Nokia announces an event on October 22, is it the Lumia 1520?

17 September, 2013
All evidence points out that this will be the official announcement of the hotly anticipated Lumia 1520 phablet.

Sort by:

  • Anonymous

> In reply to jepp2x @ 2013-09-19 18:57 from v0qN - click to readWhatever drugs you are on I want some, because Nokia has been bought by Microsoft.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-09 23:09
  • nx1I
  • JHON

what is the price ...? Pleases any one know..

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-21 22:50
  • gL80
  • JbirdS2tpd

> In reply to JBird @ 2013-09-18 19:25 from JxSk - click to readDo you even know the definition of the word dead? someone or something who/that died ceased to exist,so you're wrong nokia is not dead actually they are pretty much alive.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-20 01:55
  • 9Lax
  • jepp2x

The photo is somewhat a hint for an android nokia phone...hehehe

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-19 18:57
  • v0qN
  • AFSAR ALI

camera designs should me changed not same like lumia 1020

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-19 14:17
  • Xu6u
  • Rajnikant

Its 1020

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-19 13:19
  • KAkS
  • spock

> In reply to Mr. R Sole @ 2013-09-19 10:19 from MVg6 - click to readLOL...nokia is sold to microsoft,so it has only got bigger....and it's remaining network.solutions division is the largest in the world,chances are great that the service provider you are using is set up by NSN..so clearly jerk samsung fanboy's like you have no idea what they are talking about.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-19 11:44
  • 7qxw
  • Mr. R Sole

JBird speaks the truth, Nokia is a rotting corpse. Thier ribcage has been pulled apart, their innards sold (For a really good price, too!) and the remains have been simply disposed of.

Its beautiful.

Anyway, Nokia peaked at the 3310 lol.

R.I.Pieces

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-19 10:19
  • MVg6
  • lawnmowerman

I have been waiting for a Windows Phone with a large screen for sometime. I currently use a Galaxy Note. Nokia, get it done.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-19 07:17
  • FED4
  • jxgeoffrey

> In reply to eli @ 2013-09-18 21:49 from Xj7D - click to readI second you :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-19 06:30
  • BfjH
  • Gabrielitososa

> In reply to JBird @ 2013-09-18 19:25 from JxSk - click to readhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3c8il_Q6SU

VS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfzvieAamVI

Dear JBird or Samsung people believe in what you say, so q please swallow your words and do not be envious. Sincerely gabrielitososa

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-19 04:35
  • LIv1
  • Blacklizted

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-18 22:31 from J5sX - click to readHe's referring to mobile phone manufacturers that does not have an offline map baked into their system by default.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-18 23:29
  • IaXe
  • Anonymous

> In reply to eli @ 2013-09-18 21:49 from Xj7D - click to readhave you ever heard for igo, garmin, ndrive...etc apps?

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-18 22:31
  • J5sX
  • eli

People doesn't know real innovation from Nokia. Any mobile smartphones out there can use their GPS without using WiFi or data plan? GPS is useful specially when you are lost or at the middle of nowhere, be smart guys

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-18 21:49
  • Xj7D
  • Blacklizted

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-18 20:40 from tUwV - click to readMy previous comment applies to you as well. Hahaha!

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-18 21:40
  • IaXe
  • Blacklizted

> In reply to JBird @ 2013-09-18 19:25 from JxSk - click to readI can picture you at a restaurant eating something so good and tasty but eventually found out that the ingredients come from different brands/sources. And so you complain to the chef and asked them to close their restaurant because they have no right to call it their own recipe.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-18 21:39
  • IaXe
  • Anonymous

> In reply to Massy @ 2013-09-18 08:32 from LhVD - click to readCare to explain nokia's hardware?? Do they make cpu's and gpu's?? Or camera modules or displays or flash memory?

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-18 20:40
  • tUwV
  • kilo

Cant believe i haven't seen Marty Hate on this Nokia article. Only JBird and droopy, too bad. I call them Team S.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-18 19:59
  • fsWr
  • JBird

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-18 10:48 from GT6G - click to readLOL at people like... Nokia and hardware!
Nokia do not make a thing, they are dead!
Their:
-CPU/GPU from Qualcomm.
-Flash disk from Samsung.
-Display from Samsung.
-Camera sensor from Toshiba.
-Camera Lens from Zies.
-The rest of their plastic material from Foxccon.
So Shush! Nokia is nothing and its dead now so please don't make bad jokes about their quality because they don't have it! otherwise they will be alive by then!

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-18 19:25
  • JxSk
  • Blacklizted

> In reply to Oncom @ 2013-09-18 15:41 from yMaB - click to readHi from Earth!

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-18 17:51
  • IaXe