Nokia 1112

Nokia 1112

• Nokia lover

I have been using this phone since 2007 without any fault just changed twice batteries.Nokia always make tough and durable phones.

• 2014-03-29 12:06
  • v}7t
  • Ocelot

This phone deserves respect...

• 2014-02-23 09:39
  • 2TbR
  • Nokia Forever

Want fast SMS & Call then use this unit and you won't regret....

• 2013-11-30 06:25
  • v0qT
  • voice

It seems it distorts my voice. Once somebody called me, and then told "Do I talk with a kid?". I am 26 years old.

• 2013-09-24 09:26
  • 0xWN
  • Lasse

This is Best nokia phone for calls and texting only.
display is very nice,super long battery life.If you own one dont sell it.

Many companies in Finland want these over.

• 2013-09-09 16:18
  • niIm
  • Raccoon

Why can't Nokia make phones with a keypad like on the Nokia 1112? Sold my NOkia 1112 few months ago. Used it since 2007 as a secondary phone. Still miss its awesome keypad with convex keys. None of the current Nokias have a keypad like it. :(

• 2013-08-30 14:36
  • 2S$T
  • breech

I have been using it for 6 years. The paint from the top edge scuffed a lot, battery cover cracked in the bottom because of frequent removal and putting back. I was using the backlight very rarely in order to save battery. Even after 6 years the battery lasts approx a week. Everything else is perfect - it never lagged, the screen never froze, I never had an accidental turn off in the middle of conversation (except for the case when the battery was low). This is certainly a very reliable phone.

• 2013-07-03 12:19
  • 0xWN
  • Unknow

just one word awesome!

• 2013-06-30 04:03
  • Pwvv
  • aaron

> In reply to Ergonomics @ 2013-02-05 07:44 from PAIm - click to readIts a beautiful device. Tough , durable. I love the standby time, and response time is great.

• 2013-05-28 12:43
  • rA%8
  • Ergonomics

How fast is the User Interface/keypad responsive speed?

• 2013-02-05 07:44
  • PAIm
  • oon chin yong

The OS is not ?

• 2012-12-19 10:56
  • IVQ2
  • wiki

is it color screen or not

• 2012-12-08 05:11
  • IT@j

i like to a nokia 1112 handset because this handset is my suitable set, so very fast work and more thing
i want more then 3 & 4 set extra

meghanad behera
meghnad.ml@gmail.com

• 2012-08-23 12:34
  • t}Nn
  • Smartphone Geek

Yesterday i had opened this hanset & got shocked to see that this phone also have only one speaker which works as for both earpiece n loudspeaker purpose....... But speaker is like loudspeaker size.....

• 2012-07-04 10:51
  • t}r7
  • herdi

this is my second phone after i lost my 3310 :( this phone is solid, tough and simple since it's small but not to small, my phone still work till now with only keypad character was erased and i had to replace battery because i put it in warehouse this years and battery getting "pregnant" :D.

so i gave it to my sister and still work till now.

• 2012-05-27 05:33
  • uCcw
  • tom

i love 1112

• 2012-05-01 19:36
  • 7t8g
  • francis

I had one of this during on birthday and is very good.Its almost 7 years and all marking have faded away 4 years ago and still working,can't find one of the same brand to replace it here and am still searching.

• 2012-04-21 13:24