Motorola Moto X

Motorola Moto X

• divya

moto x has got upgraded to 5.1 and its bluetooth, wifi, and hotspot has stopped working.

• Wynterblues4333@gma.

Loved my moto X. Superb performance in all levels of operation. Did my banking, played a game or two ( not much heat ), maps was awesome, msg.,text and voice were perfect. Getting into FB, search, and apps excellent. Then last week something happened...my fault maybe, i started a voice tutorial that became a nested loop with no recovery...(((. Now I've got an S6...(((((

• J as JL

My motorola moto x 1st gen is about to have 2 years since i bought it and i'm getting heating problems when i'm using mobile data instead of wifi, also the battery drains to quickly, sometimes i need to charge the phone twice per day, its currently running 5,1. I will like to know if any of you guys r having the same issues with this phone and what can i do to resolve this problems, i have consider install the original room that runs 4.2 for the OS. any suggestions...
Thanks.

• Ricky

Can any1 help me in fixing 4g settings I hav tried a lot like cellular networks

• vEnKaT

My moto xt1052 back cam & flash is not working ..wt i can do

Kites, 07 Apr 2016Hw to upgrade marshmallow ROM pls cn u xplain me1. Go to the motorola website to unlock your bootloader. This is if you have a device that is qualified for unlocking. 2. Flash Twrp using mfastboot And the reboot to recovery. 3. download SuperSu and busybox Zip and flash them from recovery to root your device. 4. Backup you current rom from Twrp recovery. 5 head over to xda, motorola moto x android development and download [ROM[Ghost] [6.0.1]Team OctOS Oct-M and 4.Micro Marshmallow Gapps (142 MB): 6. From Twrp perform advanced wipe, do not wipe internal storage. 7, install the rom and gapps. Wipe cache and dalvik and the reboot.

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2016Can you tell me the name of that custom rom you running ? [ROM[Ghost] [6.0.1]Team OctOS Oct-M. Go to xda, moto x android development.

• Kites

xyxycs, 22 Mar 2016Buy the Moto x. Its more rugged and reliable. There is more deve... moreHw to upgrade marshmallow ROM pls cn u xplain me

• Kites

xyxycs, 22 Mar 2016Buy the Moto x. Its more rugged and reliable. There is more deve... moreCan you tell me the name of that custom rom you running ?

• Adam

moto x should be upgrated to andriod m cuz its the first flagship from motorola in x series

• sheeraz

Mazhar HussaIn , 21 Mar 2016Dear same Question from me !! u buy moto x first gen

abel22, 22 Mar 2016Guys what phone i have to buy moto x or s4 mini? explain me pleasssBuy the Moto x. Its more rugged and reliable. There is more development for it.. You will love it even more if you unlock the bootloader. Lots of custom roms on xda to rock on the device. I am currently running a custom marshmallow rom. Very smooth and stable with lots of advanced features and utilities. You can't go wrong with the moto x. Its a well designed smartphone. Excellent performance.

Guys what phone i have to buy moto x or s4 mini? explain me pleasss

• Mazhar HussaIn

SOBIMIRZA, 07 Mar 2016Can anyone tell me what is the difference btween Verizon At&tDear same Question from me !!

aim, 14 Mar 2016is it good for gaming purposebuy a gaming console or computer for gaming, why would u want to play games on a phone

• Bill

aim, 14 Mar 2016is it good for gaming purposeIt handles simpler games just fine, but don't expect to play higher end games very smoothly.

• Pak user

farhan, 12 Mar 2016plz friends sugeest the sell which one is best moto x or motrol... moreultra maxx straight answer ... coz its gonna get lolipop ... and even if it doesn't .. battery timings are beyond average.

• aim

is it good for gaming purpose

• farhan

plz friends sugeest the sell which one is best
moto x or motrola droid ultra 1080