Motorola Moto X

Motorola Moto X

• Maiz

J as JL, 16 Apr 2016My motorola moto x 1st gen is about to have 2 years since i boug... moreMy prob is just like yours my battery doesn't stay for more than 1 and a half hour of heavy usage

• kwasi@

hello guyz,I really luv ma moto x buh wen I mak or receive de other party hardly hears,either dey don't hear me or de voice becomes faint.please I Ned ur assistance. android OS 5.1 lollipop. thnx

• tfiq

abel22, 22 Mar 2016Guys what phone i have to buy moto x or s4 mini? explain me pleasssmoto x is best compare to samsung

• J as JL

Zeeshan, 12 May 2016hey i want to ask question does this support vr box 2.0 device f... moreYes it does support the 2.0 version for vr, I use it with my google cardboard.

• Zeeshan

hey i want to ask question does this support vr box 2.0 device for vr reality plz confirm this
thanx..!

• Jazrich

Wynterblues4333@gma., 18 Apr 2016Loved my moto X. Superb performance in all levels of operation. ... moreHi, just wanna try to help you. Do you still have the phone with you? I believe the one your saying is the TALK-BACK. I can help you disable it so that your phone will function well.

J as JL, 16 Apr 2016My motorola moto x 1st gen is about to have 2 years since i boug... moreIt sounds as if it's software related. Try an update or backtrack to an older Android version.

Sue, 13 Feb 2016Great phone until about 2 months after the warranty ran out (of ... moreWhy the "of course" on your statement? Do you think then that the manufacture programmed the unit to start having that issue exactly at month number 2 after the warranty expired?? Oh babe, seriously....?

Now also why the "known issue" on your statement? Have you perhaps tried typing any issue that comes to mind (i.e. heating issues) on any model of any brand (i.e. Huawei Mate 7) and seen how many people report the issue, making them think and say it's a known issue and having you "swallowing" that story?

Your statement was a whole disappointment.

• xyz

xyxycs, 12 Apr 20161. Go to the motorola website to unlock your bootloader. This is... moreany bug on that ROM? my lollipop always optimizing every boot even after I performed wipe cache, dalvick and reset. so I need new stable ROM for daily use.

• Cheesepuff

My Moto X started having problems after upgrading to Lollipop. It was 2 years old anyway so we had it cremated in the BBQ and buried it's remains in a small box near the city cemetery. I miss not having long chats with 'Ok google', we shared some good times. (sniff) So long old friend, so long....

• divya

moto x has got upgraded to 5.1 and its bluetooth, wifi, and hotspot has stopped working.

• Wynterblues4333@gma.

Loved my moto X. Superb performance in all levels of operation. Did my banking, played a game or two ( not much heat ), maps was awesome, msg.,text and voice were perfect. Getting into FB, search, and apps excellent. Then last week something happened...my fault maybe, i started a voice tutorial that became a nested loop with no recovery...(((. Now I've got an S6...(((((

• J as JL

My motorola moto x 1st gen is about to have 2 years since i bought it and i'm getting heating problems when i'm using mobile data instead of wifi, also the battery drains to quickly, sometimes i need to charge the phone twice per day, its currently running 5,1. I will like to know if any of you guys r having the same issues with this phone and what can i do to resolve this problems, i have consider install the original room that runs 4.2 for the OS. any suggestions...
Thanks.

• Ricky

Can any1 help me in fixing 4g settings I hav tried a lot like cellular networks

• vEnKaT

My moto xt1052 back cam & flash is not working ..wt i can do

Kites, 07 Apr 2016Hw to upgrade marshmallow ROM pls cn u xplain me1. Go to the motorola website to unlock your bootloader. This is if you have a device that is qualified for unlocking. 2. Flash Twrp using mfastboot And the reboot to recovery. 3. download SuperSu and busybox Zip and flash them from recovery to root your device. 4. Backup you current rom from Twrp recovery. 5 head over to xda, motorola moto x android development and download [ROM[Ghost] [6.0.1]Team OctOS Oct-M and 4.Micro Marshmallow Gapps (142 MB): 6. From Twrp perform advanced wipe, do not wipe internal storage. 7, install the rom and gapps. Wipe cache and dalvik and the reboot.

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2016Can you tell me the name of that custom rom you running ? [ROM[Ghost] [6.0.1]Team OctOS Oct-M. Go to xda, moto x android development.

• Kites

xyxycs, 22 Mar 2016Buy the Moto x. Its more rugged and reliable. There is more deve... moreHw to upgrade marshmallow ROM pls cn u xplain me

• Kites

xyxycs, 22 Mar 2016Buy the Moto x. Its more rugged and reliable. There is more deve... moreCan you tell me the name of that custom rom you running ?