Motorola Moto X

Motorola Moto X

• gana..

my moto x run kitkat... Lollipop update avilable but i like kitkat . Anyone tell me which os better kitkat or lollipop . I think lollipop suck battery.and theme is not good

• 2015-07-06 12:38
  • 2S}3
  • Krishna

> In reply to krishna @ 2015-07-03 07:31 from KAxT - click to readAfter using 3 days of lollipop here is my review.

Battery sucks charging and discharging both,,
its smooth ,but loading of contacts and dialer is very slow.
active display changed ,it wont work with waving hand you have to lift your mobile up then you will see active display.

• 2015-07-06 07:08
  • KAxT
  • uzzal

When the update (lollipop) will arrive for MoTo X XT1060 verizon?

• 2015-07-06 01:31
  • uNVD
  • rcarkk

> In reply to dialler @ 2015-07-02 18:43 from snMD - click to readBy the way, i use MEO network from Portugal.

• 2015-07-05 21:11
  • ncE6
  • rcarkk

> In reply to dialler @ 2015-07-02 18:43 from snMD - click to readSame problem with mine. Have a XT1052 Retial.en.EU. Reflash the entire rom and still the same.

• 2015-07-05 20:58
  • ncE6
  • Rk

> In reply to Spark @ 2015-07-03 15:29 from p354 - click to readHi Updated to 5.1. Battery draining very fast as compared to earlier KitKat version., Pl advice

• 2015-07-04 14:28
  • U{66
  • Nishant

My Moto x doesnt have its active display anymore. Altough after updating to Lollipop it worked fine for 2 days but not any more. Do any one else facing this issue

• 2015-07-04 10:42
  • 9E1d
  • Spark

My first impresions after upgradeing my Moto X (XT1052) to Lollipop.
I'm a bit dissapointed that the hover over the screen to activate the display doesn't work anymore.
I'm still testing the phone but from what i can observe the battery backup is worse, it lasts less than on KitKat (for now).
And i have a question for those who updatet ther phones to lollipop. Near the newtorg signal icon I have an exclamation mark. What does that mean ?

• 2015-07-03 15:29
  • p354
  • Burglou

Hi after reset do not update your apps then you would see how long your battery last. Mine last 3 days. If apps is updated it last only 8 hours. I have a XT1052

• 2015-07-03 11:47
  • fjUt
  • sd111

Updated to Android 5.1 on my Moto XT1052. Till now no issues but the battery is draining pretty quick as compared to KitKat. Rest all is fine and the new Moto Voice is pretty cool.

Anybody else having the battery issues??

• 2015-07-03 07:53
  • uuZ{
  • krishna

Updated to 5.1,OS is smooth but battery is not good,and have to try factory reset and will update remain..

• 2015-07-03 07:31
  • KAxT
  • P2

I have 5.1 now for more then a week. Don't do it. The keybord is worse, it takes longer to charge the battery. The wave your hand over the phone hand gesture to turn on the display no longer works, The icon to turn on the speaker and hang up the phone is much smaller. The letters for the phonebook are smaller. The voice commands don't always react anymore, the whole experience does not feel like an improvement but a step back. Right now I wish I could go back to KitKat. The one positive is that the battery last longer. I did not get the chopping feature that is supposed to turn on a flash light and there is so much more negatives to list I just can't remember them all.

• 2015-07-03 02:16
  • r@M1
  • dialler

Last night I update OTA to 5.1, everything is great, but when I make a call, in call log says unknown number, anybody have a same issue? After update, i made a few factory restarts, wipe a cache and memory, and problem is still there. Have a retail xt1052

• 2015-07-02 18:43
  • snMD
  • lal

does this deice get "M" update

• 2015-07-02 15:47
  • ut@5
  • APS.GNA

Finally the day has come. My Moto x got Android 5.1. It takes nearly 1 hour to install. Upto now no big issue as such. It's like using a new phone altogether. Lollypop is as smooth as KitKat. Only one problem I faced that during updating my apps it got hanged 2 times. In my memory it never happened before with KitKat. On the whole UI is great, new things like notifications, Moto voice, material design are worth for waiting. So many new and beautiful things now my Moto has got. Anyhow I am not quite hopeful to get Android M so overall it must be the final update for this old horse. Now I noticed that voice commands are working batter but it is some what slow in typing. Upto now I have spend only few hours with it so after using it for few days I will try to give more update.

• 2015-07-02 14:26
  • 7j%7
  • sd111

Hows is the new lollipop for Moto X. Any lags or app crash??

• 2015-07-02 10:23
  • uuxj
  • Ashwani Kumar

Updated my Moto X(2013) last night. But after updation 3g network is not showing H+. Only H is showing.

Does Moto X support 4G? As airtel website says it not 4g ready phone.

• 2015-07-02 08:33
  • t}y2
  • Vimal Vijayan

I got my L 5.1 today

• 2015-07-02 04:09
  • YT1k
  • Anant

Lollipop update arrived. Guys what is the performance , is it better than previous....just want to confirm. What are the steps for upgrade without any problem.

• 2015-07-02 04:03