noises. no bluetooth transfer for audio , bugs in the os. motorola a crap phone owned by a crapp company GOOGLE

• 2013-11-06 22:13
  • LaDD
  • elias1234

dowload link2sd

• 2013-09-08 18:48
  • 8AWY
  • hi

Does this phone have a restriction for video filming? Can I make a video for let say 2-3 hours?

• 2013-08-31 18:19
  • 3AAC
  • johnny301092

> In reply to kanchan @ 2013-08-26 15:20 from uuKW - click to readI agree, generally speaking, phone is great for its price, running really fast for 600MHz CPU, but internal memory is a problem. A huge one!

• 2013-08-27 11:55
  • MNT5
  • kanchan

i wouldnt say its too bad bt surely the main prblm is its internal memory.......its realy very low!!!wapp alone take more dan 25 mb to 35 mb!!so memory problm always occurs!
bt besides gorilla screen is d nly best thng in dis n camera too

• 2013-08-26 15:20
  • uuKW

Do these phones have a front camera?

• 2013-08-20 08:24
  • vx@8
  • bakhtiari

> In reply to Sheena @ 2013-01-26 12:41 from 3aHb - click to readHelo shina. Yep u can solve this problem by uninstalling so many app. If u download and using so many app thn may b u get again n again the same arror problem. If u do use only FB thn xt320 good perfectly.

• 2013-07-12 17:00
  • 6%AI
  • gerbill

> In reply to fekish @ 2013-06-16 08:53 from iFxH - click to readIt was on offer from Amazon at only E65

• 2013-07-10 22:26
  • psKi
  • LuizaD.

> In reply to Antagony @ 2013-06-22 18:38 from bHR2 - click to readHey, how can I root my phone? I'm having the same problems with the internal memory.

• 2013-07-07 12:44
  • JqQH
  • NeonStarTutorials

> In reply to Sinken @ 2013-06-15 16:01 from 30Zd - click to readYes, he can.

• 2013-06-26 16:50
  • 3qAy
  • Antagony

I was given this phone as a gift so I can't complain too much, but I would've been very annoyed if I'd bought it myself. The internal memory is very limited (165MB) and it's crammed with bloatware, so there is almost no scope for installing new apps. Worse, once Google Play and the apps I never use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. had updated, I was continually getting urgent notifications about the memory being low, in spite of having a 32GB SD card installed.

In the end I got so frustrated I went through the process of rooting the phone which was decidedly difficult and fraught and learned how to uninstall all the stuff I don't want. It's been an arduous journey but I've finally got it working pretty well.

Another major annoyance is it won't work for voice calls using VoIP apps like Skype, Viber, etc. neither through WiFi nor 3G. This is apparently due to how the phone streams data and cannot be fixed.

One final major annoyance is the fact that Motorola have abandoned the phone and won't be updating the Android version beyond Gingerbread, in spite of the fact its hardware is perfectly capable of running ICS and/or JB. So unless some enterprising hacker comes up with a working method for updating it, many of the newer Android apps simply won't work on it. This is particularly galling, given that the main selling point of this phone was its long life due to its durability. Needless to say, I wouldn't have another Motorola device thrown at me.

• 2013-06-22 18:38
  • bHR2
  • fekish

> In reply to rowantree @ 2013-06-11 02:54 from 3aqK - click to readfrom which seller did you purchase it so cheap?

• 2013-06-16 08:53