Nokia 108 Dual SIM

Nokia 108 Dual SIM

• aggie

> In reply to Aslam @ 2015-03-19 06:18 from w9Kv - click to readwhy does my battery life last for a short while yet i only use to make a few short calls to people

is anything wrong with the phone settings or the phone itself?

• 2015-03-25 13:05
  • CAxb
  • aggie

why does my battery only takes a half a day when i only use the phone for calling?

is something wrong with the phone that consumes my battery?

• 2015-03-25 12:41
  • CAxb
  • koko

It is the worst phone that i had ever buy please friends never buy this phone its SAR value 1.30 W/kg (head) , it causes a head pain after making even short calls..

• 2015-03-25 01:38
  • fs6L
  • Sayan Bhar

> In reply to DK @ 2014-11-05 10:17 from 7qxk - click to readIf you need a secondary phone then go for it

• 2015-03-23 15:51
  • Sayan Bhar

> In reply to Aslam @ 2015-03-19 06:18 from w9Kv - click to readIt is normal for all phone even my Nokia 108 get heated up quickly while charging so don't worry.

• 2015-03-23 15:43
  • Sayan Bhar

> In reply to nidhi @ 2015-03-23 10:23 from 2SIT - click to readyou can't change the camera key.

• 2015-03-23 15:38
  • nidhi

I am having nokia 108 model phone. I dont know where the navigation keys are. it is automatically setup camera as right key. I want to change it. kindly inform me what to do please.

• 2015-03-23 10:23
  • 2SIT
  • 8dave

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-13 13:18 from sXS0 - click to readJust got my 108. It's not a big deal, but I'm a bit saddened that it won't connect to either of my bluetooth speakers. All devices are 3.0 compatible, but it simply won't detect them at all. :(

• 2015-03-21 18:15
  • mqhL
  • boss

> In reply to dan15ph @ 2014-12-15 03:59 from t7Q3 - click to readYes it has template option but seems that java game dont support

• 2015-03-21 08:47
  • Hkt9

my Nokia 108 model camera is set up at right key. i want to change it. I want to know how to change the navigation keys option. please inform me.

• 2015-03-20 13:33
  • 2SIT

easy to use for elder people,high intensity so they hear aloud,thereby Myanmar people living anywhere use Nokia 108.

• 2015-03-19 11:08
  • PScd
  • Aslam

Why nokia 108 phone is getting heated while charging

• 2015-03-19 06:18
  • w9Kv
  • Messenger

What's the SMS capacity of this phone?

• 2015-03-19 05:00
  • Kg}4
  • rajawahab529

hey my 108 hangs/slows down while turning on i have to try atleast 15 times pulling battery out and in again after that it will work .i tried nokia care also i tried them twice but they won't get this thing repaired or anything just wasting my anyone here have the solution please do let me know.and how can i ask the nokia community about this i tried there wesite i can't find how to start a new question :(.thanks in advance

• 2015-03-18 06:43
  • 6PbL
  • nikki

graet mobile for old age people

• 2015-03-10 19:26
  • KB%F
  • Cassie

Hi just bought the Nokia 108 for my Brother I cannot figure out how to get sim and Battery in :-( instructions not clear at all be grateful for any Answers Thanks.

• 2015-03-06 07:36
  • 3pbC

hi, how do i check the phonebook capacity for my nokia x twin sim? thanks

• 2015-03-03 12:23
  • Mfxk
  • Shenzhou

> In reply to Venkat @ 2014-09-08 14:11 from vIvY - click to readThe short anwser is yes, u take out the mcroSD card and insert into a reader and plug reader into your pc and have your way with it. When done, insert it back to the phone.

My brother gave me an old Nokia 108 with a 2GB microSD card but no card reader. Nokia 108 has no usb port and althouh it has bluetooth feature, it is too clumpy as this old model phone has not feature to allow easy browsing from pc to manage/add/remove folder files. So I went to Sim Lim Square and bought an 8GB microSD (SGD$5) card and a microSD card reader(SGD$2). With 8GB now I can add as many folders and mp3(music and podcast) as I like from my windows machines and then put the microSD card back into the phone.

To take out or put in the microSD card, you need to seperate the phone from the back cover(mine is yellow back cover) from the side. I use my fingers to force a slide opening on the right hand side and then at the back force it out/seperated by pushing it out easily from the camera part at the back.

I am ok with this rather clumsy solution but would wish the Nokia 108 come with a usb port and allow the microSD card to be browsed from my windowsw machines that way instead. Yes it's a basic phone but why an intelligent Nokia company will make bad design phone? How can you not have windows explorer like file browsing feature?

Also someone said from this page that there is a tricky way to fast forward/rewind playing music but didn't explain how. Why bother saying but not explaining how?

• 2015-02-28 04:27
  • yA8N
  • nokiyeah

its awsome enough for music listening purposes...

• 2015-02-16 20:45
  • 8jpr
  • Areeb Ahmed

NOKIA 108,the Best mobile in the World Ever!!!

• 2015-02-15 17:27