Nokia 500

Nokia 500

I am using this phone. However, I sm facing hang problem. The software version of my nokia 500 is belle refresh 111.021.0028. Some said that this version will remove hang problem. But this problem still exists. Can anyone suggests what to do???

• Hafizur

• Napps

Rohit, 09 Jun 2015I am neither able to install ovi maps nor able to find google ma... moreHey bro to download gmaps search in google download gmaps for nokia n8 a link will be these and the site will be n8fanclub.com and turn on wlan to avoid crushing its very good map as compare to others phne and open fastly use it and bcme fan of it

how can we upgrade to nokia bella......???

• TbPU

what about the camera quality? Is the camera taking good quality picture?

It's time to upgrade to Android.

vasuanna, 19 Nov 2015is their any way to share internet via this phone????Yes, install Yoikuspot. The demo works fine. This generates a mobile hotspot (ad hoc). To use it, you have to put on your mobile data AND your wifi.

• affan

my phone Nokia 500you tube not working 'unable to connect the server' please solve my problem ?

• jay sims

What a nice phone with watsapp and brows fast

• Martin

As always the good old symbian os is great and pretty fast on this device.The problems which I found:
-No GPU.Horrible lag on fruit ninja and asphalt 4(compared to my ipod touch 2g from 2008 with 128 mb ram 530mhz cpu and powervr mbx lite gpu-asphalt 6 runs quite well,fruit ninja feels like 30fps+ lagfree).Also the most of the 3d games cant launch.
-small screen with bad shape
but the positive things:
-supports all social network apps I think
-very low price
-360p youtube(looks good on its small screen)
-kind of usable for browsing(scrolling is laggy though)

• vasuanna

is their any way to share internet via this phone????

• sherry

hi, Nokia 500 is very durable piece and quality is too good but if you modify touch screen so its too good.

basicscomputer

• Dafer

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2015How to update into Nokia Belle OS?With Nokia Suite.It works I tried it :D, and you are welcome!

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2015How to update into Nokia Belle OS?No sim saport netwark area off than

• Ella

Why is it that this phone will not open if there is a sim, but it will open if there is no sim? Whats wrong with this?

How to update into Nokia Belle OS?

• vansh

Roshan Braganza, 22 May 2015I just brought this phone on olx just for 1200 indian rupees. De... morecan you play game on this

• vansh

• askiran

Wali, 23 Aug 2015who can i update my nokia 500 Download Nokia ovi suit application if u have a PC and connet ur mobile to pc it will ur Nokia

• Naresh mali