Motorola DROID 2

Motorola DROID 2

• Jake

> In reply to John @ 2015-07-20 23:28 from 9LBb - click to read1.Ensure the device is powered off.
If screen is frozen, remove/reinsert battery.
2.Slide the keyboard open.
3.Press and hold the Power button+X key simultaneously until the Recovery screen (exclamation point with an android figure) appears.
4.From the Recovery screen, press the Volume Up+Down buttons simultaneously.
5.Select wipe data/factory reset.
Utilize the Volume buttons (Up/Down) to highlight and the Power button to select.
If necessary, slide the keyboard to the closed position.
6.Select Yes -- delete all user data.
Allow the factory reset process to complete (approximately 1 minute).
7.Select reboot system now.
Allow up to 2 minutes for the reboot process to complete.
To setup the device after the reset has completed, refer to Initial Activation and Setup.

• 2015-07-22 04:27
  • 9LBb
  • John

I have the Motorola Driod 2 in which my phone is locked. I\'ve forgooten the password and didn\'t setup the google account. Can anyone tell me how to do the hard reset on the phone. The manual say\'s nothing to do a hard reset.

• 2015-07-20 23:28
  • 9LBb

> In reply to Jaden22 @ 2014-07-02 04:34 from I8R2 - click to readI will be honest about the phone I have 2 right now they are the worst phone I have ever had it takes like 30 mins to try to call someone it just freezes up all the time the first one was like that so I thought maybe it was just that phone so I got another one and its the same from 1 to 10 I would give it -10

• 2014-10-24 04:45
  • 4{0}

> In reply to Jaden22 @ 2014-07-02 04:34 from I8R2 - click to readI'm not sure about staight talk but I called net 10 before I purchased and they told me it would work ... that's a pre-paid service as well....

• 2014-08-12 16:43
  • qNrE

• 2014-08-12 16:37
  • qNrE
  • Jaden22

I'm thinking about getting this phone tomorrow and turning it into a straight talk phone. Is it a good phone and would it work with a straight talk SIM card?

• 2014-07-02 04:34
  • I8R2

How do you take a screenshot on this phone? This is a very important question and I would love to know the answer because I had an Iphone and I used it more than my camera. So please reply.

• 2014-06-20 19:37
  • I4fQ
  • reynold

does this verizon phone have a simcard slot according to the google phone specifications? please help..

• 2014-04-27 16:18
  • fu%S
  • Mosmv

I have this phone, I want to know why I am not able to play some of the files online. It just says unable to play, does anyone know what I have to do to it so that it can play media files online?

• 2014-03-25 16:53
  • j1Cv

> In reply to brab @ 2010-10-28 13:04 from vCMc - click to readNo u do not has the customs of a non keyboard phone jus with the extra keyboard options for people like my bf who hate texting on the tight keyboard on screen....... people are to stuck in the old days lmfao. Keyboards arent the thing anymore. Its hard to even find a good keyboard phone but i have a feeling that this phones gunna b the best keyboard phone to get. Instead of a shit phone like the samsung stratosphere. One of the worst excuses of a "great" smart phone verizon has to offer.

• 2013-09-21 10:57
  • IxYn

> In reply to ariiiiianna @ 2013-07-08 06:21 from FImb - click to readNope. They come as unlocked so u can get them for any company without paying an activation fee and they also make them with company name brand phones like verizon will only except verizon phones (unless you get lucky depending on the verizon u go to or who u get and or what mood there in.) But i have not yet seen this brand phones as pre paids

• 2013-09-21 10:23
  • IxYn
  • add119

> In reply to Aogle2 @ 2013-04-26 19:11 from FqGf - click to readMiss informed.

The os of droid 2 uses it 100 to 120 mb
Leaving around 380 mb for apps usage and gaming.

• 2013-08-30 05:09
  • jCQf
  • add119

> In reply to bitnex @ 2013-07-31 01:12 from Ia1D - click to readIt have kik,vine,instagram and more

• 2013-08-30 05:07
  • jCQf
  • biton

i wanna know how to activate ethernet movil on my motorola android2verizon as soon as i want to activate it it asks me to enter MMI code complete. i want to know how to get away from or take it out?

• 2013-08-28 07:35
  • LGvJ
  • bitnex

does this phone has whatsapp or any of the modern apps

• 2013-07-31 01:12
  • Ia1D
  • ariiiiianna

Is this a prepaid phone?

• 2013-07-08 06:21
  • FImb
  • user

> In reply to Tech @ 2013-01-30 19:17 from 8cF1 - click to read you tellem tech.....

• 2013-07-01 00:26
  • k7C@
  • Aogle2

Durable, Fast for an average user. Plays some games well. What the con is for me is that it has only 512mb of ram which is common but 2.3.4 uses about 200mb of that for its cached apps. Its been in a fire and it lived. the keyboard is stupid to me but that me.

• 2013-04-26 19:11
  • FqGf

> In reply to Tech @ 2013-01-30 19:17 from 8cF1 - click to readif it is a 4g phone, they use sim cards for the 4g. So technically ALL 4g phones are partially GSM

• 2013-02-28 19:21
  • 4Q80
  • Tech

> In reply to MARIA @ 2012-12-27 21:44 from 8@$d - click to readThis is not a GSM device it does not use Sim Cards.

• 2013-01-30 19:17