Nokia 108 Dual SIM

Nokia 108 Dual SIM

• SSSSSSSS

This device is very good condition..............

• 2014-11-22 06:03

nice phone !

• 2014-11-16 16:26
  • t0L7
  • blade

is this have the copy paste capability

• 2014-11-15 07:45
  • thgp
  • lally

can any one tell me that is there screened sms option in nokia 108?

• 2014-11-12 14:31
  • Hkqp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-12 01:00 from fqdm - click to readhow we can secure our rcieving msgs from unathorised becaue msg r opend directly while phon is locked with security code

• 2014-11-09 10:34
  • 6QW5
  • huk20

headset on bluetooth not connecting

• 2014-11-07 12:57
  • m2Q9

I bought the Nokia 108 yesterday. I just wanted a secondary/emergency phone to leave in the car. I paid £14 for it.

In sum, it's a great little gadget - especially as it cost less than a couple of packs of cigarettes or a Chinese takeway!

*It's basic*. More of a quick messager and music player than a proper mobile communications centre. I am impressed by the display clarity and the sound. The rubber keyboard is comfortable and accurate in use, the cam is surprisingly low grade, the radio seems a bit puny, the flashlight is a nice addition as is the generic 4gb micro SD card it came with. Build quality is good, it seems sturdy enough. It lacks a simple file manager app which would have been so useful. The ONE game on it is pathetic, I wonder why they bothered to stick it in especially as it's impossible to put any more games on it; and Snake should really be pensioned off! But, really, what can one expect from such a cheapie?

Importantly, the huge drawback for me is the "bluetooth". I reckon there's quite likely a legal case here for misrepresentation. This phone does NOT offer anything but Nokia's proprietary 'SLAM' file transfer system. Yep, I am well-ticked off with this major shortcoming and Nokia's very misleading advertising. It really wouldn't have cost much more than pennies to put in fully functional Bluetooth, which would have increased this phone's functionality exponentially.

Imho, it should be sold as a 'quick messager' rather than a phone.But it'll serve the purpose for which I bought it very well.

• 2014-11-05 12:17
  • nEE3
  • Amos

In sum, it's a great little phone - especially as it cost less than a couple of packs of cigarettes or a Chinese takeway!

It's basic. I am impressed by the display clarity and the sound. The rubber keyboard is comfortable and accurate in use, the cam is surprisingly low grade, the radio seems a bit puny, the flashlight is a nice addition,

But the huge drawback for me is the "bluetooth". I reckon there's quite likely a legal case here for misrepresentation. This phone does NOT offer anything but Nokia's proprietary 'SLAM file transfer. Yep, I am well-ticked off with this major shortcoming and possible

• 2014-11-05 10:22
  • nEE3
  • DK

it is looking cool but all comments are dangerous ,...........what should i do buy or dont.....buy,,:

• 2014-11-05 10:17
  • 7qxk
  • Mike Plissken

bluetooth does not pair with headset... bluetooth only for file share! what a piece of cra:::p!

• 2014-11-02 02:53
  • phrG
  • Haile G

I bought Nokia phone similar to ''Nokia 108 dual sim'' made in Vietnam in Geneva but doesn't work in other countries out of Europe. What shall I do to activate or to work out of europ? merci!!

• 2014-10-26 21:33
  • ft89
  • sajal

How can I blacklist a number? How to record a call? Anybody please help.

• 2014-10-26 08:57
  • s%Rb
  • aji

very nice phone

• 2014-10-26 05:21
  • w43M

this phone has no internal memory

• 2014-10-24 17:14
  • MpUd
  • hodsajkfskjhgfjl

this device is very good

• 2014-10-24 09:46
  • Bob

Got a single sim unit. Calling is ok, loudspeaker good, radio is ok, otherwise disappointment, microsoft's nokia doesn't recognize .wma(windows media audio) files, screen lighting wouldn't shut off, countdown timer keeps beeping long after I've pressed "stop". Faulty unit? Whatever, my first Nokia and last too I guess. Didn't have any such problem's with Samsung e1081t that cost half as much.

• 2014-10-23 19:15
  • gyvs
  • barhoom

no java in this phone no no

• 2014-10-21 13:19
  • fptW
  • bonaparte

There is no possibility to pair this equipament via bluetooth with vehicles equiped with bluetooth interface. It seems that it don't have enabled AUDIO as a feature of Bluetooth (it only permits DATA).

• 2014-10-20 15:33
  • Fmxe

No voice leakage. Best phone for backup or for elders.

Using it for 2 months