Motorola DROID Mini

Motorola DROID Mini

guro, 29 Apr 2016great phone but one problem , its battery life , i charge it twi... moreThe battery life is good by me.
More than 1 day.

• guro

great phone but one problem , its battery life , i charge it twice ot trhee tiime in a day

• kamran

tom, 13 Apr 2016How can I connect the droid mini to my pcfirmware rom 6-7-3 how to install please reply me
kamran.

• tom

How can I connect the droid mini to my pc

• Murtie

sardar, 09 Apr 2016i face battery problem that my ultra mini charges only up to 40 ... moreReflashing the rom will solve your problem.

Skype?

• sardar

i face battery problem that my ultra mini charges only up to 40 perscent tell me how to solve this problem

• haya

great mob

• Kristi

Motorola still exists, Lenovo acquired Motorola Mobility.

• Parvaix Paroox

It's perfect for use. Battery time awesome. I like it and I sure u may !!!

no more motorola its lenovo now.
is it possible to change something in the system to get 4g outside the USA?

• jeff

I am pretty sure Motorola canceled the upgrade to lolipop

• Murtie

Good and battery life is good
.with lite firmware rom 6-7-3 from crashxxl. Theres no more battery problem .

• Abbas

This device is perfect but I want to know about the update to lollipop.

• Pak user

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2016I use this phone last two months. I have a problem that it's fla... moreyou have hardware prob @Anonymous ...but still i wud say try to flash it with stock rom.
@mks yes hotspot works gr8 on these sets .. only thing bad abut this is the battery ..

• mks

Is cdma hot spot working in this phone ??

I use this phone last two months. I have a problem that it's flashlight not work from last week. please inform me it's problem resolve.?.

• Pak User

saifo, 14 Mar 2016is the officail lolipop udate out now no .. it will not get lollipop update .. link below for further info ..

• saifo

is the officail lolipop udate out now

• Pak user

I wanted to know .. I m facing a problem . ever since I upgraded this set to KitKat battery life has decreased to 5-6 hrs .Has any one else have faced this problem.. Coz so far that's the only fault I ever faced in this set .. If I can downgrade it to jb again I would .. If any one knows the method to do so .. Kindly send me the details my id abaraishinji97 @gmail.com. I will be waiting fr ur help . thnx.

• Bodepeters

this is the best device ive used so far....just like an iphone 5s i wanted to get.