Samsung Galaxy S4 demand 40% higher than Galaxy S III's in UK

15 March, 2013
The pre-registrations for the Galaxy S4 in the UK are 40% more than the interest for the S III.

Sort by:

  • Anonymous

My view:
I'd prefer HTC One over gs4.
reason: HTC has killer looks compared to gs4 thats just like gs3 just a little sharper. HTC has tons of cool camera features, whatever there is in gs4, its already in One. Like we can erase too in htc one. dual camera, its not that important to me.
Yep, gs4 has lots of innovations but most of them aren't that important. Like translating can be done through google translate too, no need to make a Stranslator.
only good thing was air view, it can be really good if respnse is good, but then i doubt that if we just hover our hand over the lower half of phone, it won't work because i think air view is possible only because of front camera.
Plus, size does not matter always.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:56
  • vGd}
  • smartbuy electronics

Well done samsung but still too come note3 and iphone5s

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:53
  • 8yRt
  • Imti

> In reply to x reviewer @ 2013-03-15 22:01 from Pc5P - click to readXperia Z uses TFT technology!! which is mostly meant for mid range phones!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:51
  • HxgZ
  • Bunyip

This is not the news the haters wanted to see...

Reproduced world wide in sales it would mean sales of 70 million in under 12 months.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:36
  • wga2
  • Adomas

I came to read the comments just to see how many people are actually gonna get this overrated piece of whatever.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:34
  • sw}8
  • Tiger

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-15 21:50 from Rt%P - click to readAnd my next smartphone too :)
The rest can blow their trumpets. lol

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:31
  • SgvH
  • Tiger

> In reply to JACK SPARRROW @ 2013-03-15 22:20 from QGMH - click to readThe Samsung Galaxy S4 will be top dog for a couple of years atleast.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:23
  • SgvH
  • JACK SPARRROW

> In reply to [deleted post]lol go leave stupid comments somewhere else. your sony will fade in 1 month, s4 will be on top for the next year buddy

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:20
  • QGMH
  • HoldEm

> In reply to [deleted post]Zs will sell thousands vs S4s will sell millions.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:18
  • Bqx5
  • Tiger

Regarding demand - I suspected this would be higher in the UK because we love gadgets and gizmos. :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:17
  • SgvH
  • trollstjerne

Samsung has done it again. The S4 will be a major hit.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:15
  • pj8u
  • Bunyip

> In reply to Andrew Tan @ 2013-03-15 21:51 from RII4 - click to readPersonally I doubt you have owned either.

How is the SGS4 a failure? (anyone)

Looks a lot better with carbon front, metallic edge strip and better back
Bigger, sharper better screen
Thinner lighter smaller body
Better build quality
Gorilla glass 3
A lot better camera and features
Double the ram, processing power and a lot better GPU
25% bigger battery and longer battery life
Double the speed 3G with DC hsdpa
Lots of extra hardware and software features

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:11
  • wga2
  • oxo

> In reply to Damien Lord @ 2013-03-15 21:53 from tUaI - click to readTotally agree. All the negatives comments are so poor. Just do your thing Haters!!!
I am just waiting for this phone to be out and buy it

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:09
  • 3S8p
  • Damien Lord

> In reply to x reviewer @ 2013-03-15 22:01 from Pc5P - click to readSo, are you going to take you device for swimming every time? Itís good to have a water proof phone, definitely. Iím not saying Sony did a bad job, indeed not! The Z is a masterpiece but S4 is a work of genius.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:08
  • tUaI
  • x reviewer

> In reply to Damien Lord @ 2013-03-15 21:53 from tUaI - click to readthe xperia z works under watter so wet fingers are not an issue now the screen display on the s4 is a plus compare to the one on the z

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 22:01
  • Pc5P
  • Damien Lord

> In reply to [deleted post]So do you buy a Gold case for your metal phone? Or is that case still a plastic? Great, you people cry about plastic and then buy a plastic cover for your phones. And I don't understand, if you don't like don't buy it, simple! Why to comment on such forums? People are going to buy it no matter what some of you say in view of the fact that we want a monster inside.


Like they say, real beauty is always inside a body. I'm talking about soul, a soul of a monster that can kill any droid there or any flagship of other OEM. HTC's comment was out of envy, we all know that. Apple is afraid here again and Sony, I like the design though and much superior to S4. But unfortunately, we also desire performance.

HTC and Sony have made their devices bigger, a trend started by Samsung. Samsung has not just increased the phone size, but have given features that are very handy on such big screens. Imagine your hands are wet and you want to scroll down, well thatís a software innovation! And this was just an example my friend. Iím not here to start a debate as to why I will prefer S4, for the reason that at the end itís a personal preference. But I do have a suggestion for you, if you prefer looks over performance; you should try continental mobile phones.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 21:53
  • tUaI
  • Andrew Tan

I use a lot Samsung phone include S II & S III.

But sorry, not going to buy this S4, this was failure as Samsung stepping Apple style, its time stop supporting SamSeng!

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 21:51
  • RII4
  • Anonymous

haters can say what they want. but this is the best of its class and its going to be my next phone.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 21:50
  • Rt%P
  • Eivis

> In reply to ramindepp @ 2013-03-15 21:34 from awFI - click to readYou think you've got it bad? I have my S3 for 6months and i'm thinking whether it was worth it!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 21:47
  • 0xQi
  • Anonymous

> In reply to [deleted post]+++++++1

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-15 21:45
  • N9@S