Nokia 500

Nokia 500

• ku

been using the model for 2 years.Pretty good.
PROS:..awesome voice recorder.camera is upto the mark.no flash though.Tough enough to to withstand freefalls.

native browser is crappy.nokia store fails to satisfy needs.no more updates. had to delete angrybirds so as to prevet constantly bugging ram issue.

• 2014-09-29 17:38
  • uum1
  • Akash

My Nokia Phone's Camera sometimes not open. Often, taking a photo, camera does not open. The phone claim that the memory is full. but, 219 MB is free at my Phon RAM

• 2014-09-25 08:55
  • uNfm
  • Gautam

I have been using this Nokia N 500 for almost 2 yrs from now without any Problem. But recently I had made a phone call. Then suddenly the device was switched off itself.I tried to restart the phone again. It then was on and immediately off. Please who can tell me what the problem is?
I can access the Phone when there is no sim card.
I had contacted Service Centre of NOKIA in Vizag. But they are unable to detect the problem.
Is it the performance of a mobile set of Rs. 11,000.00 of a renowned company?
Pl. suggest any remedy.
Thanks and regards,

GAUTAM SARKAR

• 2014-09-24 19:38
  • X0{1
  • eideen

> In reply to Himanshu somvanshi @ 2014-07-23 11:03 from uuJg - click to readI used this nokia for almost 2yrs now without any Problem but recently I was browsing it suddenly off itself.I tried to restart the phone again it then on and immediatly off. Pls who can tell me what d Prolem is?
I can assess the Phone when there is no sim card

• 2014-09-18 09:09
  • 3sE3
  • shiraz ahmed

sir i am facing a problem about skype. ihave nokia 500 but now a days skype not connect on my cell plz solve my problem that what can i do?

• 2014-09-17 17:00
  • Trpc
  • HEROUX

> In reply to Wazi @ 2014-07-12 21:30 from Xu5V - click to readsuperb long lasting phone

• 2014-09-16 09:05
  • s%{p
  • jinu

I used nokia 500 for 2 years and now d pblm started from 1 year that while talking phone gets off automatically after 20 mins.. then it will not start again unless i plug it for charging.. i have 5-6 phn of nokia but this one was just waste of money for me.. hope nokia will launch new phns without such pblms..

• 2014-09-11 07:56
  • uukd

the phone is best of symbians.completes three year without a problem.some people grudges about the restrart problem.but actually they are wrong,they cannot use smart phone perfectly.you have to free some space in c drive and also do not full mass memory complete.ram is only 256,but it does really justice.the most important feature is its sturdyness.fallen many time but it remains the same.i think it will give me another hassel free service.

• 2014-09-08 21:49
  • XuN4
  • MJ

Actually phone was good when I bought it. the requirements go on changing. Now 256 MB RAM is very insufficient.
I started viber, and the phone hung, so I had to uninstall it.
Also need to delete unnecessary files from the net. I deleted lots of whatsapp content.

Camera was good initially, but now, the image is most of the times very dark. Even my Nokia 5600 gives bright and clearer images.
Also recently there are a lot of dropped calls. I don't know whether it is the network provider, or Nokia to blame.
Internet is good, and downloads fast.
Since after two years, I find that I have to replace it because of
1. Small display (3.2 inch looks like any cheap model)
2. Low RAM (Only 256 MB)
3. 5 MP Camera (Does not have clarity of earlier Nokia models)
4. Started dropping calls
So I think after using it for 2 years its usability has gone down too much, as technology is coming up too fast.

• 2014-09-08 16:01
  • tUYd

Battery lasts really long .
I have been using it for 2 years now , but as said earlier by some , the phone restarts automatically . That is a big negative .

• 2014-09-04 14:09
  • uwTx
  • maddy986

i am using it from 2 years....no issue within 2 years....but from 1 month it restart automatically and hang continue.....so tell me guys can i update the software or try any other thing......thanks in advance...

• 2014-09-02 16:09
  • t}rZ
  • Raghu

Dont buy this phone its very problum phone it restaarts automatically and suddenlly screen becomes blank & restarts lately it will happens 3-4 times on daily basis so please dont buy this

• 2014-09-01 12:12
  • U{hB
  • Haridasan

Long lasting

• 2014-08-27 07:41
  • t}Cs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-09 11:27 from t}cb - click to readthis phne is nt gud .. nokia 500 swaftr is very wek.. and no fstr thn andrd.. when the pone is old thn Again and again.. hang..and restart.. so dnt buy this pone

• 2014-08-25 13:23
  • t1$C
  • Akshansh

nice phone but hd games are not running guys don,t buy this phone

• 2014-08-13 11:44
  • rK8I
  • ds

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-09 11:27 from t}cb - click to readya right same problem and not a dual sim and flash lite and no hd game runing.

• 2014-08-11 17:57
  • HsJS

i hav used this nokia 500 fr 3 yrs..the main problem with dis mobile is it always restarts automatically and i dnt understand y they provide video calling option when their z no front camera.. the only gud feature in this is multitasking is quite easy..bt we have many gud mobiles in market now vth affordable price.. my suggestion "better dnt buy this mobile".

• 2014-08-09 11:27
  • t}cb
  • saama

this is da worst nokia 4n,allways restart,guz never buy a nokia 500

• 2014-08-05 16:22
  • iwpx

very good phone to the other mobiles

• 2014-08-04 06:57