Motorola DROID 3

Motorola DROID 3

On ebay you will get a new battery and original charger

I own a droid3, and i am here in philippines. Can you suggest where i can buy a new batt for droid3?

will this phone work on a verozon prepaid plan currently??

• addams

eagle7, 10 Apr 2013How did you root it?http://androidforums.com/admir...-2013-a.html

this phone is great (i guess)i bought it off of Amazon from Verizon. it didn't come with an operating system, so i havent really got to try it yet.

I own a Motorola Droid 3 XT862. It has the FM Radio Service.apk installed in the /system, therefore you can install an FM Radio app. Just download and allow unknown sources then install..it works.

• Kci

Boldone, 09 Mar 2015You can use the GSM side of the phone anywhere in the world that... moreDose this phone have fm radio

• Boldone

Milypan, 30 Apr 2014Can I used this phone anywhere in the world? With any phone carr... moreYou can use the GSM side of the phone anywhere in the world that uses GSM Networks (except the US) if you unlock the phone. I use mine on Movistar in Central and South America. Unlock codes are available cheap on Ebay.

• Dimy Brice

bigpii, 01 Jul 2014hi,i live in niger a have bought a new motorola XT862 but i can ... moreDroid3-XT862

• olk

I have the same problema but with this kind of model.
Do you know any code?

lrb, 25 Jul 2014can this phone download instagram and facebook?yes

• lrb

can this phone download instagram and facebook?

• bigpii

hi,i live in niger a have bought a new motorola XT862 but i can use my sim card.please can you give me a desimlock password?help me please...

• Mike

Spec correction:
I own a Droid 3 (XT860) and it has FM Radio.

Can I used this phone anywhere in the world? With any phone carrier that uses SIM?

anybody know were i can find the software for this phone??

• ajax

May be you have a very hot girl frndzz that why or gone becomes too hot every time u out.

eagle7, 10 Apr 2013How did you root it?remember that
UNCLE GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
and if not pre-rooted roms are availible like cyanogenmod

• Eway

My droid 3 is good now but one time I was facechating my friend for like 30 min It lost connection and it said my phone was overheating, and it was really hot. it also gets hot after I use an app for like 5 min. other than that it is good.