Nokia 515

Nokia 515

• Erandika

> In reply to Thomas @ 2014-04-20 22:53 from 3J7I - click to readSuper phone.. super shape

• 2014-04-23 14:01
  • s%{J
  • Thomas

Great phone! I love the style and the metal finish. Well done Nokia!

• 2014-04-20 22:53
  • 3J7I
  • rearview14

> In reply to want @ 2014-04-19 16:49 from t7Xr - click to readquite an expensive s40 phone but if got lots of money then go grab it u might be d only one having it in the phil haha...im planning opt to buy or swap my 301 to this if itll ever arrive in the phil...but now ill just be waiting for nokia 225

• 2014-04-20 11:37
  • PSvp
  • want

> In reply to Marshal @ 2014-04-02 19:21 from t7E% - click to readwould it be wise to buy this online? i found one that's Php 6799 with free shipping. Customs may charge something so i'm expecting it'll cost me about 7k+.. I don't think this will be released here.

• 2014-04-19 16:49
  • t7Xr
  • Daniyal Jatoi

Updated software via OTA to v10.34 on my Nokia 515 Dual Sim. It updated fine. Had to restart today because of the requirement to get MMS activated on my handset. It isn't turning on now. Have tried taking out the battery and have tried putting it on charge for 2 hours even. Don't know what to do. It is under warranty though but if i send it on warranty claim its gonna take almost a month and all my important messages and contacts are gonna be lost. And definitely i am gonna update it from time to time so does that mean i am gonna face the same issue the next time it comes back from the warranty center and i update it. I very much love the phone and its premium quality. It's a perfect business phone but i feel kind of let down now. This should not be happening.

• 2014-04-17 01:15
  • KIEZ
  • ndj

so many missing in nokia 515,wifi, slow mp3 player better upgrade nokia n95, friendly and organizer is usuabble.

• 2014-04-14 11:42
  • 8jpX
  • ndj

• 2014-04-14 11:28
  • 8jpX

Don't buy this one. Battery quality is too bad. My father bought one and he has to charge it everyday.

• 2014-04-10 13:42
  • K6mH
  • sven

wow price $135 USD, too expensive

• 2014-04-07 23:31
  • tErV
  • Marshal

> In reply to manix89 @ 2014-03-25 13:32 from K7gQ - click to readMe too hoping that this device will be release in philippines..

• 2014-04-02 19:21
  • t7E%
  • Anon

> In reply to Satya Badi @ 2014-03-13 10:46 from vG5d - click to readcan u confirm link? i think it should to slash price %50 sell more, to overpriced.

• 2014-04-01 03:21
  • vMfZ
  • skankinhank

can anyone tell me if this phone will work in the USA? I have an ATT SIM card and want to use this phone while living in the USA for the next several months.

• 2014-03-30 13:23
  • uE${
  • ADK

Pls anybody with heavy use in browsing and music listening tell me about the battery back up please

• 2014-03-28 19:40
  • ftVg

No 5 band equalize with user presets in my 2 SIM. Model as in gsmarena's write up nobody but nobodyhas the 1 SIM model with a five band equalizer as reviewed by gsmarena .

• 2014-03-28 16:54
  • PBTX
  • kamal

Pls, can you tell me i can for voip call?

• 2014-03-28 08:58
  • apMj

Nice device. The keystrokes are effortless, almost like touchscreen but even better because I can feel my fingers lightly touching the keys.

• 2014-03-27 17:45
  • PBTX

The only problem with this phone is that when my girlfriend sees it she's just going to have to have it. She'll pluck it out oof my hand and start playing with it and texting on it and I'll never get it back. Premium Fun this 515 is.

• 2014-03-27 17:36
  • YTSQ

By the way, I didn't understand GSMarena's note on Bluetooth specs "single SIM only" I have the 2 SIM model but use only one SIM and I didn't have any Bluetooth connectivity issues at all.

• 2014-03-27 17:05
  • YTSM

I bought the white 515 tonight. Okay so I panicked because it doesn't play wav files copied from my CD's, but when it came to my iTunes MP3 downloads, wow they played great and LOUD either by 3.5mm jack or by Bluetooth which by the way connected in seconds and it was so effortless. And I haven't even fiddled with the equalizer yet. What a fun and beautiful second phone this is for such a reasonable price. Great connectivity with my Jabra "Tag" and Sony wireless Pro. My Phoneshop had a special "needle prong" of special hardened steel to open the back to insert the SIM card Best not to use the stock device or stock earphones. Dump all the notifications except for the time and put a picture of your sweetheart on your home screen and you will have a gorilla glass 2 and metal phone which slips right in your pocket. Good for you Nokia.

• 2014-03-27 16:50
  • YTSM
  • JWD

> In reply to mt_hart @ 2014-03-19 05:30 from fDhx - click to readYes I also live Nokia 515 too much........... but I am very very upset that this phone is no WIFi ? How is possible ? I want to say Nokia Management please add the Wifi with new addition your sale become too much increase..

• 2014-03-27 10:58