Motorola DROID 3

Motorola DROID 3

• lrb

can this phone download instagram and facebook?

• 2014-07-25 20:33
  • 4Zf0
  • bigpii

hi,i live in niger a have bought a new motorola XT862 but i can use my sim card.please can you give me a desimlock password?help me please...

• 2014-07-01 15:57
  • fqEJ
  • Mike

Spec correction:
I own a Droid 3 (XT860) and it has FM Radio.

• 2014-05-13 23:35
  • Mf5j
  • Milypan

Can I used this phone anywhere in the world? With any phone carrier that uses SIM?

• 2014-04-30 17:37
  • qKE5

anybody know were i can find the software for this phone??

• 2014-04-03 07:48
  • Jv3J
  • ajax

May be you have a very hot girl frndzz that why or gone becomes too hot every time u out.

• 2013-12-22 13:27
  • U@Ma

> In reply to eagle7 @ 2013-04-10 06:46 from 41cI - click to readremember that
UNCLE GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
and if not pre-rooted roms are availible like cyanogenmod

• 2013-07-22 16:40
  • S6Pa
  • Eway

My droid 3 is good now but one time I was facechating my friend for like 30 min It lost connection and it said my phone was overheating, and it was really hot. it also gets hot after I use an app for like 5 min. other than that it is good.

• 2013-06-01 17:40
  • s97Q

The droid 3 sometimes hangs when it is out of available ram. Unfortunately 512mb isn't much. My droid 3 somehow outperforms my friends droid 4 processor wise (not gpu wise) and his still runs much smoother because it has 1024mb of ram.

Try using the built in task manager or a task killer app to free up some ram.

• 2013-04-17 19:46
  • I8M5
  • eagle7

> In reply to tee @ 2012-09-07 05:21 from I4Ex - click to readHow did you root it?

• 2013-04-10 06:46
  • 41cI
  • mack

i am also use droid3 its feature is very good function is also very good but somtime the phone is going to hang can u suggest me any reason.or any solution.

• 2013-02-26 07:33
  • 7umx
  • Kaulbach

I had first a Desire Z that I broke the screen on and tried to get another because I like that are built like tanks. I got an XT860 for a temporary replacement and then just ended up keeping it. I like the dedicated number row, the screen bezel prevents a lot of damage when laying it face-down on things, it has standard ports, gets decent battery life, and while not built like a tank is still very solid and hard to break.

• 2013-02-22 18:50
  • 45Mg
  • khar

one of the best phones in market in this price(300$).
i am using the phone since 4 months now and there are no big complaints about it.
the phone freezes and restarts itself at times other than that no issues.
The front camerea clarity is also good.

Prinamry camera could have been bit more better.

The keyboard is really good.

On a whole at this price its one the best deals to grab!

• 2013-01-31 16:48
  • v}gP
  • Spy

> In reply to Bob @ 2013-01-04 06:49 from mJaw - click to readI played with both phones and I can say Droid 3 is the better one. Everything on Droid 3 is better - the specs, the materials used.

• 2013-01-08 13:47
  • gxEk
  • Bob

Motorola DROID 3 Or Desire Z?

• 2013-01-04 06:49
  • mJaw
  • homerthehammer

im using this phone more then 1 year, the best thing about this phone is, its unbreakable!! when it come to my 2 years son VS This phone,My son always be the winner.. but even its hitting walls, floors, toys, etc, even its step over by my son, my son+his bicycle, my son+his woodden horse. Its still working perfect, only minor scratch!

• 2013-01-04 02:47
  • MaaG

I like it works great very reliable

• 2012-12-16 23:39
  • jK0m
  • Fraser

I've used this phone for a few months now and don't like it. The radio by the way is accesed through the Music Player. The keyboard, memory and speed are the only good things about the phone, the music player is garbage.

• 2012-11-16 03:08
  • 45S4
  • kammi

does this phone use a simcard

• 2012-11-13 22:10