Motorola RAZR i XT890

Motorola RAZR i XT890

• Oflife

> In reply to yorkshireman @ 2013-07-22 00:53 from myAf - click to readMany thanks for tip and sorry for delay in reply. All sorted a while back now. :)

• 2013-08-15 12:03
  • mX0@
  • Oflife

Tip: Install 'ActiveNotifications' app to get almost the same notification system as the Moto X phone. Works very well on the RAZR i AMOLED display. Invaluable!

Love the phone anyway. Way more robust and responsive than more expensive models. You can get the RAZR i on Three here in the UK for £250. I got mine for £150 during their limited offer period.

• 2013-08-15 11:29
  • mX0@
  • nivi

got mine 7 days ago I had to change it cuz there was a problem with the sd card got anotherone and still the same problem my sd card removes constantly can someone tell me what can I do or should I by another cellphone?

• 2013-08-15 01:55
  • QL5D
  • joonvijay

how u managed these big hd games in just 8GB bcz i can only put 2 games and not even a single app or games is allowed to move to sd card , so is there any method to move apps to sd without rooting ?? please help

• 2013-08-14 10:26
  • utxM
  • ste.b

Personally I love my RAZR couldn't be happier biggest problem is none thanferable storage to SD card the day I got it I was over the moon but the I tryed moving games over and it wouldn't let me so that upset me and unlocking no one has a code ? Help I don't like rooting what do I do

• 2013-08-11 04:00
  • myG{
  • Eisley

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-03 02:31 from 39x} - click to readAgreed 10000000000000%!
HDR Mode simply works impressively good!

• 2013-08-09 06:12
  • Eisley

> In reply to Jessica Baker, 16 @ 2013-07-26 21:36 from Ja5F - click to readHi, I'm sorry for your loss. I knew this device needed a hole for wrist belt!

You should take your broken Razr i to technical support, as it's not your fault, they should check it and see what they can do. It can be a fixable problem.

This device is beautiful, and I'm planning on getting the Xperia Z Ultra or the Lenovo K900 to make (one of them)it its big brother ^-^
If you still have your Razr i or get it repaired maybe we can share some cool and useful apps and tricks to improve it, even more. You tell me.

• 2013-08-09 06:11
  • Eisley

> In reply to Iván Jaramill @ 2013-08-07 15:05 from LxMQ - click to readI have most Gameloft and EA HD games, plus some others. And NO ONE of them has a single problem. They run smooth as they should. I can even Multitask with them running. (Even using the whole screen thanks to the full!screen app by tsorn, which is awesome!)

You must not know how to properly use the device. Avoid leaving apps in the background by using the Back key to close them, don't use the Home key, this minimize the apps. Too many processes in the background would make the system stutter in any device.

This smartphone is powerful enough for everything you may want and more.

• 2013-08-09 06:02
  • Sieke

This phone suck in the games....

• 2013-08-07 15:21
  • LxMQ
  • Iván Jaramill

I have this phone all is good.... Except in the games lag a los.... Dammit

• 2013-08-07 15:05
  • LxMQ
  • Paavo

And since it has Intel processor, it should be easy to install Ubuntu onto it.

• 2013-08-05 12:22
  • S9Ym

HDR on the camera vastly improves quality. Love my Raze i

• 2013-08-03 02:31
  • 39x}

> In reply to Raven91 @ 2013-07-29 11:06 from mxR9 - click to readLOL buddy 99.9% percent of apps are compatible,I don't know where this intel processor incompatibility issues come from really. This phone is great, go for it!

• 2013-07-30 18:14
  • fk}N
  • Raven91

because the Razr i is Incompatible with apps compiled with the Android NDK what apps are available ? Facebook? Snapchat? Instagram?

• 2013-07-29 11:06
  • mxR9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-25 14:02 from 0Baw - click to readI'm on 4.1.2
Its pretty much the same as 4.0.4 with the exception of Google now. Battery is still great. Can maybe see it getting 4.2 and maybe 4.3 as there both minor updates

• 2013-07-28 01:17
  • nx}5
  • Jessica Baker, 16

I have had this phone for a while. I was recommended it and love it! It has everything you could possibly need! Pus its fairly indestructible! However, the charging port of my phone is broken, which was not my fault as it just stopped working- if there is anyone who has any idea of how I can fix/ how I can personally contact the company for a replacement. I do have an insurance policy, but as there is a £30 up front fee and the fact i feel the product was faulty i do not feel this is acceptable. HOWEVER DO NOT BE PUT OFF! I have had two of this model ( as dropped other in the sea) and I had no problems, so i feel that mine now is faulty! would recommend!

• 2013-07-26 21:36
  • Ja5F
  • sem

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-28 01:03 from pK02 - click to readgo to settings then find usb tethering and connect your Razr i to pc then turn on usb tethering....
hope this will help you

• 2013-07-26 16:05
  • bJ64

First of all let me say that this phone is an absolute beast. Forget the specs, this phone can outperform most other phones of its generation (2012).

Ok here's a tip I figured to make the UI much smoother and eliminate the occasional stutter when you press the menu button on the stock launcher. Go to settings-developer options and set:
window animation scale to 2x
Transition animation scale to 0.5x
Animator duration scale to 0.5x

• 2013-07-26 00:39
  • fk}T

Hello, anyone know when there will be android 4.2? And how good is battery after update from 4.0 to 4.1? Thank

• 2013-07-25 14:02
  • 0Baw
  • aleCSio

On Motorola, for tethering you need to put/write "DUN"(or lowercase)in APN type. (EX: "APN type- default,dun". And magic happens.

• 2013-07-23 11:12