Nokia 220

Nokia 220

• raja

how to deact for fixed dialling

• Nikhil

Friends Nokia 220 Is Not A Series 40 and not Java Support Phones That's Why We Can't Use WhatsApp Or Java Games
Like Nokia 2700 or 5130 :( I Hope Nokia Will Make Java Phones Soon.

• Raja

nokia220 is a very bad because did not support any thing game software image etc i want to off the mobile from the market

• Raj

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2016Hw i can downlod whatsapp in itWhatshap

• Mohit kr

Rahul, 30 Jan 2016UC BrowserHow i can download and google applying

• Rahul

UC Browser

Hw i can downlod whatsapp in it

• Sagar

statement, 23 Jan 2016hw can i download whatsapReally i need whatsapp

• statement

Akku, 15 Jan 2016How can download whatsapp in Nokia 220hw can i download whatsap

• statement

Rejayze, 09 Jan 2016Pls my phone is really havin problem with d internet but my face... morei have whatsap on my phone bt it is nt working

• Swaraj81597@gmail.co

Akku, 15 Jan 2016How can download whatsapp in Nokia 220This nokia mobile is very bad mobile no suporting watsapp

• Akku

Ask akash, 11 Dec 2015I want to download whats app in my nokia 220How can download whatsapp in Nokia 220

• chacha

it doent matter this cant performer internet so for this is foe low cost...but i have caught this even this will have PS suit..but we cant access internal memory...even theme cant be change ...i have caught this but you do i what have done...

• Aram

Hi,
When I enter connectivity menu (Nokia 220), there are not "mobile data" and "choose network",
what should I do?
please help me!
thanks!
My e-mail: arash.arash@outlook.com

• Rejayze

Pls my phone is really havin problem with d internet but my face book is goin through...pls i don't knw WHY?

• emmy

anonymous, 04 Dec 2015you can transfer your message from your phone to your pc with pc... morewhy is it dat nokia 220 phone can't play games

• Thivu

mayor, 05 Dec 2015whenever i go to internet it tels cant load the page.why U should update phone software.. download Nokia sowtware recoverytool installer to pc.. then follow the instruction..

• Raj

Uc Browser, 29 Dec 2015YesI useing Nokia 220 is very bad mobile

• kareem a sattar

How to connect bluetooth headset ... with search only phones appear at the list ... i tried with two kind of headsets jabra wave and nokia b108

• Tulunga BASU

Very worst phone cant support mp4 videos even cant support any simple app. Dont buy this phone worst phone in the world ..came to destroy the name of a nice and best,trusted brand like nokia..bad phone...