Nokia 301

Nokia 301

EBAAD, 27 Mar 2016nice PHONE but actually check the nokia 515 thats better then this You are right, its the best of the candy bars that were ever released, but the problem is that it was never released in south africa, failing to get one, oh i think it lacks one key component, it lacks wifi.

• Sydney,ZAMBIA NDOLA

Mine just turn white at the screen what do i do i like da fone.

• EBAAD

nice PHONE but actually check the nokia 515 thats better then this

• 0706827487

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2016Streaming youtube videos always stop at 60% and not opening, doe... moreMy 4n Does Not Shows Photos Why

• Stephen Chesoli

Smart Phone

• Stephen I Chesoli

Mulenje, 24 Feb 2016My nokia 301 asha it can not oopen some Web. it shows (invif web... moreIt Smart 4n

Is some one can reply about sound clarity(while calling) of this phone and signal coverage.

• Doritos

first of all this is one of the shiiiiitttttttest phone any one can buy,f****ck
few months later it stop charging to any usb charger or cable,f***ck me.
nokia must just die!!!!!

Streaming youtube videos always stop at 60% and not opening, does anyone have this problem ?

• Abhay

Does this phone support what's app !!!

can any one tell me please does this phone have a calculator?if so how do you get to it? secondly when reading a text sent to me some time earlier i cant find on the text details what time it was sent can anybody me please help thx?

TAIWO, 23 Feb 2016the ALARM of my nokia 301 did not ring out since few days ago, d... moreI had this problem, and noticed that the alarm doesn't work when the mobile is charging... (I shut it down at night, and the alarm works if it's not charging) Hope it helps.

• somu

I can't open camera.it is like a China Mobile.

• Mulenje

Leo Messi, 15 Jan 2016Well, mine seems perfect, I just think it lags when you download... moreMy nokia 301 asha it can not oopen some Web. it shows (invif webs so how can I do to make it nomal

• TAIWO

the ALARM of my nokia 301 did not ring out since few days ago, despite the setting is ok. what can i do?

thanks

• TAIWO

thanks

• Leo Messi

Well, mine seems perfect, I just think it lags when you download whatsapp

• Gayan

only the look. totally a shit phone.
no any password protection
cant mute camera shutter sound
very poor camera
cant view msg by msg
very troublesome msg options
3g speed is very slow. like 2g.
cant see anything in the daylight
default headphone doesnt have a answer key. so sad
i think appearance is good.
i dont know why nokia is making such mistakes every time.

• END FRM GHANA

hi am emmanuel nii dodoo.
got this particular phone frm my brother frm uk. since 2014
ever sinceit came ive being tryingto decode it till now . pls help me to find a code for it cus i cant use the phone without sim card.

• pase

r kay, 30 Aug 2015it is not connecting to pc and its app whatsaap not working plea... moreNeed help with my nokia