Motorola RAZR i XT890

Motorola RAZR i XT890

• brynn

> In reply to Rupnath @ 2013-04-18 06:55 from rJjF - click to readRound of applause I have been saying that for past 4 years...We are bored of these boring soulless slabs,,in clamshells you get the full screen not like slabs where you lose half the screen..Plus real buttons to press and proper green/red send and end buttons...

• 2013-04-18 23:26
  • mXyU
  • Rupnath

Once the world loved, applauded and adored the Razr series Clamshell designn of Motorola and it even made a history, sets like v3i, v8, v9, krzr k1, etc. Please bring out again these masterpieces equipped with latest technology, 2.6 inch screen, good battery backup with awesome music. People got bored of touchscreen phones as all look the same with slight difference.

• 2013-04-18 06:55
  • rJjF
  • acaroline

what i find the radio?

• 2013-04-17 15:01
  • 8LA1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-13 22:38 from mx%X - click to readPut it in a zip-locked baggy (no battery) with white rice (right out of the box, nice and dry). Seal the bag closed and let is sit for 2 days. The rice will suck the water off of the phone. Then plug your battery in a voila. It will work.

• 2013-04-16 01:40
  • xLmm
  • prit kudale

Just dip your handset in petrol without battery. Bring it out and kept in suitably hight temperature so that petrol can evaporate. And after 1-2 days put battery and try to switch on.

• 2013-04-15 19:39
  • s8ff
  • bhupinder singh

price of motorola phones is very high with less specs

• 2013-04-14 14:05
  • uwUh

Hi - I have had my motorola for a couole of months and today I dropped it and it fell into a bowl of water doh ! I am trying to dry it out, could someone tell me if I can open the phone by removing the screws on both sides of the phone or is it a lost cause,, I have grown to really like this phone so hopefully someone can help.,

• 2013-04-13 22:38
  • mx%X
  • undertaker743

> In reply to chelmary @ 2013-03-11 21:09 from kb6m - click to readif it still has warranty,theyre supposed to repaired/exchange it for another equal specifications unit,from which country is it?Claro from where?

• 2013-04-12 20:32
  • QL5k
  • undertaker743

> In reply to Abilio @ 2013-04-09 13:36 from Jp1Q - click to readit is splash resistant ,not waterproof

• 2013-04-12 20:27
  • QL5k

The Model made me earn the a title 'I love gadgets' but pls how do I save CONTACTS on the phone memory rather than on the SIM
JOHN

• 2013-04-12 00:01
  • Mfx9

> In reply to adk @ 2013-03-12 23:10 from m5NF - click to readDownload manual from motorola

• 2013-04-11 10:56
  • 32GT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-10 20:52 from Tkt} - click to readI've been experiencing similar issues sporadically, would you mind updating us once you get your phone back?

• 2013-04-11 00:31
  • Nu$3
  • Samy

> In reply to NotHappyJan @ 2013-04-09 15:21 from Mw29 - click to readSame here. JB was a step backwards for me. Battery life has become shorter, no speed dial is just plain stupid,& the white contacts theme is horrible. Phone alos didnt become one bit faster

• 2013-04-11 00:29
  • Nu$3

Just sent mine back for repair as had connectivity issues with both wifi and Bluetooth -kept dropping wifi and wouldn't connect to blue tooth!

• 2013-04-10 20:52
  • Tkt}
  • NotHappyJan

> In reply to snowrat @ 2013-03-11 11:39 from nxhc - click to read@SnowRat ... how did you get ICS back after upgrading to JB? I hate the JB update: either Google or Motorola have taken some configuration options out which has made Android (JB) less usable for me. Can't believe they have actually removed configurations.

I want ICS back. :)

• 2013-04-09 15:21
  • Mw29
  • Abilio

It's not splash resistent. My phone stop work after water contact and Motorola says me that I've lost my warranty becouse it's not splash resistant.
I love this phone, so I bought another one.

• 2013-04-09 13:36
  • Jp1Q

I've had this phone 5 months and it works fine except it erased my sd card completely about a week ago..just told me that I un mounted the card when I hadn't and that was it everything was deleted so that's something yo watch out for. Oh and the calibration on the keyboard is a bit slow sometimes

• 2013-04-08 15:04
  • dTrP
  • Blognom.90

> In reply to mass @ 2013-03-06 16:52 from mFyk - click to readYes this phone works perfect on 3 network in uk as I am using this phone on that network at present and has very good signal

• 2013-04-04 19:17
  • mppT
  • gui

I'm having the same issues here.

• 2013-03-31 08:51