Motorola DROID Mini

Motorola DROID Mini

• adam

why my driod mini not getting lolipop

• 2015-07-02 09:11
  • 6Pn%

pls help
when i call some body, pree dial key the screen going off, what can i do?
and nothing appear.
help me
no problem when i working whit my droid.

• 2015-07-01 19:03
  • B}ib
  • mixy

i jxt dnt lyk d camera 2mp

• 2015-06-30 23:46
  • ftVg
  • GhachAGhcHi

> In reply to einstien1967 @ 2015-06-28 04:50 from 8YcN - click to readdid you update to android 5? tell me about battery life,
my droid mini battery life its not good(everyday charging)

• 2015-06-29 11:30
  • M819
  • einstien1967

out of all the phones i've used motorola droid mini is by far the best. it is compact, light weight and high performance. excellent speed, high quality jpeg pictures, great sound and recording ability. I was a bit concerned about the SD card situation (not being able to change) but 16G is beyond enough storage. The motorola Droid mini is both CDMA AND GSM capable. Great phone!!!

• 2015-06-28 04:50
  • 8YcN
  • niffcreature

Once again commenting to add that USB OTG HOST is fully functional with this phone, I often use a USB soundcard, works 100%

• 2015-06-28 02:31
  • QxvT
  • GhachAGhcHi

any body update to android 5 ?

• 2015-06-27 06:39
  • M816
  • sachin

> In reply to MISIONERI @ 2015-06-17 08:42 from 3C0K - click to readSeems you have this model with you now, can you please tel me how is its battery life? is it impressive? around how many hour you getting browsing on a full charge?

• 2015-06-18 09:17
  • nCf4
  • MISIONERI

hello motorola smartphones fans. motorola droid mini is awesomo own possibilities. i have and it is fast in web browsing, quick game and video playing. so, it is just a good!

• 2015-06-17 08:42
  • 3C0K
  • Sachin

Hi guys, I wanted to know whether this device have good battery backup or what, because I want one. Please reply

• 2015-06-15 22:03
  • Hxid
  • thediasrocker

> In reply to Ranjeet @ 2015-05-30 17:11 from wdLR - click to readGreetings Ranjeet,

Congratulations for your new phone. I am also interested in buying this phone, and as it appears the phone is sold only on ebay.
Can you please share the seller's details?
Also, Were you able to test 3G/4G with Airtel GSM. How was it?Hows the call quality and which colour did you pick up.
Please share if you have noticed any issues.

Thankyou in Advance,
Cheers

• 2015-06-10 10:39
  • rx2e

> In reply to ailia @ 2015-04-11 14:26 from PAm7 - click to readThere is no expandable slot for memory card but 16gb Bulit-in is quite a large storage overall it is a good mobile to use. It's so fast and smooth running phone and at reasonable price

• 2015-06-07 09:55
  • sSPr
  • MNSiw

I don't think they (Verizon or Motorola) will update Droid Mini to Lollipop. I know about their official blog and support page, it's same (pending partner support) since Google released Lollipop.

• 2015-06-06 09:08
  • 6Qb9
  • Gary W

Just brought my second one. All the phones now are to big!! Z3 compact aside there is no choice. Great phone.

• 2015-06-03 14:37
  • m1%p
  • Kamran48

i Buy this mobile from payless.pk its a good phone everythink is working smoth no laging no hanging owsome battery timing on wifi fb whats app using all day an d screen resulation is good camera is to much good i recomanded you buy this mobile motorola is future smart phone in every one rang

• 2015-06-01 05:09
  • KIEi
  • Ranjeet

I am from India, and I bought this phone unlocked from Ebay.in GEB, and seriously what a phone, it's screen resolution is good, it's form factor is quite compact so good for single handed usability, I used to own a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 and compared to it this phone is not only faster but also much comfortable to use, it may not be as fast and smooth as my Blackberry Z10 but that's the problem of Android so I have no complains against it, but compared to other Android devices it's quite fast and smooth, however the body of the phone feels very slippery to hold, I tend to use it very carefully because it often feels as if it will drop from my hands, camera quality is good and Full HD recording is quite good too. I used ebay coupon while buying it so got it just for Rs9800 and seriously I am quite happy with this phone, I still can't fathom why manufacturers don't make such compact but powerful phones nowadays, I hate those big screen heavy phones because basically they defeat the very reason of having a cell phone, cell phone are meant to be light and handy and this phone is the best compact phone for its price.

• 2015-05-30 17:11
  • wdLR
  • hiram

Well,I'm from Cuba,and i would like to say that it is a wonderful phone,it has a fantastic price,fantastic resolution,it is fast,so i recommend you to buy it,BYE

• 2015-05-22 23:57
  • 9yaT
  • Greymarch

I live in western Raleigh, NC. I use a Nexus 5 with AT&T. A few years ago I used a Droid Mini on Verizon (XT1030 http://www.gsmarena.com/motoro...ni-5603.php) I quit Verizon, and tried my Droid Mini on AT&T. Couldnt get the data to work on the Droid Mini with AT&T, so I bought the Nexus 5. A few days ago I figured I would try the Droid Mini again on AT&T, just to see what would happen...

I ran down to the AT&T store near my home and asked for a nano sim-card, which AT&T happily gave me for free. I put the AT&T nano-sim card into the Verizon Droid Mini, and guess what? Not only did the voice calling work, the data also worked. When I tried this a few years ago, the data refused to work. At my home, my Verizon Droid Mini is giving me H++ speeds on the AT&T network. In certain parts of Raleigh, with my Verizon Droid Mini, I am getting full-blown 4G LTE signal on the AT&T network, with 4G LTE speeds. I tested the speeds of my Verizon Droid Mini on the AT&T network when I received LTE, and yep, I was getting between 20-35 mbps.

The Verizon Droid Mini is meant to be a CDMA phone. Obviously it can pick up GSM signals, but what I want to know is, how can the Verizon Droid Mini get a 4G LTE signal from AT&T?

• 2015-05-15 22:54