Nokia 110

Nokia 110

• sajjo

good phone in this price dual sim + we can download yahoo, gmail, hotmail & facebook,,,,,, and update the software

• ravi

good

hi all :)
is this phone has equalizer or not ?????
and what about headset audio quality ????
plz answer me soon....thanks :)

• Wello

hi all :)
is this phone has equalizer ???? plz answer me soon
thanks :)

• mhy

y i cant use internet...???

• khan

i bought it yesterday it is good but the signal is little bittle weak what to do in sittings plzzzzzzzzzzzz help

I want to know how many sms can be stored in the phone? How good is it for texting purpose? And finally what about its audio call quality? Does the caller experience echo while talking to someone using nokia 110?
Thanks in advance

• haani

how'z its camera's result???

ahmed, 03 Oct 2012both sims are stand by mode or not??? plz anybody tell me hurryyes,i baught it today

• adnan sheikh

excellent fone. every one should be buy. battery timings is very very excellent. it is tollaly a office use fone.

• ahmed

both sims are stand by mode or not??? plz anybody tell me hurry

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2012oh no no no no no no can anybody have a list with dual sim active phones?

shadow, 28 Sep 2012hey do this handset supports you tube plz help me out?oh no no no no no no

• Sammy

shadow, 28 Sep 2012hey do this handset supports you tube plz help me out?Yes dude it supports Youtube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Yahoo screen,Vimeo and Video Bash too... Enjoy!!!

Khan, 27 Sep 2012How to set second sim when i set that it opens still their door...Sim reverse kept

• shadow

hey do this handset supports you tube plz help me out?

• Shah

Dears, can i make contact backup in vcf format by this phone like othe nokia phones.

• Talha

Very nice and aff0rdable!

• Khan

How to set second sim when i set that it opens still their door...

• johnny

can any body tell me that is this mobile having the problem of listening? like from the speaker during call?