Nokia 108 Dual SIM

Nokia 108 Dual SIM

• nilanka

wiruma, 18 Jan 2016This is to inform you that I got this from a Sri Lanka just on J... moreI guess you've not got it from authorized dealer. Coz in Sri Lanka Nokia phones comes with Softlogic warranty.

The worst bluetooth ever and so on problems

• LePAUL

Sadly , These phones are not available in the PHP

I have a strange problem .i can receive all message's apart from one particular contact at fist i thought maybe I've accidently blocked contact but no .I've rang network provider they don't even understand it anyone ever heard of this is only happening to one number but i can ring that number but not send messages to it last few days this is happening has been fine b4 any help advice please this has got me stomped thanks .

• Papagiorgis Kostis

Good phone.

• wiruma

This is to inform you that I got this from a Sri Lanka just on January 18,2016. I do not know what year ed purchased it. my issue is the phone has not been put to use and the package did not carry the guarantee card.On the box it is printed to say 12 months warrantry in United Arab Emirates. it is manufactured in Vietnam. the dealer is UAE - TRA Reg.ER0115652/13 Dealer No. 0014067/08. Please look into this. It is too early for me to make a comment on the phone. Thanks.

• kest

108 is a good phone

ayonstein, 31 Dec 2015How's the music quality compared to its price? And can anyone al... moreYes It's Amazing. But MP3, You Know. Lossy Compression Is Not Like Lossless (WAV,FLAC...). But It's Good Even To Use On Audio Amplificators! :)

• ayonstein

How's the music quality compared to its price? And can anyone also tell me about the music player. I am searching for a spare handset with "okay" music quality, feel free to suggest.

• J M SATEESH

my daddy always advices me to buy the vfm device.. Because he will not give money. He obviously has his interests... So I bought the Nokia 108 and I'm happy! as I always ask my daddy even before scrating my ass,he's happy that I heeded his advice.

• nikii

there is a sim inside my phone yet it is showing no sim card ..what should I do?

• Mirza

Dear Sir,

I forgot Security code of my Nokia 108 Dual Sim Phone.Can You help me.

• sharanjit0210

X-Boy, 22 May 2015 Does it have any Games?Snake obviously😂

• shavi

Jack, 25 Aug 2015Is there any way to increase the volume for calls? I feel like i... morehy, plz tell me that for calling purpose, it has speaker at front side or back side like other mobiles... we hear call from back side or front side? plz help me

DB, 25 May 2015Had this phone for 5 months, then i gave it to my mother and bou... moreExcellently analyzed. But the camera is too poor.

• Sayanbhar

I have forgotten my security code because I have changed it long time ago.

xyz, 24 Nov 2015is there nokia 108 have threaded sms (conversation) sms?108

• xyz

is there nokia 108 have threaded sms (conversation) sms?