Nokia 109

Nokia 109

• Paresh

mohan, 11 Dec 2014internet not active in the phone? wat software applied?This phone is 2G (EDGE) compliant. Internet works fine

• Suriya

shen, 27 Oct 2015if its polyponic ringtone means we cant keep our fav songs as ri... moreit means we can set the songs as ringtone.. Monotone means we cant

• shen

if its polyponic ringtone means we cant keep our fav songs as ringtone in that??

• Nag

Lol

• Arvind

I had set password for memory card but i forget my password. So, now how i will open it?

LOL

Gin, 04 Jun 2015how to factory reset on this phone please help me.*#7370#

• Gin

how to factory reset on this phone please help me.

• scott

it is not support to Whatapp

• vijay viji

raju, 23 Dec 2014it has whatss app facility or not?whats app

• Paresh

Hani, 12 Aug 2014Does music can be played in this?FM is supported sir, works fine!!

• raju

it has whatss app facility or not?

• mohan

internet not active in the phone? wat software applied?

how is internet in this phone?

• Ajith Abeyagooneward

I purchased the Nokia 109 in August 2008 and is still using the phone without any problems. having the original battery, which had not been removed.It is on 24hours,only had to buy the second charger.using for six years.droped on the ground three times but nothing happened.proud to be the owner of Nokia 109.
Ajith / Sri Lanka. E- ajith.apribay@gmail.com

• Dandy

Its simple, cheap and yet quite sturdy almost like those indestructible 3310 if you remember. Basically for somebody like myself who always likes to have a phone which is just that, rather than all those extra addition. It does what it advertises found it totally worth it. Not sure if it is for kids these days seek and like to show off, but still great for mature folks.

• Dandy

Hani, 12 Aug 2014Does music can be played in this?Yes if u load it or on its Fm radio too

• user

Much better than the 105. Similar size and features but call quality is poor on 105 and excellent on 110.

• saravanan

Is nokia 109 have Bluetooth & VGA camera?
In Amazon.com they says Yes. Which one is Truth? Kindly Advise friends asap.

• rahul

not support smart dialing

not suppor torch light

not supportd USB port

not supportd inbult fm raidio