Nokia 108 Dual SIM

Nokia 108 Dual SIM

• Mr. John

My big mistake bought this phone. it has very stupid firmware for messages and miss calls notification. I need it to appear miss calls on lock screen but not messages. Anybody can read your message easily with this stupid phone.

• rk

i bought it before 2 weeks. very good phone.

• Saving For Iphone

bought it, decent phone for the basic stuff if all you need is to be contactable than this phone is good for you. ps it has a epic battery life and recharge time

• mihail.s

Nokia 108 is a good phone

• charan

can we operate nokia 130 or nokia 108 in kannada

omid, 30 Mar 2016I buy 1 nokia 108 but this phon dont play mp4 or 3gpI also purchase a Nokia 108 but it's lost now.

• omid

I buy 1 nokia 108 but this phon dont play mp4 or 3gp

I am using it for a year and now also.good phone

• GANDHI

it supports mp4

• Shabir

I m not being able to send my sms. It is not being able to send. It always says message fail.

• Kapil

It has not message threading feature

• mmbspaced

hi there people, anyone have any idea if the default save location for texts can be changed to the sd card, and if so how. thank you.

• Vani kumari

Why i can not use java games dawnloaded online?

• nilanka

wiruma, 18 Jan 2016This is to inform you that I got this from a Sri Lanka just on J... moreI guess you've not got it from authorized dealer. Coz in Sri Lanka Nokia phones comes with Softlogic warranty.

The worst bluetooth ever and so on problems

• LePAUL

Sadly , These phones are not available in the PHP

I have a strange problem .i can receive all message's apart from one particular contact at fist i thought maybe I've accidently blocked contact but no .I've rang network provider they don't even understand it anyone ever heard of this is only happening to one number but i can ring that number but not send messages to it last few days this is happening has been fine b4 any help advice please this has got me stomped thanks .

• Papagiorgis Kostis

Good phone.

• wiruma

This is to inform you that I got this from a Sri Lanka just on January 18,2016. I do not know what year ed purchased it. my issue is the phone has not been put to use and the package did not carry the guarantee card.On the box it is printed to say 12 months warrantry in United Arab Emirates. it is manufactured in Vietnam. the dealer is UAE - TRA Reg.ER0115652/13 Dealer No. 0014067/08. Please look into this. It is too early for me to make a comment on the phone. Thanks.

• kest