Motorola Moto X

Motorola Moto X

Can some one tell wen do v exactly get the updates for moto x 1st gen
N I'm getting very less battery back up what to do ppl...?

• 2014-11-24 16:34
  • u7EY
  • Keshav

How much memory does this set use himself for running applications and should I go for 16GB or 32GB

• 2014-11-24 12:37
  • w42S
  • sam

> In reply to Ishant Agarwal @ 2014-11-23 11:55 from 2@HV - click to readnops in 16 gb u will get 11 gb for use in that memory you cannot play 2-3 hd games

• 2014-11-24 07:16
  • wiTZ
  • alai

how to operate video call pls tell me

• 2014-11-24 02:57
  • pu74
  • Ishant Agarwal

Can some one tell me that 16GB is sufficient for Game and Song lover, because in Moto x there is no FM Radio and there is no SD card Slot, so can 16GB is sufficient

• 2014-11-23 11:55
  • 2@HV
  • jef

Hello guys
I'm using moto x 1st gen and I curious about lollipop experience. Can anyone tell me, when do exactly my moto x get lollipop update. Thank you before.

• 2014-11-22 12:37
  • KxMF

> In reply to Dark Shadow 23 @ 2014-11-20 18:45 from uu4y - click to readIts really a good phone.. But my phones screen got broke don't know how!!

• 2014-11-22 11:49
  • Hkt}
  • e2e4

No Radio!

• 2014-11-21 20:37
  • pp}Z
  • Inigo Nirmal

Excellent phone for the unmatching price!!

• 2014-11-21 10:39
  • in{8
  • arjun

> In reply to moto x paranoid @ 2014-11-20 18:37 from PEWi - click to readMy moto x dropped from 4 ft nothing happen so don't worry .I also read the cooments on flipcart and scared of buying it but it is a superb phone

• 2014-11-21 03:21
  • upHG
  • Dark Shadow 23

> In reply to moto x user @ 2014-11-20 12:13 from Ia%C - click to readcharger is not included in moto x as it is a reason of its cheap price these days. its charger is quite costly so its the main reason of price cut. screen guard that comes with phone is of no use and needs to be pulled out the same time you start using it but if it wasn't there then there is a possible chance that it has been opened before but no worries. Flipkart has a nice service and your work is to inform them as soon as possible so that later on if something wrong happens to phone (fingers crossed) you still be having a proof in the form of an e mail that you told them already in mail while you bought it, and you were already having doubts because of its tempered screen guard.

tell them this tomorrow in a mail and ask them if it is fine. obviously they will say its not a big deal but the thing is u'll be having a written proof to show them in future.

• 2014-11-20 18:45
  • uu4y
  • moto x paranoid

I now hv moto x n i love the device but since i heard news abt it screen breaking so easily i am scared... Can people share events whr thy hv dropped the moto x n it didnt crack..

• 2014-11-20 18:37
  • PEWi
  • moto x user

i love this device i just want to know if some1 faced issue as i did-
i ordered from flipkart without charger-

i could find that the seal was cut open and the device had some marks on its screen which cleared off when i wiped it

the device did not have any company fitted screen gaurd on it.

was i cheated with a used phone or is it normal.

and also who removes the charger form the boxes ??

• 2014-11-20 12:13
  • Ia%C
  • moto x

> In reply to Dark Shadow 23 @ 2014-11-05 17:13 from utLQ - click to readcan some1 tell me if i got a used product from flipkart.

The seal was cut and had a small sticker holding it.
the phone didnt have a comapny fitted creesn gaurd and i could see marks on the screen which went away after i wiped it.

i dnt hv any issues with the phone it is running fine for the past 2 days i hv it.

• 2014-11-20 12:05
  • Ia%C
  • Dark Shadow 23

> In reply to Sara5 @ 2014-11-20 09:11 from GxUJ - click to readbro company doesn't recommends to clean cache on your own in settings menu. I know it sounds strange but as there is some other procedure to do the same in a better way however you could have installed clean master or some other app for cleaning cache then for sure you did not have to face this problem for sure.

• 2014-11-20 11:45
  • uuPr
  • Sara5

Certainly with all it's features, Moto X is reasonably good at this range and that's the reason I bought it. But after using it for a week, I tried to clear the cache to free some space as there is no slot to insert memory card. The gallery didn't open after clearing cache and I had to restart the mobile everytime after I clear cache to open gallery.

I did reset my phone to check if could work fine and the peroblem didn't resolve. I got a replacement handset, with the same problem and hence I returned my phone.

Worst is technical persons were not able to provide reasons for the fault. Then I came to know that all Moto X mobiles has that problem

• 2014-11-20 09:11
  • GxUJ
  • Manish rajput

All goggle devices got android lollipop but my device can't update .....

• 2014-11-19 17:22
  • X{Tu
  • sneh

Moto x is best due to its nearly stock android interference. It has always more than 1gb ram free which makes the phone performance very smooth.and its some software tricks are very very useful that everyone knows. So be smart and get moto x

• 2014-11-19 14:22
  • U$0T
  • Dark Shadow 23

> In reply to jeevzzjeevz @ 2014-11-18 15:44 from uwxi - click to readeverything runs smooth. very nice to hold in one hand and yes you'll definitely get lollipop update that too before December.

• 2014-11-18 18:11
  • ut52
  • jeevzzjeevz

guyzz
i had checkd out all its specs..can i play all games from play store??i love all its features ..dont wanna buy another fone by its specs..pls tell me about its performance.

can i get a lollipop update??
Thankx guyz in adance