Motorola Moto X

Motorola Moto X

How do I get a new phone casing for my moto X and a screen?

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2015Question? Says 4.7" display? Mine measures 4". Apps say 4.39", a... moreHow Can I check my moto x model num can any one help me

Excellent Phone till date. Rooted on stock 5.1. Works exactly the way its meant to every single day. Battery timing, internet connectivity, music, gaming works perfect. Don't plan on dropping mine anytime soon.

• mr x

smart, 05 Jan 2016kindly tell me is this phone is good or not?the best phone but dont update lollipop, i did n regret it

• Rocky

motorola should update moto x to andriod m 6.0
it wil also work smooth in it

• Kingy

Greatgogu, 28 Dec 2015i am also struggling to get this on my moto x 2013, verizon mobi... moreYou can manually flash it using rsd lite.just look for your Phone specific lollipop build

• Mubii

MotO x wAs a SCiientist GenerAtiiOn :D

• guna

moto x amazing mobile

• Ahmed Hussain

faizan, 08 Jan 2016Will you tell me ..how can I connect USB in moto x..because when... moreYou Can Connect USB By Using MAle Female Cable

• Larry

Perhaps the worst cell phone produced to date! Typing on this thing is impossible, the phone is hard to answer, general set up sucks. Go buy an Apple, this thing is not worth the money, even as a paper weight

• faizan

ViolentCarrot, 06 Jan 2016It seems to be a very good midrange phone right now. I've had mi... moreWill you tell me ..how can I connect USB in moto x..because whenever I connect USB .it says that your USB will be deleted so I deleted..but USB in not showing in my phone..?? What should I do..

smart, 05 Jan 2016kindly tell me is this phone is good or not?It seems to be a very good midrange phone right now. I've had mine for about a year and I personally love it!

It uses touchless voice activation, which is useful in certain situations. Say that you are baking and your hands are dirty, you could say "Ok Google Now..." and then the phone would light up waiting for your request. You could set a timer, make a calendar event, call or text someone, or even have it read you your notifications. The voice activation phrase can be changed too. I set mine to "Ok Friday..."

Mine on Verizon currently runs android 5.1 Lollipop, so it is smooth through the menus and is great for doing normal smartphone stuff. The Speaker on the back is clear and pretty loud. The camera is very "ok quality" it's not the best, but the quality isn't bad at all.

Here is a review of the phone from two years ago, most of it is still relevant.

I should hope to keep my 2013 Moto X for at least another year. Hope this helped!

• smart

Arsi, 04 Jan 2016I have bought two days ago from sadar n its lollipop version kindly tell me is this phone is good or not?

I bought this phone in May 2014 and I am still using it now. I love the 4.7 inch form factor, fits perfectly in my hand. I use features like the Active display and Moto voice on a regular basis.
The only complaint , wish they had expandable storage and better battery.

• Wing

I have an at&t model XT1058. I am unable to load all contacts on whatsapp. I do not use sim in the phone. I copied all the contacts from PC to phone in the at&t address book. But instead of showing all the contacts, whatsapp only shows 15 contacts? Why is that? I have checked then unchecked contacts option from whatsapp but to no avail. Any opinions folks?

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2015Question? Says 4.7" display? Mine measures 4". Apps say 4.39", a... moremaybe it not moto x (2013) ..tmoto g, moto e, and moto x looks smililar..

• Arsi

khan, 27 Dec 2015im from pakistan i cant update my phone to lolipop what should i doI have bought two days ago from sadar n its lollipop version

• Asad

sura, 20 Nov 2015hi umm living dubai i buy moto x 1056 after 3 days my mobile sim... morePlease help... Exactly same problem after an official update to 4.4.4...
Then I tried lollypop 5.1 manually... Same problem persists

• Asad

blackjack, 10 Oct 2015the shittiest phone i ever bought. I am an engineer and I can... moreOk engineer :-P

• afriend

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2015Question? Says 4.7" display? Mine measures 4". Apps say 4.39", a... moreAre you sure you have a moto x? maybe you have another phone and you are looking at the work specs?